Looking for an English speaking International clan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

wellswell12 #1 Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27169 battles
  • [R4P] R4P

Im looking For an English speaking International clan....

I have a WN8 rating of 1252 and a win rate of 50.3%

I have 6 tier 10's

I am willing to play platoon battles/strongholds or team battles Im not really interested in playing clan wars But i will consider playing it..... I play between 5-7 days a week

Willing to use TS3 or skype BUT i am 14.... is this a problem?

Edited by wellswell12, 27 May 2015 - 12:54 PM.

Dr_Grigz #2 Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 20763 battles
Pm sent.

wilky130 #3 Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:02 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 20179 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6
PM Sent

Sukpee #4 Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10852 battles
  • [BURR_] BURR_

Hi there wellswell!

BURR_ would be happy to have you in our clan of brothers. :)

We love to platoon with each other daily while also playing clan activities in the evening (such as skirmishes, team battles, etc).

We are not doing clan wars currently but may participate in it when global map 2.0 is released (starting at tier 6).

We use TeamSpeak 3 to communicate for clan activities and platoons so that a good understanding of what's happening is established. Furthermore, we use skype as a text chat, however you do not need this (but it is helpful if you do have it :P).

Finally, age is not a problem for us, as our age limit is 13+ so you will be fine to join!

We have invited you to join BURR_ and you can ask for another if it has expired. I hope to see you as one of our brothers soon!!!!!!:teethhappy:

A_GIO_Rob #5 Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:40 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 55708 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Cheers Mate! 

cartoon_bulldog_with_beer_by_gcoghill-d5

Are you the next Bulldog? 

The Bulldogs are a fun loving bunch that like to play tanks,drink some beer every now and then, and have a good time on TS. 

We are a active CW clan as well as Strongholds, Team Battles and just old fashioned platooning. 

All we ask of you is that you have one tier 10, be on one of the three mandatory nights, as well as being on our TS when playing tanks. 

If this sound like something for you contact any of the recruitment officers or the clan leader A_GIO_Rob. You can also pop on the team speak - 85.236.100.96:11157  password bull

GoEzPlz #6 Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24008 battles

[KTCHP] - Ketchup Tankers Can Hardly Play

A little bit about us?

We are a semi-competitive clan aiming to compete in Strongholds at Tier 6, 8 and potentially 10. We are also very friendly and social, and are happy to accept and welcome anybody from all walks of life with open arms. Our clan is made up of people from many different age ranges and skill ranges, and we intend to keep it this way, in order to make everyone feel welcome, and equally treated.

General Requirements

- A good knowledge of the English language (Can speak English)
- A minimum of Tier 6, or working to get one
- To be a reasonably active player, that can be on at least 2 days a week (Or can inform us otherwise)
- Happy to use Teamspeak 3 when playing with us
- Be Semi-Competent (Know your left from right)
- Have a reasonably decent sense of humor

How do i join?!

You can feel free to apply to join us here on the website, and one of our Recruiters will respond as quickly as possible, or you are very welcome to join our Teamspeak 3 server to join us, have a chat and play! (See further details for TS3 Info)

Please also feel free to PM me (RubberDucky_EN) or wfoed in game if you are interested, and i can guarantee that we will reply as quickly as possible.

Stuff you should know

We accept just about anyone from any age and skill, to any race or nationality. We really don't mind, the only thing that we do ask, is that you are not a douche bag, otherwise you will be dealt with quickly.

Our TS3 server details: 128.199.57.58:11065
(No password)

Please note, We are now part of a 24/7 Dedicated public server, so just look for the KTCHP Channel when you join! 

Edited by RubberDucky_EN, 27 May 2015 - 05:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users