This keeps happening!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Zetika #1 Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11766 battles
  • [SIEGE] SIEGE

So ive tired several times for weeks not to quit, but there's no fun when your only losing in Domination mode and if you win you can barely get any money out of it, because ive had minus 70% of all matches ive taken with domination..

And playing with normal random matches.. ive totally lost there.. i have no feelings for this game..

I was SUPER exited for Armored Warefare.. until i had to go on lowest settings on the game and it would still crash 'n what so ever..

War Thunder might work but its not the same as World of Tanks..

I miss the old days when i was going for a kv-1 and fighting VK 36.01 H :(

- Sadly those days might come to an end now.

Any solution how to "boost" spirits?

edit:

What keeps me alive playing games is World of tanks, TF2 and minecraft.. im really sad because i love games..

Edited by Zetika, 08 June 2015 - 09:14 PM.

PeaceWalker1 #2 Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14840 battles
  • [-WIR_] -WIR_

you need a brake, jsut stop playing wot for a few days, maybe a week, that is what i would do in your situation

if domination isnt fun, then dont play it

Zetika #3 Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:30 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11766 battles
  • [SIEGE] SIEGE

View PostPeaceWalker1, on 08 June 2015 - 09:33 PM, said:

you need a brake, jsut stop playing wot for a few days, maybe a week, that is what i would do in your situation

if domination isnt fun, then dont play it

it is fun, but i miss when Tig II & T30 was awesome.. now its.. boring o.o

So domaination will keep me on for a while :)

Razor1uk #4 Posted 10 July 2015 - 09:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11515 battles
  • [SHYLO] SHYLO

Options, if possibly applicable at all..?

Take a break for a while or turn off inbattle chat,

Choose a lower tiered tank you enjoyed once, and give it a try, perhaps go clubbing or for more fun/less stressed time than usual/recently,

Uninstall XVM or change some of its user interface scripts so you don't know the team/battle player percentages that might cause stress, anger and possible own team induced depression (if you have it installed) - Battle Assistant in its basic scripted mode gives you the WoW'ships 'isometric'/angled/half forwards and downwards style arty view without the depressing percentages,

Find some nature, history or science documentaries to do with something unrelated to WoT, that at somepoint stir thinkings of big cats, grizzlies and cheiftans etc,

Spend more time with your misses/women/man/pet/etc until the need to return to relive there induced stresses that gaming could/can lighten.

Edited by Razor1uk, 10 July 2015 - 09:22 PM.

Viking_TD #5 Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15076 battles

Been gone for several month from gameplay, see my son play the game with his friends, see desperate WG trying to bring up new tanks that never has seen even a thaugt nor a blueprint.

Like so many other GOOD games, fixed to death trying to make all players happy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users