• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

TRXnMe #1 Posted 27 May 2015 - 07:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17301 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

Hi

I get onto Wot one or two days a week, sometimes less.

My current WN8 is just over 600 (if that matters to you?)

My overall win rate is just under 49%, over the last few months it's been 50% plus (see sig)

I've now got team speak and have just ordered a head set for the PC

I have a dry sense of humour, black is about the best description, am of an age where I don't have to prove anything to anyone any more and like the technical aspect of tanks almost as much as the pretty orange and black plumes that mark where they were before the driver messed it up!

I'm looking for a laugh first and foremost, this is a game, although as with all games I prefer winning to losing, as long as the winning doesn't spoil the fun :)

I do travel with work and may not be able to get onto WoT for a couple of weeks at a time now and then, usually no more than a week at a time, but the boss pays the mortgage and now and then he wants me out the house for a while to do what he pays me for.

When I'm in game I'd hope that more often than not I can find clan mates to platoon with, get into clan battles and basically swap ides / train with.  I'd like to get that overall win rate to 50% plus to be honest.

If you're interested in me, and can put up with my peripatetic WoT attendance then please let me know why you're the clan for me :)

This is a 2 way interview, I've been honest about what I'll bring to you, now what will your clan offer to make my tanking more fun?

BTW, the user name is one I've used for around 15 years, I'm a biker and when I got into the 'net first off I had a TRX850 which made me grin a lot.

Cheers

TRXnMe

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 27 May 2015 - 08:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 57540 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

Cheers Mate! 

cartoon_bulldog_with_beer_by_gcoghill-d5

Are you the next Bulldog? 

The Bulldogs are a fun loving bunch that like to play tanks,drink some beer every now and then, and have a good time on TS. 

We are a active CW clan as well as Strongholds, Team Battles and just old fashioned platooning. 

All we ask of you is that you be on one of the three manditory nights, as well as being on our TS when playing tanks. 

If this sound like something for you contact Wayneabletcfreer or saxoncrusader. Or pop on the team speak - 85.236.100.96:11157  password bull

war4peace #3 Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:06 PM

Colonel

• Translator
  • 27517 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hey man,

Your recent WN8 ain't bad.

RADIOis a clan which is platoon-centered, meaning this is what we do and not much of anything else. Of course, you can also play solo.

We're not a big clan (yet), but our members are tip-top socially and pretty good in game skill-wise. We own a TS server but it's optional so not many people are using it. Our clan is a sibling of SPIKEwhich is Stronghold-centered, with a common in-game chat channel. We do inter-clan platooning.

Dry sense of humor is good!

So you can give us a try if you feel like it. I promise it won't hurt (much).

Another lil' thing is: we organize monthly contests with yummy prizes, you can be rewarded just for playing the game. How cool is that?

touch_of_death #4 Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:08 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 62188 battles
  • [WU_PA] WU_PA

we at FANG have no mandatory requirements when it comes to gaming. our motto is "your game, your way" all we do is platoon and take the piss mic out of each other in our aged way (mostly late 30s and older) we do strongholds as team based activity and have stopped doing clan wars for now as we cleared out alot of taggers and in-actives so numbers are down aswell.

we have guys that are in same boat as yourself when it comes to working away so no problem there 

well i wont send a pm like everyone else as your inbox is probably full by now :D so if you like to hit me with a pm in game i could give you the ts details for a chat about us to see if we fit you and vice versa 

all the best

TOD

TRXnMe #5 Posted 28 May 2015 - 06:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17301 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

Thanks for the replies and PMs, the inbox isn't full yet but it's a 100% increase on what I've had previously :D

According to eBay my headset has been sent, I should be able to collect it Saturday (they are bound to deliver it while I'm out, so collection from depot it will be :) ) so I should be able to talk to the folk who have TS set up sometime Saturday or Sunday, I can already see my wife rolling her eyes while I talk 'to the internet' :)

Thanks again, I will look you all up over the weekend if you're contactable :)

TRXnMe #6 Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:34 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17301 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

Thanks to all who got in touch, it was quite a pleasant surprise to be wanted :)

After spending some time in platoon with one of the HOG Academy members I've gone with them, they seem to be what I'm looking for and the folk I've chatted to have put up with my humour.

Thanks to everyone I chatted to in WoT and I hope I can still platoon with you in future?

touch_of_death #7 Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:37 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 62188 battles
  • [WU_PA] WU_PA
welcome to the WULFEN GUILD family

TRXnMe #8 Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 17301 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG

View Posttouch_of_death, on 31 May 2015 - 08:37 AM, said:

welcome to the WULFEN GUILD family

Thank you, so far it's been hugely enjoyable :)

Kuscka #9 Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 11536 battles
  • [KHOG] KHOG
Welcome home!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users