Looking for a temporary clan for the upcoming event (34k, WN8 2270)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Big_Time #1 Posted 06 June 2015 - 02:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 40547 battles

Hello everyone,

as I don't have time to participate in CWs regularly, mostly due to family obligations, I'm looking for a temporary clan for the upcoming event. Unfortunately, i can't sacrifice more than few weeks for CWs, although I would like to.

Anyway, if you need a mercenary for a campaign feel free to try me. I have almost every tank needed for CW campaigns, including tiers 6 and 8 (all tank classes available in each tier, with experienced crew with at least 3 skills/perks, most have 4), not only tier 10 (of which i have around 20) . I'm not into stats that much, I enjoy playing all tiers and types and I prefer winning by teamplay while having fun, before my personal WN8. No need to worry about my recent drop in stats, personal missions, on which I'm more focused lately, are to be blamed for that (yeap, they can really ruin gameplay...).

I'll be considering only offers from clans which have realistic chance for a good result in the upcoming campaign. I'm interested in being a mercenary only, I don't have time to be any kind of mentor or officer and/or staff member and stuff like that...

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Big Time

Dr_Grigz #2 Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:14 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 21426 battles
So what if i aint mistaken the only thing you want is to join a clan for the duration of the event snatch the is-5 and then leave ? Yea good luck with that.

Big_Time #3 Posted 06 June 2015 - 12:21 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40547 battles
You are correct, except for the snatch part (I intend to win IS-5 fair and square, not snatch it). Usually, I play only campaigns, don't tell you never heard of mercenary sort of players.

Trac_uses_hax #4 Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:43 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20516 battles

View PostBig_Time, on 06 June 2015 - 11:21 AM, said:

You are correct, except for the snatch part (I intend to win IS-5 fair and square, not snatch it). Usually, I play only campaigns, don't tell you never heard of mercenary sort of players.

well if you can confirm that you dont want a clan that plays CW 24/7 but just the campaigns and does casual SH. Then R3INO could be a place for you. But if you are just meh I just want is5 and leave then I say no. 

Big_Time #5 Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 40547 battles

To be honest, I'm not even that interested into IS-5 as a tank (I have plenty of credits and tanks), more as a trophy. I want to participate in this campaign as a part of good team and I want to fight against best EU clans. The fact there is a trophy excites me, as there is a challenge grater than in regular CW. As I said, unfortunately I don't have enough of free time to be regular member of a good clan, so yes, I'm looking for a clan for the duration of the campaign only. But, that doesn't mean I want to take advantage of something (or someone) to get the bloody tank... no, that means I want to compete and fight at my best as a part of good team for two or three weeks.

Here, have a sneak peek at my garage, does it look like I'm in desperate need of a premium vehicle?

http://tinypic.com/r/a9xwxy/8

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users