Jump to content


Clan Wars: Armageddon – Rules and Regulations


  • Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:06 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,672
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Read now to learn all about the mechanics behind the latest Clan Wars event!

Full news text


Polish_Dzialo #2 Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:21 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 21408 battles
  • 96
  • Member since:
    10-26-2011

It felt like studying for an exam when I was reading this.

 


Edited by KRISPY_KREME, 05 June 2015 - 05:21 PM.


Waffentrager1337 #3 Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25554 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    03-31-2014
Alright,i read all of the rules and i have some questions. As far as i understood the "licenses" rule a clan on 1-3 place will get 100 licenses. Is a 1 license a right for 1 player to get 1 IS-5 tank? If so,what happens if a clan has less than 100 players? What happens if not all of the players in the clan are in the first 4500 places in FP rating?

Alteisen #4 Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:45 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 16739 battles
  • 1,292
  • Member since:
    10-04-2010
That was fast. SEA had it out days ago.

Monster95alpha19 #5 Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:46 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 35389 battles
  • 4,000
  • [TKEA] TKEA
  • Member since:
    10-28-2011
Can i Ask why Licenses?..why not simple like in the past ...Possition of the Player in Fame Points Ranking beeing above the requested one = get the tank..i really don't see anything usefull in those "licenses"

Alteisen #6 Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 16739 battles
  • 1,292
  • Member since:
    10-04-2010

View PostTitaniu, on 05 June 2015 - 04:46 PM, said:

Can i Ask why Licenses?..why not simple like in the past ...Possition of the Player in Fame Points Ranking beeing above the requested one = get the tank..i really don't see anything usefull in those "licenses"

Obviously to allow more people from different types of clans to get the tank for free or available for gold. It also quiets down the people who whine about how the top clans take everything... 


Edited by Alteisen, 05 June 2015 - 06:02 PM.


SanyaJuutilainen #7 Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:03 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 20812 battles
  • 1,876
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View PostTitaniu, on 05 June 2015 - 05:46 PM, said:

Can i Ask why Licenses?..why not simple like in the past ...Possition of the Player in Fame Points Ranking beeing above the requested one = get the tank..i really don't see anything usefull in those "licenses"

 

Maybe because the last time, many good clans were disappointed, that some minor clans were abusing free tokens from inactive members and skipped their members who were able to battle only once a night instead of small clans' up to five or six landings a night. This is kind of a compromise - you still have to get fame for self, but if you have only 15 active members in the clan, it might be tougher to get to Top 135.

 

Mainly it enables member from top clans, who supported the clan to get to top spots, to get the tank even though there was no spot for them to land regularly.



Alteisen #8 Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 16739 battles
  • 1,292
  • Member since:
    10-04-2010

View PostNya_Chan, on 05 June 2015 - 05:03 PM, said:

Mainly it enables member from top clans, who supported the clan to get to top spots, to get the tank even though there was no spot for them to land regularly.

They would still have to get within the top 11000 with is hard if you can't be there for early landings. There's also the fighting in vahalla/new swabia which clearly is limited in provinces and battles.



acidstreams #9 Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:16 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20501 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    05-02-2011

View PostAlteisen, on 05 June 2015 - 06:02 PM, said:

Obviously to allow more people from different types of clans to get the tank for free or available for gold. It also quiets down the people who whine about how the top clans take everything... 

 

but doesnt that mess up the people who really put the effort into it and eventually fall short due to the clan not having enough tickets but who still are in the 4500?

Wizzmann #10 Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:17 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30781 battles
  • 459
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

My question is what happens with licenses given to top clans that had more inactive players (or players that simply didn't get to 11k FP) than licenses given? Will these licenses be lost? That would mean less than 4500 tanks given for free, am I correct?

 

All in all, I don't like this system, the old one with top 4500 FP players was much better.

 

Also Nya_Chan, playing on landings can't get you more FP than playing on provinces, just look at those FP multipliers.



CyrillAlex #11 Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:20 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 24979 battles
  • 52
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

View PostTitaniu, on 05 June 2015 - 05:46 PM, said:

Can i Ask why Licenses?..why not simple like in the past ...Possition of the Player in Fame Points Ranking beeing above the requested one = get the tank..i really don't see anything usefull in those "licenses"

 

It is obvious why "lisenses"... WG not only want us to buy 6500 x 12 000 gold (which by the way is approximately 300 000 EUR!!!), but now they do NOT want to give for free 4500 tanks IS-5.

See rule 1.3 from Awards and Medals: sum up all these licenses and you will get 4500 in total. BUT, there is a one "BUT" - how you imagine that even in clan #1 all 100 players will be active and will be in top 11000?!? Impossible - more over, the same will be with 4-7 (90 licenses), 8-14 (75 licenses) an may be 15-24 (60 licenses). In all these top 24 clans on average will be max 60 active players in top 11 000. Count now how many licenses will stay unused and WILL NOT be distributed among other players... My count says 3x40 + 4x30 + 7x15 = 345, at least... And I thing 400 it will be - some 8-10% of these 4500...

 

Nicely done, WG, nicely done.............



Wizzmann #12 Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:30 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 30781 battles
  • 459
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011
IMO undistributed free licenses should be given to the next clan in row that has player in the 4500. That would be fair.

Cpt_Ljevarko #13 Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:34 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 12586 battles
  • 130
  • Member since:
    04-19-2014

View PostCyrillAlex, on 05 June 2015 - 05:20 PM, said:

 

It is obvious why "lisenses"... WG not only want us to buy 6500 x 12 000 gold (which by the way is approximately 300 000 EUR!!!), but now they do NOT want to give for free 4500 tanks IS-5.

See rule 1.3 from Awards and Medals: sum up all these licenses and you will get 4500 in total. BUT, there is a one "BUT" - how you imagine that even in clan #1 all 100 players will be active and will be in top 11000?!? Impossible - more over, the same will be with 4-7 (90 licenses), 8-14 (75 licenses) an may be 15-24 (60 licenses). In all these top 24 clans on average will be max 60 active players in top 11 000. Count now how many licenses will stay unused and WILL NOT be distributed among other players... My count says 3x40 + 4x30 + 7x15 = 345, at least... And I thing 400 it will be - some 8-10% of these 4500...

 

Nicely done, WG, nicely done.............

 

they need to be in top 4500 to get the tank for free, not 11k  :)

binmaa10 #14 Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:52 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 30405 battles
  • 4,249
  • [HORAI] HORAI
  • Member since:
    07-19-2013

View PostCpt_Ljevarko, on 05 June 2015 - 07:34 PM, said:

 

they need to be in top 4500 to get the tank for free, not 11k  :)

 

Nope they need to be in 11k

 

Block Quote

 1.3 Premium tanks will be awarded to players who scored the highest number of personal Fame points in the clan and are in the top 11,000 player by Fame Points. An exception will be clans with 100 licenses – in these clans tanks will be sent to all players of the clan, if they are in top 11000.

 

 



Hawker96 #15 Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:03 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 8437 battles
  • 192
  • Member since:
    04-16-2013

I did intend for this to be the first event I enter my clan into, however I have to say this whole process, rules, organisation is so overwhelming and confusing I don't even know where to begin. 

 

Seems I wont be getting an IS-5 :/



Alteisen #16 Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:08 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 16739 battles
  • 1,292
  • Member since:
    10-04-2010

View PostHawker96, on 05 June 2015 - 06:03 PM, said:

I did intend for this to be the first event I enter my clan into, however I have to say this whole process, rules, organisation is so overwhelming and confusing I don't even know where to begin. 

 

Seems I wont be getting an IS-5 :/

If you think this is bad you haven't seen earlier campaigns.



Roua28 #17 Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:08 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 41665 battles
  • 394
  • [5FPS] 5FPS
  • Member since:
    06-08-2013

View PostCpt_Ljevarko, on 05 June 2015 - 08:34 PM, said:

They need to be in top 4500 to get the tank for free, not 11k  :)

 

View Postbinmaa10, on 05 June 2015 - 08:52 PM, said:

Nope they need to be in 11k

 

I try to understand the rules and my brain hurts . :amazed:  Good job WG ... :facepalm:

 

I think Cpt_Ljevarko is right, only those from first 4500 will get it for free.

If they are in 11.000 they can buy it ...

 

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/content/docs/Clan-Wars-Armageddon/Armageddon-Awards-and-Medals/

1.1 The main reward for participating in the event will be 4,500 Tier VIII premium tanks, IS-5 (Object 730), which will be awarded according to the following conditions:

 

1.4 6,500 players who are in the top 11000 players by the number of personal Fame points - but not among the players eligible for a free tank - will be able to buy the premium tank IS-5 (object 730) for 12,000 gold until July 15 2015 inclusive. This possibility also applies to players without any clan affiliation. The tank’s purchase will be conducted exclusively through the event map interface.


Edited by iownthenoobs, 06 June 2015 - 12:28 PM.


Siimcy #18 Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:14 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21705 battles
  • 1,813
  • Member since:
    02-03-2011
Actually your clan needs to be positioned high in the ladder else 11k for a free tank is useless. If you are in the top 4500 it doesn't mean you'll get the tank for free because of the stupid license system.

thepuma2012 #19 Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:15 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27821 battles
  • 1,131
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

View PostHawker96, on 05 June 2015 - 07:03 PM, said:

I did intend for this to be the first event I enter my clan into, however I have to say this whole process, rules, organisation is so overwhelming and confusing I don't even know where to begin. 

 

Seems I wont be getting an IS-5 :/

 

way to compicated for me also.

Maybe because my english is not my native language, but wow  what a list of rules and goals and stuff - i am not going to puzzle a whole day to find out everything they mean.



Ragewit #20 Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:17 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 46401 battles
  • 665
  • Member since:
    12-04-2011

View PostSiimcy, on 05 June 2015 - 07:14 PM, said:

Actually your clan needs to be positioned high in the ladder else 11k for a free tank is useless. If you are in the top 4500 it doesn't mean you'll get the tank for free because of the stupid license system.

 

yeah i my clan  80-90 people wants tank:ohmy:

1 fail and have 60-45 licences or less........

btw now is posible to sell is-5 on ebay after 6 day of event start  and play 1-2 games gg rules


Edited by RommelPownz, 05 June 2015 - 07:19 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users