Premium Shop: Special Packages for PayPal Purchases

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Amano101 #21 Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18449 battles

View Postbubo_bubo, on 21 June 2015 - 06:11 PM, said:

This comes few hours after I made a normal purchase...

Well Wargaming doesn't give you the bonus after you have paid them your money (this is a real moneygrab), most normal "free to play" games or at least the good ones (to name a few league of legends, Marvel heroes 2015), will refund/compensate if they have a better sale after you have bought a package (mostly within a weeks time).

Due to lack of announcing/WG's  advertisments for these so called packages and paying customers unfriendlyness, one should hold on to their money and kinda never buy when their prices are at a normal rate. I didn't believe their not caring about paying customers, but I had the same problem: I bought a package 1 day before their sale and sent a request about a compensation: their answer was a surprising no, we dont care; we have your money and we wil not give you any virtual currency to compensate your mistake of waiting for better sales ..*insert evil laugh here*.

That's wargaming for you: a money grabbing, we don't give a damn about our loyal customers company, I think it is time to hop on the I hate WG (policy) train. 

DaSpood #22 Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:46 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21633 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

View PostAmano101, on 22 June 2015 - 01:05 PM, said:

Well Wargaming doesn't give you the bonus after you have paid them your money (this is a real moneygrab), most normal "free to play" games or at least the good ones (to name a few league of legends, Marvel heroes 2015), will refund/compensate if they have a better sale after you have bought a package (mostly within a weeks time).

Due to lack of announcing/WG's  advertisments for these so called packages and paying customers unfriendlyness, one should hold on to their money and kinda never buy when their prices are at a normal rate. I didn't believe their not caring about paying customers, but I had the same problem: I bought a package 1 day before their sale and sent a request about a compensation: their answer was a surprising no, we dont care; we have your money and we wil not give you any virtual currency to compensate your mistake of waiting for better sales ..*insert evil laugh here*.

That's wargaming for you: a money grabbing, we don't give a damn about our loyal customers company, I think it is time to hop on the I hate WG (policy) train. 

well that's not normal and you should have re-sent the ticket. It clearly says I cant remember where but somewhee in premium shop or support FAQ that for every purshase you make, you can ask support a canceling-refund within 14 days after paying. So if you buy a 49.99€ gold package but the day after there is a special offer with 2550 gold bonus for same price, you can send a ticket asking for a refund, then buy the new package. It is written "without giving a proper reason", so you dont even have to justify:

Just send "Hi, I changed my mind and would like to cancel my 14500 gold purshase I did the YYYY-MM-DD, X days ago. I would like a refund please. (And eventualy add "as it says its possible in your premium shop / FAQ")".

Amano101 #23 Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18449 battles

View PostSpeedyCraft51, on 22 June 2015 - 06:46 PM, said:

well that's not normal and you should have re-sent the ticket. It clearly says I cant remember where but somewhee in premium shop or support FAQ that for every purshase you make, you can ask support a canceling-refund within 14 days after paying. So if you buy a 49.99€ gold package but the day after there is a special offer with 2550 gold bonus for same price, you can send a ticket asking for a refund, then buy the new package. It is written "without giving a proper reason", so you dont even have to justify:

Just send "Hi, I changed my mind and would like to cancel my 14500 gold purshase I did the YYYY-MM-DD, X days ago. I would like a refund please. (And eventualy add "as it says its possible in your premium shop / FAQ")".

I did: and had 3 responses from them they refuse to do anything

this was their reply each time :

Thank you for coming back to us with this information.
I'm very sorry you find yourself in this situation, understand your frustration and would truly love to be able to help you.
However, as I already mentioned before, offers like this one are not retroactive and this is the whole principle of an offer.
Unfortunately, while I understand your arguments, we can't make this kind of exception. An offer starts at the moment it gets on-line and finishes when it expires, payments done before or after this will sadly not benefit from it.
I hope that you manage to get on the other side of the wave next time round and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and on the battlefield.

If any other questions or issues arise, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

(wont mention his name ;-) )

ps looking on their webpage where it explains the rules you mentioned (I would love to slap this guy with their own rulebook ;-) )

pss: the frustration he mentions is that I wrote in bold italics that they/he fails to respond on me telling him they refunded before... he still hasn't responded on that matter..

Edited by Amano101, 22 June 2015 - 08:01 PM.

DaSpood #24 Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:00 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21633 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

View PostAmano101, on 22 June 2015 - 07:53 PM, said:

I did: and had 3 responses from them they refuse to do anything

this was their reply each time :

Thank you for coming back to us with this information.
I'm very sorry you find yourself in this situation, understand your frustration and would truly love to be able to help you.
However, as I already mentioned before, offers like this one are not retroactive and this is the whole principle of an offer.
Unfortunately, while I understand your arguments, we can't make this kind of exception. An offer starts at the moment it gets on-line and finishes when it expires, payments done before or after this will sadly not benefit from it.
I hope that you manage to get on the other side of the wave next time round and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours and on the battlefield.

If any other questions or issues arise, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

(wont mention his name ;-) )

ps looking on their webpage where it explains the rules you mentioned (I would love to slap this guy with their own rulebook ;-) )

pss: the frustration he mentions is that I wrote in bold italics that they/he fails to respond on me telling him they refunded before... he still hasn't responded on that matter..

Well, do you wanna know the fun part ?

I tried to find this text back, and how surprised was I when I discovered where it's from: THE [edited] PURSHASE COMFIRMATION EMAIL !!! If I wasnt on mobile (terrible forum adaptation I cant write well), I would have quoted it, bit it says it ! "Thanks for your purshase of X, blah blag added to your accound NICKNAME, blah blah. ->> Note that you can cancel any purshase within 14 days, to use your refund right please send a ticket to support" or something like that.

Check your mails and copy-paste it to the support with a big middle finger pic and a sweet "now I want my money back, thanks" :) (always a joy to be right)

Edited by Neilloss46, 23 June 2015 - 04:24 PM.
This post has been edited by a member of the Moderation Team, due to inappropriate content. Neilloss46

Amano101 #25 Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18449 battles

Thnx guys (and especially speedycraft!)

(It stil is bad from that representative that he tells me (and god knows how many others that: " offers like this one are not retroactive and this is the whole principle of an offer." and refuse to be of help  :-) )

1 up for the good community!

Amano101 #26 Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18449 battles

Update: A customer service agent helped me out with the refund (I will not name him but I praised his envolvement and I think WG should hire more like him). A good thing to see that not all agents are *censored message* ;-)

Gremlin182 #27 Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:48 PM

General

• Player
  • 48846 battles

I dont get buthurt over these offers its just background noise between the decent offers.

Lets face it whether I like it or not wargaming makes offers that appeal to others but not me.

I expect the offers of gold and credits to continue not because they are not selling enough gold but because people want them.

No idea why anyone wants to buy credits they can easily earn but thats just me.

I have my new TD so im happy for now still waiting for AMX13-57 to be on sale and the new tier 7 German TD as well as the Scorpion.  no sign yet so no money flowing from me at least untill I work my way through the gold I bought .

DaSpood #28 Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:11 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21633 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

-13 57 will most likely not be on sale, or if it is, not so soon.

-I think I read on Rita's blog that scorpion will be a reward and not a buyable tank (damn it looked so cool... Hope its next IM reward), bit I'm not sure.

-German TDs, there are 2 (I think). One is like a copy of E-25 but with 90mm (its simply a non-turret Ru251, no kidding it really is), but this one might be tier 8 ; the other one is also called scorpion I think. It's some kind of Rhm. -b WT with 8.8 L/71 gun. The RU251-TD will come soon enough I think, scorpion not so soon

Gremlin182 #29 Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:21 AM

General

• Player
  • 48846 battles

View PostSpeedyCraft51, on 23 June 2015 - 07:11 PM, said:

-13 57 will most likely not be on sale, or if it is, not so soon.

-I think I read on Rita's blog that scorpion will be a reward and not a buyable tank (damn it looked so cool... Hope its next IM reward), bit I'm not sure.

-German TDs, there are 2 (I think). One is like a copy of E-25 but with 90mm (its simply a non-turret Ru251, no kidding it really is), but this one might be tier 8 ; the other one is also called scorpion I think. It's some kind of Rhm. -b WT with 8.8 L/71 gun. The RU251-TD will come soon enough I think, scorpion not so soon

Very annoying if its true about the AMX13-57 because the only and I do mean only reason I didnt buy it was the advertising logo and if I was sure that could have been covered by camo I would have gone ahead and bought it.

These things really put me off wargaming, its like the ISU122S situation total ignorance on their part assuming we wouldnt want it WRONG as it turned out then complete lack of information about whether we would get a chance in the future.

And again lack of information about whether the the special crews were included.

The German td I meant was the borsig waf IV lookalike.

Played the american scorpion TD quite good though not too maneuverable large turning circle.

Still wanted one though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users