Give T-34-3 The Obj416 Top Gun.

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

SonyAD #61 Posted 06 December 2016 - 04:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 44824 battles

View PostDragonriderZ, on 06 December 2016 - 05:23 PM, said:

object 416 gun :D haha why dont we give it a 1800 hp engine and 420 viewrange while we are at it?

if that tank got the 416 gun it would be the most op tier 8 tank in game... 416 has that gun because it has other huge disadvantages

What other huge disadvantages? It has bloody awesome camo values, same gun depression, a nearly 180 turret arc, it is easier to sidescrape with, has better mobility, significantly lower profile and the gun handling and accuracy is night and day compared to the t343. Also, the rounds seem faster and to have a flatter trajectory.

Also, armor is arguably comparable between the 416 and the t343.

Also, penetration is quite sufficient with AP rounds with the top gun on the 416. Only disadvantage of that gun is how expensive the rounds are.

I happen to have both the 416 and the t34. On the 416 I have a crew with 4~5 skills. Whereas on the t343 I have 2.5 skill crew.

Ksen1 #62 Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6689 battles
  • [ANG] ANG

View PostSonyAD, on 06 December 2016 - 04:50 PM, said:

What other huge disadvantages? It has bloody awesome camo values, same gun depression, a nearly 180 turret arc, it is easier to sidescrape with, has better mobility, significantly lower profile and the gun handling and accuracy is night and day compared to the t343. Also, the rounds seem faster and to have a flatter trajectory.

Also, armor is arguably comparable between the 416 and the t343.

Also, penetration is quite sufficient with AP rounds with the top gun on the 416. Only disadvantage of that gun is how expensive the rounds are.

I happen to have both the 416 and the t34. On the 416 I have a crew with 4~5 skills. Whereas on the t343 I have 2.5 skill crew.

Rear mounted turret, takes a lot of module damage, has very little armor (less than t34-3). The tank is horrible at fighting over any ridge.

SonyAD #63 Posted 07 December 2016 - 03:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 44824 battles

View PostNorbar, on 07 December 2016 - 04:23 PM, said:

Rear mounted turret, takes a lot of module damage, has very little armor (less than t34-3). The tank is horrible at fighting over any ridge.

Rear mounted turret is a boon for sidescraping. T343 has shitty armor as well, people just don't know where to shoot it (turret roof, left and right side of the gun mantlet on the front). 416 is an awesome sniper, scout, flanker and pretty good sidescraper because it's not a tank people see often and know where to shoot.

It has markedly better camo values and mobility than the t343. Gun handling and accuracy is head and shoulders above t343 and it has sufficient penetration with AP.

Edited by SonyAD, 07 December 2016 - 03:36 PM.

Scanmen #64 Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19485 battles

View PostFluffy_The_Destroyer, on 04 June 2015 - 08:29 PM, said:

Do it WG... DO IT! give me a reason to play this god foraken tank! it has no roll in this game thanks to you screwing its worthless gun over. its worse than Type 59 and T-34-2 in every possible way. Noobmeter states its THE WORST tier 8 medium tank in game! lower than Spershing!

Give it the 100mm M-36 Gun and Increase its armor to Type 59 levels. -5 gundep. better than Type 59 to compensate for the preff MM loss it will recieve as compensation. id play the heck out of this tank if you could give me a gun i can actually use.

Or just remove it from the shops and refund me the money that could work too.

Edit: Or just give me the gun.. that would be nice too.

Edit: nice negrep, care to explain why you did so without giving an answer or opinion? no you wont will you, coward.

Needless to say, they would not listen. Just laughing at you.  

Always comes someone who say how cool this tank and you're an idiot who don't know how to play. The fact that ten people say this tank is good, and a thousand people say is not. Well.... that's not a concern, until the thousands pay. It's that simple.

What is wg standpoint? Others can use, so we do not modify it.

And the endless story continues...

Don't waste your life, and energy to start a dialogue with this company. Only pay...

Edited by Scanmen, 08 December 2016 - 11:23 PM.

keyres #65 Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 35599 battles
  • [F-T-R] F-T-R

View PostSonyAD, on 06 December 2016 - 06:27 AM, said:

What are you talking about? T26E5? 49 Liberte? American T34 (better pen than my E75's 128 mm)? All have guns some of the best guns at tier 8. They are arguably tier 9 guns.

Anyway, I don't even want a penetration buff. I just want a gun that's not a complete joke in terms of accuracy and handling.

Considering that I wrote that before introduction of Patriot and Liberte, I stand by my point - it's WG that abandoned this policy. T34 kept it's tier 9 gun, but paid the price in terrible terrible rof, aim time, dispersion etc. I don't think it's overpowered because of that gun at all. 

Somnorila #66 Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:33 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 55757 battles
  • [4-YOU] 4-YOU

I have played on test some time ago and didn't seem that bad. So when i decided to go up the MT line, as i had the tier 9 unlocked for some time by playing WZ-132, i also decided to get this tank too. Having WZ-111 for a while now i was unpleasantly surprised by how bad this tank really is. I was expected some kind of gem in the rough but not a big pile of poo. The gun would be good if it would have better controls such as dispersion and aim time or a faster reload time. To be frank i was expected to behave better than WZ-111 in regards of gun controls or mobility. Yeah, the mobility sucks too. In this state it would make sense to have 120mm upper frontal at least. So it's slow, with weak armor and a very unreliable gun. Maybe it will be a bit better when i get my crew up. But still it should behave better with vents, vstab and EGLD...

So it to have the gun from 416 is a bit too much but instead i would see it with a gun behavior somewhat similar, maybe a bit worse reload time but not by much, than SU-122-44.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users