UK crisis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
99 replies to this topic

Poll: UK crisis (233 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Are the riots justified?

1. Yes (37 votes [15.88%])

Percentage of vote: 15.88%

2. No (196 votes [84.12%])

Percentage of vote: 84.12%

Vote Hide poll

skaerials #21 Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13595 battles
During a recent riot a man Mr Thompson was injured and died and Police PCSO got prosecuted. The police are govered by weak rules, weak courts, and weak society of do-gooders. Put armed police with plastic rounds and teargas and water cannons. Crush the opposition before innocent civilians die.

Because the public are always condemning the police this is the society they have created, where the hoodie gangs rule and 10-15 year old who should be home stay out all night doing what they like.

ArmouredBin #22 Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19303 battles
  • [I-OU] I-OU
Simple solution.

Give the Police the same powers as the american Law Enforcment. As for the people calming an 'innocent' man was shot, ask youself this.......

With all the BS that hangs over a police officer after he is forced to use leathal force, do you honestly think they would shoot an Unarmed person? Even if he was, he may have refused to take his hamds our of his pockets and made a sudden movment. There are lots of good reasons as to why the officer could have fired and i support them all.

HarryStotle #23 Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:59 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 26761 battles
'But the young have nothing to do' is apparently an excuse.

Send them to Afghanistan to search for mines blindfolded. Bring back National service and teach these little bastards some discipline. I'm sick of it. Country has been raped by liberal do gooders and the Human Rights brigade. These little shits have never had a job, can't even talk proper english (innit bruv).

There is absoulutely no justifcation for this. Armed drug dealer is shot dead.....so what. Police should be allowed to go out there and kick their arses.

GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Rant over :Smile_harp:

X101 #24 Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 25517 battles
  • [DTIN] DTIN

View PostHarryStotle, on 09 August 2011 - 11:59 AM, said:

'But the young have nothing to do' is apparently an excuse.

Send them to Afghanistan to search for mines blindfolded. Bring back National service and teach these little bastards some discipline. I'm sick of it. Country has been raped by liberal do gooders and the Human Rights brigade. These little shits have never had a job, can't even talk proper english (innit bruv).

There is absoulutely no justifcation for this. Armed drug dealer is shot dead.....so what. Police should be allowed to go out there and kick their arses.

GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Rant over :Smile_harp:

Why to Afganistan? What did afgan people ever did to you? Why do you sand some one over there as panishment? Disciplin them in your country live others alone. People you dont get it do you? Deal with your own problems in your countries.

Arkhell #25 Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles
this looks kinda like what happen in teh netherlands a year back or so (only you guy blow it out of proportion and rioting ensue's big time)

at some party at a beach a few police officers were patrolling and an entire horde of drunken ... for lack of better words... scum on drugs serounded them and started closing in so the police fired a few warning shots into teh air and they still kept on comming so they shot one of the people.

total choas ensued and police was blamed for defending themselves vs a horde of scum. funnyest part was the people that got interviewd by our local.. hype press thingy. it was scum comenting on the dead of that guy with: o he was such a sweet boy never heart a fly etc etc. photo of "victim" was shown.. wearing his (you guussed it) australian(brand) leasure suit full of tatoos.

the police should just be allowed to go into that riot and start swinging bats and shoot teargass untill all those holligans (thats all they are this isn't protesting this is just wrecking stuff for the heck of it) ly down on the floor crying and then batter them some more and lock them all up untill they are sort of in any condition to move without barfing all over the place and then let them go clean up the sh*t they broke.

HarryStotle #26 Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 26761 battles

View PostX101, on 09 August 2011 - 12:11 PM, said:

Why to Afganistan? What did afgan people ever did to you? Why do you sand some one over there as panishment? Disciplin them in your country live others alone. People you dont get it do you? Deal with your own problems in your countries.

So they can see real poverty maybe? I only chose Afghanistan as there are lots of unexploded mines that need to be found and i think these little twats can detonate them for the good of the Afghan people. ;)

I dont agree with us being over there so i think you have missed what i was trying to say. Basically they don't know how lucky they are to live in the uk, to get benefits for doing F##k all, free Health system, free schools etc etc. No it isn't perfect here but when i hear these people pleading poverty it makes me sick.

People starving all over the world, fighting and dying for their rights etc. And these scum bags whining they have nothing to do so they need to go and rob things, burn things etc.

Rant version 2 over...i hope;)

Dr_Nooooo #27 Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 13211 battles
  • Declare a dusk-to-dawn curfew
  • Massive police presence
  • Anyone who is found to be outside while the curfew gets instantly arrested
  • Demonstrations immediately get dissolved by the police and the participants arrested
  • If necessary the police has to use violence to maintain law and order
  • Really hard jail sentence ( not suspended sentence )

Wolfesblut #28 Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 17283 battles
  • [READ] READ
Wow, some of you apparently really like your totalitarian state...just an observation, by some of the posts here.

Is the riot justified? No. Riots are never justified.
Is the shooting of the man justified? No.

Both parties are at fault here. If they didn't shoot him, there wouldn't be a riot. You know, in civilized countries (:P), a policeman is trained to subdue a suspect without killing him.

R_O_N_I_N #29 Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 10740 battles

Dr_Nooooo #30 Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 13211 battles
It's not justified if the police shot some guy in a drug razzia which has first fired on a policeman and hit him?

The pictures in the video look like this:

Posted Image

Where is the strong answer of the security forces? Are they sleeping? Or do the lefties not want to interrupt the rioters in the practice of the human right of destruction of property?

SchwerePanzer #31 Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 11068 battles
http://www.thesun.co...ured-child.html

wake up Britain...wake up Europe.
They found a person shot dead. I'm glad to have my 12 gauge but most on the Island are unarmed because of the gun ban which banned legal guns from private homes.

Arkhell #32 Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:40 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles
demonstrating is allowed.

rioting is NEVER allowed cause it only wrecks more havoc and usually ends up in a bunch of hooligans breaking stuff for the lulz.

Dr_Nooooo #33 Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 13211 battles

View PostSchwerePanzer, on 09 August 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

They found a person shot dead. I'm glad to have my 12 gauge but most on the Island are unarmed because of the gun ban which banned legal guns from private homes.

...and since the normal citicen can't defend himself against armed criminals the number of crimes involving firearms has increased dramatically....

Another strange thing, i can't see one real british person involved in the rioting.

Advocad #34 Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:40 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 7628 battles
  • [ODV] ODV
I live in Norbury, right next to Croydon, Brixton, Lewisham, Clapham.

This is not about a man being shot by the police (although that man was found carrying a gun and was a known, under surveillance, heroin dealer); this people are not protesters but criminals: thieves, arsonists, stupid kids with looser parents.

Yes, everyone has the right to protest, but why should they destroy my shop, why should they burn down my house, why should they vandalize my car, why should I loose a day's work because of them?

Most of them morons on the streets are useless as human beings. Although the majority are on counsel benefits and all kinds of government aid, the drunkard & drug addicts are destroying the lives of the tax payers, tax payers that make their worthless lives possible, by paying for the thug's council rent or for the thug's "job seeker allowance ( witch is a big joke btw )"

And before i finish, one more question my friends:  WHY IS THE MAJORITY OF THE "PROTESTERS" BLACK ?

Arkhell #35 Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:47 PM

Lieutenant General

• Beta Tester
  • 16942 battles

View PostAdvocad, on 09 August 2011 - 03:40 PM, said:

And before i finish, one more question my friends:  WHY IS THE MAJORITY OF THE "PROTESTERS" BLACK ?

because racial steriotypes are based on truth somewere down there but people tend to ignore that out of fear for beeing called racist i geuss ;)

Cobra6 #36 Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:19 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16562 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Just like the guy they shot in the Netherlands a while back where riotting commenced: It was his own bloody fault he got shot. The pictures of the London guy and the fact that he already had 4 children on such a young age should instantly tell you enough.

Most police in the UK aren't even allowed to carry firearms so if this one got shot they must have had a damn good reason to do so.

Cobra 6

SteelCity #37 Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:20 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16318 battles

View PostSchwerePanzer, on 09 August 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

Shot dead by another looter. They were arguing over the loot they had just stolen. Pity the one who was shot didn't manage to get a round off as well. Then we would be 2 down. They crossed the line when they beat a 67 year old man to an inch of his life. Police are saying they are suspecting it could turn in to another murder inquiry. That is how badly they have beaten him.

I say it is time to get the army involved. Lets see how bad-ass these thieving scum are when they are up against real men with baton rounds.

Dr_Nooooo #38 Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:27 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 13211 battles
Indeed, time to get the live ammunition out and see how they like that

Wolfesblut #39 Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:47 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 17283 battles
  • [READ] READ
So, does anyone know what really happened to the first guy who was shot? Some say it was the police because it seems that he was a drug dealer with a gun, or was he shot by a "mate"?

X101 #40 Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:07 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 25517 battles
  • [DTIN] DTIN

View PostHarryStotle, on 09 August 2011 - 12:39 PM, said:

So they can see real poverty maybe? I only chose Afghanistan as there are lots of unexploded mines that need to be found and i think these little twats can detonate them for the good of the Afghan people. ;)

I dont agree with us being over there so i think you have missed what i was trying to say. Basically they don't know how lucky they are to live in the uk, to get benefits for doing F##k all, free Health system, free schools etc etc. No it isn't perfect here but when i hear these people pleading poverty it makes me sick.

People starving all over the world, fighting and dying for their rights etc. And these scum bags whining they have nothing to do so they need to go and rob things, burn things etc.

Rant version 2 over...i hope;)
True all of it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users