• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

joyuesp #21 Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:01 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 54390 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View Postguest273, on 12 July 2015 - 06:42 AM, said:

Camo works only on tier 4-6 games, maybe 5-7 if my camo skill would be 100% rather than 80% as it is now.

View range - I never used any mods so I have no idea what so ever how far I can spot. And I refuse to use mods. My stats are much more valuable when you know I have never used mods. Not a single time.

Penetration - RNG helps noobs so I must shoot APCR on everything in tier 7-8. No problem, just a bit costly.

Alpha - It says 240 in stats, in reality it's 180. Same goes for DPM, but even 180 per shot it's still half decent.

Turret - It only get's you killed. If something gets close to you it's more awkward defending yourself than in a Jagd Pz IV even.

Top speed - above average, with a soft un-maneuverable tank speed is not so good, as you will jump on any small hill and take damage when you land.

Really the minuses are so great that they over-shine the pluses on this tank. Can't play it.

you want a lt with the gun of a td? get a type 64 if you want less gun and more agility.

what makes op the hellcat is the combo of a ton of factors

viewrange is good, you can spot anything at max range

camo is excellent, and they need to proxy spot you if you pick a decent position.

turret works, compared to mt turrets it sucks, but compared with tds gun arcs is op.

top speed/agility is great to reach a decent spot position, isnt enough to brawl, but if you want to brawl you should pick a mt...

alpha, 5 games isnt a solid proof... 

pen, good silver ammo, absurdly good gold

you have a turret to dont break your net+binocs not to brawl with your complete lack of hp, in fact other tanks of that line have the usual lack of turret traverse and lame close combat agility.

Edited by joyuesp, 19 July 2015 - 08:01 PM.

kornicska #22 Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:46 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12266 battles
or even what it says is the tower rotation speed is eroding.
And since many drop-tier 8, it should be better punch-through

Bird_Dog #23 Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 7818 battles

I'd love to see the Hellcat with better mobility (acceleration, terrain resistance, traverse, reverse) and the historical top gun. Just to see how it plays.

It would also make the difference betwen Hellcat and Slugger more pronounced. Making it realy a choice betwen two very different sets of abilitys and therefore playstiles.

Gremlin182 #24 Posted 20 July 2015 - 03:34 PM

General

• Player
  • 58533 battles

Based on my own experience and talking to new players "who are finding this a really difficult game to do well in"

Im thinking the problem is this.

Rebalancing of tanks based on how they perform in the game ok well that sounds good.

But then you have Basic tanks performance, tank plus equipment and then tank with crew skills.

If you balance a tank based on how well the top players are doing in it thats fine as far as it goes, but it may now be underperforming for the majority.

The majority who need to be able to do well to learn and get better.

For an average player like me I find more and more I struggle with the tanks I have only a 100% crew and no skills and do pretty well on those I have 3 or more crew skills.

Its why I am working my way through the personal missions gaining a crew member at 100% and 2 skills is a real bonus.

Its also getting to the point where I really need to give up on Light tanks and TDs esp glass cannons.

Reason being there are already far to many games where there are practically no standard tank types 7 or more TDs is common and a game with that many TDs and then say 3 arty means you do not really have enough actual Tanks to carry a game.

Same with playing light tanks even if I light up most of the enemy tanks for the whole game if no one actually kills them its wasted effort.

I know there is no way of assuring it happens but the games where you have 2 thirds of the team made up of medium and heavy tanks then a few lights mediums and TDs play out much better.

ok rant over

Edited by Gremlin182, 20 July 2015 - 05:15 PM.

kornicska #25 Posted 21 July 2015 - 07:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12266 battles

View Postjoyuesp, on 19 July 2015 - 07:01 PM, said:

you want a lt with the gun of a td? get a type 64 if you want less gun and more agility.

what makes op the hellcat is the combo of a ton of factors

viewrange is good, you can spot anything at max range

camo is excellent, and they need to proxy spot you if you pick a decent position.

turret works, compared to mt turrets it sucks, but compared with tds gun arcs is op.

top speed/agility is great to reach a decent spot position, isnt enough to brawl, but if you want to brawl you should pick a mt...

alpha, 5 games isnt a solid proof... 

pen, good silver ammo, absurdly good gold

you have a turret to dont break your net+binocs not to brawl with your complete lack of hp, in fact other tanks of that line have the usual lack of turret traverse and lame close combat agility.

I battle the hellcat 2564.
And hellcat full elit and 3 skill all man.
The hellcat update error ballance and rotation speed the tower.
Support dev team no looking?
The hellcat more and more ruins b the dev team.
Please re balance and re fixed the rotation speed tower.
An add the hellcat the normal penetration , the hell cat 70% dropped the tier 8 battle. And tier 8 heavy tank no damage no shot damage no penetration shot.

Since I am an experienced player playing for years and I love the Hellcat.
Only it saddens me to screw up more and more.
And they would offer better rather than punch-through, destroying the tower rotation

One more thing.

Explain to me how the development team possible.
I Hellcat full elite telescope
I am wearing camouflage net
It was still covered with bush house
There was no spotter nearby
Yet with 2 su-100, killed
To me see if I can not see them?
This is either cheating, or so the camouflage system sucks in the game.
Binoculars or dysfunctional?
Send me an explanation öszönöm.
Because what's the point to develop and take stuff if not worth crap

Anyway, dear WG development team. It honestly where is the mind?

12/12/12 HellcatM18 lower armor, it is normal to you?
This is a cardboard.
More than that armor is a Tier 1 Ltractor XD
It is not enough that the damage is small and penetration.
It is not enough that has been intentionally slowing down the rotation of the tower.
It is not enough that there is little HP
But even the armor is a disastrous joke

Edited by kornicska, 23 July 2015 - 05:51 PM.

Also tagged with guest273, Hellcat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users