• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Chin_Strapped #1 Posted 30 May 2015 - 03:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13941 battles
  • [TOMS] TOMS

Hello fellow players/tankers

We are looking for more regular players to join our clan as we would like to participate more in skirmishes strongholds and other clan war features when good enough. Currently we have 70 players but most seem to be there for a free ride so looking to replace them with players who want to join in the fun and participate in the clans success, after all the clan is only as good as its players.

if you have tier six's (preferably lights, mediums or heavies) for skirmishes and tier 8's (lights, mediums or heavies) for team battles and you speak English then come and say hello we look forward to hearing from you :)

if you send a message give me a little time to reply as I predominantly spend most of my time fighting in game but check up most days, failing that you can always look me up in game!!

regards

minotuar

Attached Files

• Attached File   clan loog new.jpg   100.17K

War_Strider #2 Posted 01 June 2015 - 12:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6057 battles
  • [BM8] BM8
Heya there! Im around the tier 5-7 range at the minute and i usually play either Light or heavy tanks. I play this game pretty often but I need some people to play with. Skype/teamspeak whatever just that it's nice to chat and talk to players while playing. 

I'm not really experienced with the whole clan thing so any help is appreciated!

Chin_Strapped #3 Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13941 battles
  • [TOMS] TOMS

Hello War_Strider

I've sent you an invite should be in your inbox on the main website, not much to worry about regarding experience of clan battles, the only difference is communication and team work between players. if your still interested except the invite and look forward to seeing you online :)

regards

minotaur :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users