[BUG] Unable to plan an SH attack: Error is 'Action unavailable. Clan has activated the Ceasefir...

stronghold bug attack intelligence data intelligence data bug

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

T0m0n #1 Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 81974 battles
  • [OM] OM

When trying to plan an attack on an enemy stronghold in the 'Intelligence Data' window of the Stronghold GUI this is failing with an confusing error message.

The error message is always 'Action unavailable. Clan has activated the Ceasefire day.' but that is not true as we were planning to attack them on a different weekday from what they configured as their 'Ceasefire day'.

This bug seems to be more a general one and is not only specific to some enemy clans in our case. We tried to set an attack for the following clans, but all tries were failing with the above mentioned, bold printed error message:

Is this a known behaviour and can be explained what the reason is? Is there a workaround?

Currently we seem to be totally unable to attack anyone.

See also the attached screnshots overview as an example for the described bug.

Regards, T0m0n [AAV]

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by T0m0n, 26 June 2015 - 05:50 PM.

Artaniu #2 Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:01 AM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 25546 battles

I submitted a ticket on this a few days ago, they claimed they know about the bug and we have to keep trying until the game lets us.  When I was gathering screenshot evidence it let one of the attacks work, extremely annoying.  Tried 4, one worked 3 failed, the night before I think me and my ex o tried over a dozen all failing.

Block Quote

Hello Artaniu,

Thank you for coming back to us with this information.

I'm sorry you are going through this. Having looked at your screenshots, it seems that you are referring to an issue that we already know about.

We are working on solving this, but I'm sorry to say that there is no kind of workaround.

Because of this, until we manage to get things back in order, you will need to attack those clans that the game allows you to.

I hope that things get solved soon and that you continue to enjoy the game as much as possible despite this slight setback.

Best of luck in your future endeavours and on the battlefield!

If any other questions or issues arise, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Miguel Adaephon Delat

Wargaming.net Customer Service Representative
https://eu.wargaming.net/support/

-Your feedback matters! Fill in our survey once your issue is resolved.

Horatius_ #3 Posted 31 July 2016 - 09:34 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 50458 battles
"Strange" bugs until today. Many of my attack was canceled because why? Who know... Still are clans there you cannot find in Intelligence Data because? They have level 10 buildings too... Strange.

FreemanNSM #4 Posted 30 October 2016 - 01:36 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 56441 battles
As far as I noticed,till like few hours ago and yesterday , we had an attack on CSA on 31st of October , and now the attack is just gone,as I can see , the G100 is attacking CSA on that day??? What the acctual *UCK???!!! How can *ucking attack dissapear???

RaeudigerRonny #5 Posted 30 October 2016 - 07:32 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 26323 battles

View PostFreemanNSM, on 30 October 2016 - 02:36 PM, said:

As far as I noticed,till like few hours ago and yesterday , we had an attack on CSA on 31st of October , and now the attack is just gone,as I can see , the G100 is attacking CSA on that day??? What the acctual *UCK???!!! How can *ucking attack dissapear???

Probably because of time-change in wintertime (or daylight-savings how uk guys call that).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users