Generals: Diary of a New Officer Part I

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 20 June 2015 - 02:12 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Learn what to do and more importantly, what not to do in the World of Tanks Generals OBT!

Full news text

Amexx #2 Posted 20 June 2015 - 02:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 39630 battles
  • [FAME] FAME
Premium cards for real money in a card game? No thanks will stick to Hearthstone they do it 100x better.

scooterus #3 Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:03 PM

Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 27844 battles
  • [FOCA] FOCA

View PostAmexx, on 20 June 2015 - 01:37 PM, said:

Premium cards for real money in a card game? No thanks will stick to Hearthstone they do it 100x better.

Please do then, but why even bother telling us that? ... when you clearly did not even understand a simple fact: that they are 2 very different games

The fact that there are some cards you can only get with gold, is not that game-breaking as it sounds. And if you would have played it... you would have known that before venturing in here.

Think about it some more though, or go ahead and continue posting things without thinking ;)

I fail to find any meaning in your post, except hate.... and I feel sory for you.

Edited by scooterus, 20 June 2015 - 05:05 PM.

CH3_CH2_OH #4 Posted 20 June 2015 - 07:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1506 battles
in it's current state the game is mediocre and needs a lot of improvement compared to current leading Online card games 

Labapulez #5 Posted 22 June 2015 - 05:24 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 50609 battles

I played WOT Generals AND Heartstone a lot and its a real shame that WOTG doesnt get enough developement time, it feels like devs have been really lazy on this one.

Premium cards are not that great, neither are mercenary rented troops, neither are the higher tier cards.

The really OP cards in the game are the tier 1 ones, and that is a huge problem, because it reduces variety (if you want to win). The best strategy in this game for every HQ is to have 1 or 2 mid tier cards at most (that have good sinegy with the rest of the tier 1s that you take). And the rest, only tier 1 cards. If you take more the power of the deck will increase so much the game will put you against higher tier HQs, and you cant win with a training HQ against a tier 4 HQ, like ever. The problem is made worst by the thing that many higher tier cards are meh, most of them having poor to no sinergy with other cards.

By using this strategy and playing with all tier 1 and tier 4 HQs, never renting or buying premiums, i was able to win 73% of my 424 battles played.

This game needs some TLC and some publicity, sometimes i cannot find opponents at all.

It would have been sooo much more interesting if there was a much bigger board (hundreds of tiles), with terrain features, it would feel much more original and fresh.

Wizzmann #6 Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30713 battles
  • [LGEND] LGEND

View PostLabapulez, on 22 June 2015 - 06:24 AM, said:

It would have been sooo much more interesting if there was a much bigger board, with terrain features, it would feel much more original and fresh.

This.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users