cheat wot hack mods

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
323 replies to this topic

_EXODUZ_ #261 Posted 17 September 2015 - 05:15 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42898 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

You're not the first one trying to get an answer from Customer Support. There have been many people before you.

Let me tell you right away - you won't get anything satisfactory. Just accept the reality and move on, perhaps to another game if that bothers you so much.

Right now you're mostly promoting these mods. You're not achieving anything else besides pointless banter.

Vuurdraak_ #262 Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:16 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22083 battles
  • [BNEF] BNEF

@_EXODUZ_

Block Quote

Just accept the reality and move on, perhaps to another game

Funny 80% of the people also said stuff like that when I made a problem about the EULA, where WG said they where selling your personal info.

I persisted and in the end they changed the EULA.

I will keep asking the question in every possible different way, in my ticket, till I get a proper answer from WG.

When I believe something is fundamentally wrong I persist till I get clear answers, it's always funny to see that the people reacting on the forums, somehow believe people should just accept the status quo or else roll over and die.

Edit:

I'm not promoting any mods, anybody who knows how to use a search engine that types in "wot aimbot" or "wot cheats" will find all the info they need.

///

For those who missed it, this is what cheats look like in WoT ->

https://www.youtube....h?v=2nFM-ueXeHE

https://www.youtube....h?v=Nt59UuRvjNk

https://www.youtube....h?v=5j09VJoqXrY

https://www.youtube....h?v=EmL3CTWviv8

https://www.youtube....h?v=a3jhe4QJaRs

WG is vague at best of what mods are allowed or not, I want a clear answer from WG what is allowed.

I also want to know from WG what they do about the cheat & hack websites, or if they simply do not care about it.

Post you're opinion about these mods and let WG know what they should do about them.

Edited by Vuurdraak_, 17 September 2015 - 06:20 AM.

_EXODUZ_ #263 Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:19 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42898 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
You have nothing better to do instead of this holy crusade? Dude, go for a run or something.

Vuurdraak_ #264 Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22083 battles
  • [BNEF] BNEF

I found another mod/cheat discussion, and found an interesting comment:

Block Quote

Maxmk6

Mods on WG EU are legal, Customer Service has already replied to a complaint ticket with replay (from within the offending team) that showed an FC using warpack in CW's & even saying to his team he was using it, and they explicitly stated in the ticket response, in writing, that no mods are illegal on WG EU and therefore Warpack was fine for people to use (and obviously therefore, even in CW's). WG just won't admit it on forum cuz it would cause too much trouble. But macro's, like fire ex mod, are totally illegal and will get you banned & on final warning.

I'm now waiting in full anticipation what WG will say to my ticket, if they clearly state that everything is legal, then I can start linking all the mod/cheat websites. At least then everybody knows nobody will get banned for using any of the mods out there, which is not at all clear in WG's official statements.

https://eu.wargaming...nd-illegal-mods

In the mean time I just play vanilla.

Edit:

It will be fun, I just need to park a tank on a hill and go watch TV while the aimbot does the hard work :D

Edited by Vuurdraak_, 17 September 2015 - 06:48 AM.

Boo_Bee #265 Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:30 AM

Clan Commander

• Clan Commander
  • 62296 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

Hate to break this to you but........

Game rules prohibits

2.13. Discussion on, or linking to unreleased content, cheats, hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited.

2.16 Any attempts to cheat or deliberately hinder the in-game event in any way.

2.22. Any kind of provocations for other players to violate the EULA as well as additions to it is strictly prohibited.

2.23. Any statements and other actions that violate any applicable laws or regulations are strictly prohibited and will be strongly suppressed.

You have 18K battles. Is this the right way to behave when new players read this forum? Concentrate on your game instead.

_EXODUZ_ #266 Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:36 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42898 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostVuurdraak_, on 17 September 2015 - 06:41 AM, said:

then I can start linking all the mod/cheat websites

That's what you've been doing all this time, dummy.

Let me break it down for you. There are people:

1) Who use cheats and know where to get them. They also know they're safe doing so because there is no cheat detection mechanism.

2) Who don't want to use cheats for various reasons.

3) Who didn't know about cheats but will find them using Google and/or your links clearly stating names/download locations.

You're not achieving anything here, besides negative promotion.

Vuurdraak_ #267 Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:48 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22083 battles
  • [BNEF] BNEF

@StanleyTweedle

The point is that I'm trying to find out if it's legal or not, I simply do not know, one says they are legal the other says it's illegal etc.

If all these mods are legal, then I suppose I'm also allowed to link to them, the thing is WG says "Use your own judgment"

Block Quote

And some might be so “game breaking”, that using them might get you banned from the game by breaking our Game rules and EULA.

There is no official list of illegal mods. You need to use your own judgment!

https://eu.wargaming...nd-illegal-mods

And I do not use any mods at all my self, I play vanilla.

Edited by Vuurdraak_, 17 September 2015 - 07:49 AM.

Fingalf #268 Posted 17 September 2015 - 10:20 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22006 battles

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 17 September 2015 - 06:36 AM, said:

That's what you've been doing all this time, dummy.

Let me break it down for you. There are people:

1) Who use cheats and know where to get them. They also know they're safe doing so because there is no cheat detection mechanism.

2) Who don't want to use cheats for various reasons.

3) Who didn't know about cheats but will find them using Google and/or your links clearly stating names/download locations.

You're not achieving anything here, besides negative promotion.

No problem if a new player discover cheats in this thread. Im sure they will use their judgement and moral before installing them...:)

Vuurdraak_ #269 Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:30 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22083 battles
  • [BNEF] BNEF

I got my first reply from WG to my ticket:

Block Quote

Ben Hope Today at 10:16

Hello Tank Commander,

Thank you for contacting our Support Team about the use of mods.

Do not worry we do sanction any player that has been investigated and found to be using an illegal mod.

As you know we do not have a list of illegal mods. This is because new mods keep been created and should we have a list of them and we then sanction a player for using a mod that is not on that list they can say " but the mod i use is not on the list etc". It is for this reason we do not have a list like NA does for example.

However this does not mean we do not sanction players for using mods that goes against our EULA or our gaming rules. We will sanction any account that violates these and this can carry a permanent sanction.

If any player does install a mod that violates our gaming rules, terms of service or our EULA then be prepared, as this means that your account will most likely be sanctioned for violating our rules.

Should you have any other issues please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Ben Hope

So apparently there are illegal mods according to Ben Hope.

But I asked also about some functions, like xvm stats, view lines and gold detection, I'm still nothing wiser, if they are allowed or not.

I added another list of functions as seen in the cheat vids, to ask if they are allowed or not.

Vuurdraak_ #270 Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:47 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22083 battles
  • [BNEF] BNEF

Does anybody have replays, where people in chat say that they are using mods, that might be illegal ?

Because I would love to see the responses on those replays from WG.

And I guess I can send in/link to some youtube vids of famous streamers to ask if the mods they use are allowed or not, so that I can slowly get a picture of what is, and is not allowed.

Basically reporting the streamer for cheating, and then see what the response is.

Iaw report Quickybaby xD, sorry dude ;)

Edited by Vuurdraak_, 17 September 2015 - 11:51 AM.

Vuurdraak_ #271 Posted 17 September 2015 - 12:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22083 battles
  • [BNEF] BNEF

And I still do not understand WG's vagueness, I mean they can give guidelines on what is allowed or not right, without needing to name every single mod by name and version number. And also ad new items to the list when they are brought to their attention, without being bound by some sort of absolute list.

Maybe it's a good idea if everybody who reads this topic, starts to send WG a ticket asking them what is allowed or not, so that they get so tired of the tickets that they will make some list to go by.

Boo_Bee #272 Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:05 PM

Clan Commander

• Clan Commander
  • 62296 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

Wake up, this is what you need to focus on.

2.13. Discussion on, or linking to unreleased content, cheats, hacks, Trojan horses, or malicious programs is prohibited.

Some of these mods you mentioned have variations containing malicious code. (Trust me they do and I will not post examples). I understand your quest for clarification but by posting the links you are violating the game rules, simple as that. If you want to have a discussion about illegal mods, getting your account banned for posting links is not the way to do it.

Then..... You want to post streamers videos? Just mentioning one by name is naming and shaming. Be carefull what you do. I have never seen the person you mentioned using illegal mods and using him as an example in a discussion about illegal mods is not fair.

2.03. Insults, personal attacks, abuse or harassment are not tolerated on any level.

2.10. Slandering users or posting false information about users in all game chats and channels is prohibited.

Vuurdraak_ #273 Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:09 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22083 battles
  • [BNEF] BNEF

@StanleyTweedle

There are only posts to videos of cheat game play, I can not show what cheats look like else, a video is not a trojan horse.

And I removed 2 or 3 links that where also links to youtube, but that did not contain game play.

I have no idea why you put trojan horse in bold, i'm sure a youtube video doesn't contain any trojan horses unless it's one from the NSA.

Block Quote

I have never seen the person you mentioned using illegal mods

Oh good so you have the list of legal and illegal mods then ?

Can you please publish that list ?

Because XVM is the biggest cheat mod of all.

Edit:

Also I do not insult Quickybaby, reporting somebody is not an insult, if what people do is legal, then why the worries ?

What amazes me more, is that when you touch on peoples beloved streamers, the down votes start to rain in.

But when people treaten me in this topic with physical violence it gets zero down votes, as the only down vote is from me.

Which says a lot about the people on the forum.

Edited by Vuurdraak_, 17 September 2015 - 01:15 PM.

Boo_Bee #274 Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:31 PM

Clan Commander

• Clan Commander
  • 62296 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View PostVuurdraak_, on 17 September 2015 - 01:09 PM, said:

@StanleyTweedle

There are only posts to videos of cheat game play, I can not show what cheats look like else, a video is not a trojan horse.

And I removed 2 or 3 links that where also links to youtube, but that did not contain game play.

I have no idea why you put trojan horse in bold, i'm sure a youtube video doesn't contain any trojan horses unless it's one from the NSA.

Oh good so you have the list of legal and illegal mods then ?

Can you please publish that list ?

Because XVM is the biggest cheat mod of all.

Edit:

Also I do not insult Quickybaby, reporting somebody is not an insult, if what people do is legal, then why the worries ?

What amazes me more, is that when you touch on peoples beloved streamers, the down votes start to rain in.

But when people treaten me in this topic with physical violence it gets zero down votes, as the only down vote is from me.

Which says a lot about the people on the forum.

I cannot post such a list as none exists. Therefore you cannot use said streamer as an example to prove a point. That is slander. Basicly what you are saying is that you can accuse anyone of anything and if it is not true then that is OK then? My reply has nothing to do with my opinion of that streamer. It is about being fair to others and not using their name as an example of incorrect behaviour in the game without due cause.

XVM being a cheat mod is your opinion, an opinion which is not shared by WG.

Vuurdraak_ #275 Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22083 battles
  • [BNEF] BNEF

@StanleyTweedle

I'm sorry I didn't know you where such a big fan of Quickybaby, I have nothing against him, and I never claimed he used illegal mods.

I was only explaining how other avenues might be used to find out if something is illegal or not, I'm convised that WG will say that Quickybaby is doing nothing illegal, and if they do, then I finaly got the proof that XVM and gold detection are legal mods, which I still do not know if they are, as WG is not saying anything.

Edit:

Block Quote

XVM being a cheat mod is your opinion, an opinion which is not shared by WG.

Strange that you know for certain that it's legal, because I do not, as WG is not telling me.

Edited by Vuurdraak_, 17 September 2015 - 01:40 PM.

JohnnyMaverik #276 Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19128 battles
  • [QSF-E] QSF-E

View PostBalc0ra, on 10 June 2015 - 07:11 PM, said:

*Sigh*... people say move after shooting for a reason. It was removed form the game awhile ago, but added a few months back again. When you fire with your arty, a tracer will appear behind the shell. Enemy arty players can find it form their arty view even if you are not spotted. So they can "counter" fire on your position by aiming behind were the trace started. So thus you move after shooting in case the enemy arty is looking. As most of them do. No mod is needed for this. As it's a part of the game. No cheat here.

True, but there is a mod that puts a big fk off X on the origin point of that tracer. As somebody who doesn't use that mod I can confirm the tracers are easy to find but the origin point is often a little unclear. Not that I'm the best arty player, in fact Im crap... sure it's something that gets easier with practice.

Vuurdraak_ #277 Posted 17 September 2015 - 01:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22083 battles
  • [BNEF] BNEF

If I had know that everybody in WoT was playing with in game statistics, I would  have never started to play this game.

Any other game that I find out that is like WoT, I will refuse to play.

Apart from all the new player bashing anti social players in WoT that abuse XVM stats in game, WoT is a nice game, it's very sad that the mods make it in to one of the most nastiest game experience chat wise.

Please do not publicly announce any game win rate in chat, thanks.

And others seem to think just like me, only their voice will not be heard much, as these people see this mod crap in WoT and just simply leave the game.

Block Quote

Madslob:

Thankyou for posting these videos about the mods allowed in this game...Just serves to justify my descision to move to another modern tank game which does at least at this stage disallow any kind of mods. watching these videos kinda made me feel unclean.....and tbh sickened me....I do not understand wargamings stance on this at all and there is no justification for them allowing these kind of mods...if they cant police the game properly then ban all mods...sure there are many harmless mods out there which give no advantage at all but as i say if they cant sort it then a complete ban is the only way...Many people including myself have spent vast sums of money on this game and its a bit of a betrayal to all those loyal paying punters who just want a level playing field to enjoy the game without having to endure this kind of crap.

Edited by Vuurdraak_, 17 September 2015 - 01:59 PM.

AngelofAwe #278 Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:07 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• WGL PRO Player
  • 43051 battles

I'm amazed and slightly sad this topic is still going on.

I wish there were "cheats" to make the WoT players even a little competent so I wouldn't have to feel like this multiple times DAILY.

Since you're on about QB...

Edited by AngelofAwe, 17 September 2015 - 02:07 PM.

Excavatus #279 Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:10 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19116 battles

Why many of people is having problems to comprehend WG EUs policy about this..

They do not say you can you all the mods. They do not see all the mods are allowed...

They say, you can use any mode you want. If we find that you are using a "Game Breaking" mode AKA against our EULA we will ban you.

This means, cheat mods are illegal in WOT and WG by not giving the list of illegal mods is can be a good strategy. This way they can ban whatever mod they detect and think "Game Breaking"

On the bright side, If they say in a list A MOD is illegal, the creater of the mod can make a A1 MOD.. then If someone get banned because of A1 they can say that was not in the game..

This is actually a good idea..

but.. or BUT!!!

There are some issues because it is WG we are talking about..

such as,

* This idea needs a proper cheat mod detection system which most of us believe WG does not have.

* Proper cheat mod detection system will cost a huge amount of money or decent developers working for hours, both which we know WG doesnt have and willing to spend.

And I personally believe, WG must have an own naming-shaming policy which they publicly announce people who got banned due to cheat mods on a list for the duration of their ban and they must carry a special sign next to their name in game like sex offenders.. So everyone should know they are playing with an ex-cheater in that match. And WG would monitor their matches for a while.. and that system has to be automatic and be part of auto detection system..

But again.. we are talking about WG, al the money from players goes to SERBs different tastes! not actual game developing!

Vuurdraak_ #280 Posted 17 September 2015 - 02:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 22083 battles
  • [BNEF] BNEF

The crazy thing with WG not saying what is allowed or not is that their logic is complete and utter BS.

They can give a list of functions in the game who are definitely allowed, and those that are not allowed, while still claiming that they preserve the right to ban people for new cheats not on any list if they find them game breaking, if unsure you can ask WG and they will tell you, allowed or not. But that is not what they are doing.

At the moment they say NOTHING AT ALL, basically you have to use a mod and then see if your account gets wiped or not, I find this completely unfair, unreasonable, cowardly and not becoming of a professional organization that WG pretend to be.

The way WG is acting atm is just like a little child who refuses to say anything.

Also tagged with cheat, wot, hack, mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users