• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

nicolafaraone92 #1 Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19829 battles
  • [ITAW] ITAW

2.3 Advertising

Users are not allowed to post threads or comments here that advertise or solicit any non-beneficial, non- World of Tanks related businesses, organizations, or websites. Explicit advertising and solicitation in signatures are also prohibited. Forum rules allow discussing other war games; but it should be discontinued if the character of the discussion turns into at a direct promotion of another gaming project. Any kind of solicitation of or linking to other games is not permitted, also please do not use images or video related to games other than World of Tanks within our forums.

-According to the Regulation, rules allow me to post my topic becouse my thread is beneficial since it is a fan community project, moreover i do not sponsor/represent any organization and another, given that in fact this is a fans community project designed and created from simple fans and players of World of tanks like me (for the record I'm not even a programmer, for me is just a hobby), the forum rules do not deny the right to speak of other war game.

Hello everyone :)

I am a Wot italian player,I always enjoyed developing games since I was a child, so at some point I thought why not make a game together taking over many of the features of the game that we love but with the contribution and advice of all, something that is fun and where everyone can be participant, make a fun game given by councils and help of the entire community. From this idea was born Tank Project,a community free project, of which I am the developer.

-Tank project is a MMOG and RTS on modern armored vehicles (between 60 to today) for mobile devices (Android,iOS and Windows Phone).

-You can support the project giving your advice and opinions, trying and testing the game on your device, or sending material (sprites, textures, sounds) for the project development.

TANK PROJECT OFFICIAL RELEASE ALPHA 4.0 !!!

(Download Links to try alpha game version 4.0)

-DOWNLOAD ANDROID VERSION (.APK 13.5 MB)

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE

https://www.facebook.com/tankprojectalpha

This is only an alpha version for benchmark and bugs testing on your device.

Major Updates : 
-Added In game Modules vehicles, now you can damage them and obtain advantages over the enemy.
-Added the ability to use more than one type of bullet, now you can change the type of bullet by clicking on it in the option in the upper left (AP and APCR)
-Added System dynamic effects fluid and gas
-The Touchpad control movement (now left) and control tower / shot (now right)
-Fixed some minor bugs and graphics.

Notes:
-The Models collision (pending development collision better) against the enemy tank in the Android version were raised then will pass over the enemy tank as if nothing had happened.
-If you have problems when firing while moving in the Android version indicates it, this is important to me because I have to understand if recreate the firing system.
-If your cell phone not very powerful I recommend playing in the Android version for low device when the game starts.
-To Activate the night vision sensor on a tank that has, on Android version just hit once on your tank (same thing and then turn it off)

Edited by nicolafaraone92, 01 June 2015 - 08:59 PM.

nicolafaraone92 #2 Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:03 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19829 battles
  • [ITAW] ITAW
Please let if you can report any crashes or number of fps in games in order to improve the project :)

nicolafaraone92 #3 Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19829 battles
  • [ITAW] ITAW

CONTEST PUT LIKE TO PAGE OF TANK PROJECT !!!
https://www.facebook.com/tankprojectalpha

Put like on the Official Page of Tank Project, more we are in this community project as quickly as we can create something unique and fun! Each 10 like to page through May 31 2015 One Gift code release for the Merkava tank or T-14 Army.

Good luck to all :)

NOTE:
The tanks mentioned are unique and there will be no present in traditional game, will be available only from beta versions of tank project, unlocking codes can be used to allow a one-time unlock tanks and it can already directly play in multiplayer and singleplayer. 

SupremeNoob #4 Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39020 battles

Hi there,

Not really my thing but I applaud your efforts sir. I hope something good comes from you work :)

Good Luck

nicolafaraone92 #5 Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19829 battles
  • [ITAW] ITAW
thank :)

nicolafaraone92 #6 Posted 01 June 2015 - 08:58 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19829 battles
  • [ITAW] ITAW

CONTEST "PUT LIKE TO TANK PROJECT FACEBOOK PAGE" FINISHED !!!
Thanks to everyone who participated in the contest "Put like on tank project page" we have achieved together 160 LIKE !!! and are proud of this achievement :) Congratulations to the 16 winners who in beta phase will be able to carry around their T-14 army and merkava on their mobile devices :) and all others do not worry because there will be others contest in the future, where you can win other unique prizes.
The 16 winners of the contest that received a personal message with the unique code for the tanks prize are:

Davide Guagliardo 
Luigi Zannato 
Stefano Sezzi 
Muhd Fariez 
Valerio Anania 
Michele Fusco 
Marco Pintus 
Teofil Buhosu 
Andrea Buso Busetti 
Simone Lomolino 
Francesco Rignanese 
Arturo Rosignoli