Normal player looking for normal clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Light_My_Farts #1 Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:48 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19914 battles
  • [WHEN] WHEN

Sorry about the title, but yet again my most recent choice of clan has degenerated into a right mess ( honest I had nothing to do with it LOL ) :facepalm:

Here are my stats: http://www.noobmeter.com/player/eu/karl1464/507022172/

I of course have a re-roll account which is much better than this one, after I actually learnt to play! But this original account has a good spread of tanks up to Tier 10, so I have decided to keep playing this account and put an end to the SMURF jokes people throw at re-rolls ( rightly so of course - dirty seal clubbers they are :rolleyes: ;)

So if there are any normal, sociable, platoon and stronghold friendly clans left out there, i'm trying this method of recruitment instead of using my own obviously dodgy judgement!

I am UK based and a mature family man not looking to cause any grief, just looking to play with other normal chaps in a decent, well established clan.

I am Teamspeak 3 friendly.

I will give it a few days to see if anyone is interested then make a choice, and I appreciate anyone who takes the time to post on here.

Cheers and good tanking to you all  - Karl

ps-ignore the clan tag in my signature that is history LOL. Not sure why it hasn't gone!

Edited by karl1464, 01 June 2015 - 04:31 PM.

Joggaman #2 Posted 01 June 2015 - 10:54 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 24206 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Check out The Dingers!

Spots maybe open in a week. Fee free to go to Dingers-forum (see signature) to make an introduction and have a seat in the waiting room. We are maybe a bit too not "normal", but I leave that for you to decide when you visit our forums and recruitment-thread...

Good luck in finding a clan. 

Fluffy_Bad_Squirrel #3 Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:11 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 20091 battles

B.A.D. Community

(British Armoured Division)

I'm a fairly normal clan leader(ish) and if your interested in joining our community I'm sure that you would be suited to one of our clans. We are a friendly mature bunch who like to have fun.

Just jump on our TS for a chat and we maybe right for you. 

http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/500020315/

Best of British

Fluffy

lotusblossom #4 Posted 01 June 2015 - 03:22 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31950 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Hi Karl

brt_6 as part of the brit6 family of clans are recruiting new members for an active new clan, have a look at our recruitment page  (6th armored division/enjin) and drop in if you feel like we are the clan for you. We are an English speaking clan but have members from all over the place, we play strongholds pretty much daily and platoon with members of our sister clans. We are a lively and friendly clan with the policy that real life comes first which tends to attract mature players. Thanks for your time

Lotusblossom

Wayneable #5 Posted 01 June 2015 - 11:43 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 43656 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Pm sent

Cheers Mate! 

cartoon_bulldog_with_beer_by_gcoghill-d5

Are you the next Bulldog? 

The Bulldogs are a fun loving bunch that like to play tanks,drink some beer every now and then, and have a good time on TS. 

We are a active CW clan as well as Strongholds, Team Battles and just old fashioned platooning. 

All we ask of you is that you have one tier 10, be on one of the three mandatory nights, as well as being on our TS when playing tanks. 

If this sound like something for you contact any of the recruitment officers or the clan leader A_GIO_Rob. You can also pop on the team speak - 85.236.100.96:11157  password bull

touch_of_death #6 Posted 02 June 2015 - 09:34 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 61815 battles
  • [WU_PA] WU_PA

hello karl

we at FANG (the 13th company) have been around 3+ years in WOT so very established mature clan of uk based players.

we focus on platooning strongholds and team battles with occasional clan wars.

our primary goal is to be active on ts as part of a social group of people that respect each other(successful)

you would be most welcome to come join our ts and see for yourself before making your choice of future clan.

edit 

forgot to say pm me ingame if interested 

Edited by touch_of_death, 02 June 2015 - 09:34 AM.

MisfitMarius #7 Posted 02 June 2015 - 07:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6492 battles
PM sent

Light_My_Farts #8 Posted 03 June 2015 - 12:44 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 19914 battles
  • [WHEN] WHEN

Thankyou to all the recruiters who took the time to post up and PM me, you are a credit to each of your clans. :medal:

Many thanks and good tanking to you all

I have chosen a new clan so this post can be closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users