im baned for softver bot but i never have that instaled on my pc that softvare

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

garawi_zeko #1 Posted 27 June 2015 - 07:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24254 battles
  • [R_BIH] R_BIH
looks like this wg have problems to punish proper players for bot im baned for 15 days for wg mistake i cant belive thats happends to my i never have instaled any softvare like bot or anything else aplause wg u show what u know 

Chimeratech #2 Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:17 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 17645 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
don't lie

who_dares_wins #3 Posted 27 June 2015 - 09:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3065 battles

View PostChimeratech, on 27 June 2015 - 09:17 PM, said:

don't lie

:facepalm:

Mioni #4 Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37298 battles
  • [UN_TY] UN_TY

View Postgarawi_zeko, on 27 June 2015 - 06:58 PM, said:

looks like this wg have problems to punish proper players for bot im baned for 15 days for wg mistake i cant belive thats happends to my i never have instaled any softvare like bot or anything else aplause wg u show what u know 

when happens with you this, because the same thing happened to me , yesterday they banned me too, same reason, something is wrong with the servers or with the automatic spy system????? and i wrote a letter to the customer service,no they are not guilty about that, and just we are responsible. then dont ask for our oppinion WG, because it dosent metter!!!!!!

Mioni #5 Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37298 battles
  • [UN_TY] UN_TY

View Postgarawi_zeko, on 27 June 2015 - 06:58 PM, said:

seru po nama, ili im serveri preoptereceni, pa neznaju kako da se oslobde igraca,pa nas kaznjavaju, kao zadnja opomena,i brisace mi nalog. jos imam i premium nalog, pa me sada usrali,a stvarno nikada nisam nista koristio,a sto i koristim je legalno, Aslain mod instaliram.

Mioni #6 Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37298 battles
  • [UN_TY] UN_TY

this is my letter to them:

Hello everybody,

im really dont know where can i write my topic, or something like topic, i just reseved the information that im banned from the game 14 days, ok, maybe i deserved, like many others also, who have rude words and play rude against me( i mean with this, players from the same team).I was banned because due to the violation of chapter 4.06 of our game rules, and this rule is:Using bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods to accumulate credits and experience without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle.

i just can say that, i never used bots, macros or any kind of those things, and also im never passive in the battles, maybe im not an agressive player, but, im always playing my battles,from the beginning until the end.

From my side of view this decision its not correct, and in every time you can check my computer,and see that im not using anything illegal.

Regards

Mioni, one of your players

and this is the answer:

Murat Corlu Today at 13:41

Hello Tank commander,

First of all, I would like to thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your account has been suspended for using additional software in the game or for joining battles without participating actively or by entering the battle and being "away from keyboard" in order to accumulate experience and credits.

The violation was reported by the Automated Anti Bot and Leeching System and then investigated. The ban was given according to our rules and it is a final decision.

Regarding the information, and procedure taken in gathering the information needed, we do not provide any information to protect the procedure and to make sure that no one is able to exploit the system. I hope you can understand this.

By playing the game, you have accepted the End Users License Agreement and supplementary documents. With this, you agree to read, understand and respect the World of Tanks Game Rules, which contain the following paragraph regarding the rule you have violated:

“4.06. Using bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods to accumulate credits and experience without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle.”

You can find more information about the Game Rules if you follow these links:

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/user_agreement
http://worldoftanks.eu/en/privacy_policy
http://worldoftanks.eu/en/terms_of_service

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum-29/announcement-26-world-of-tanks-game-rules/

Your account will be unlocked once the sanction has finished. However please note that if this happens again your account will be locked permanently.

Best regards,

Murat Corlu
Customer Service Team Lead
https://eu.wargaming.net/support/
"Once this ticket is closed, you will have access to a short survey. Please, take the time to fill it in to help us improve our overall quality."

Mioni #7 Posted 27 June 2015 - 10:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37298 battles
  • [UN_TY] UN_TY

View PostMioni, on 27 June 2015 - 09:14 PM, said:

this is my letter to them:

Hello everybody,

im really dont know where can i write my topic, or something like topic, i just reseved the information that im banned from the game 14 days, ok, maybe i deserved, like many others also, who have rude words and play rude against me( i mean with this, players from the same team).I was banned because due to the violation of chapter 4.06 of our game rules, and this rule is:Using bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods to accumulate credits and experience without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle.

i just can say that, i never used bots, macros or any kind of those things, and also im never passive in the battles, maybe im not an agressive player, but, im always playing my battles,from the beginning until the end.

From my side of view this decision its not correct, and in every time you can check my computer,and see that im not using anything illegal.

Regards

Mioni, one of your players

and this is the answer:

Murat Corlu Today at 13:41

Hello Tank commander,

First of all, I would like to thank you for getting in touch with us.

Your account has been suspended for using additional software in the game or for joining battles without participating actively or by entering the battle and being "away from keyboard" in order to accumulate experience and credits.

The violation was reported by the Automated Anti Bot and Leeching System and then investigated. The ban was given according to our rules and it is a final decision.

Regarding the information, and procedure taken in gathering the information needed, we do not provide any information to protect the procedure and to make sure that no one is able to exploit the system. I hope you can understand this.

By playing the game, you have accepted the End Users License Agreement and supplementary documents. With this, you agree to read, understand and respect the World of Tanks Game Rules, which contain the following paragraph regarding the rule you have violated:

“4.06. Using bots, clickers, macros, keyboard and mouse recorders, or any other similar methods to accumulate credits and experience without the participation or with passive participation of the player within the battle.”

You can find more information about the Game Rules if you follow these links:

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/user_agreement
http://worldoftanks.eu/en/privacy_policy
http://worldoftanks.eu/en/terms_of_service

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum-29/announcement-26-world-of-tanks-game-rules/

Your account will be unlocked once the sanction has finished. However please note that if this happens again your account will be locked permanently.

Best regards,

Murat Corlu
Customer Service Team Lead
https://eu.wargaming.net/support/
"Once this ticket is closed, you will have access to a short survey. Please, take the time to fill it in to help us improve our overall quality."

The ban was given according to our rules and it is a final decision.

After this words, dont ask us for any kind of oppinion, because that is useless for you,you have your decision! :(

I help you Wg overall with my oppinion,thx for banning me!!! also many times the players from big clanns have rude words for us ordinary players, did they banned from your side WG?

Edited by Mioni, 27 June 2015 - 10:21 PM.

Mioni #8 Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37298 battles
  • [UN_TY] UN_TY

Hello again, im just noticedthe new mail:

Dear Commander,

A technical error in our bot & cheat detection system has accidentally banned multiple accounts – yours included, which should not have received any sanction. We are sincerely sorry for this mistake and any inconvenience that we have caused you. Please be assured, we have taken actions to avoid similar mistakes in the future and we have made changes to our internal workflows to ensure action is taken more swiftly in the future. As a token of gratitude for your continuous support and in compensation for the inconvenience we caused, your account has been credited with 10 days of premium time and 2500 gold. 

Thank you WG for this and also good for you (and for us also, :) ) , because you solved a big problem, thanks again.

Regards,

Mioni

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users