Compliments to Wargaming

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Stalkar #1 Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6361 battles

The other tank game, which name shall not be spoken of, managed allready to make me deinstall their game! Congrats! You stay with me! But I hope, that you will implement some stuff from the other game into yours, like arty mechanics?

How did they made me deinstall? I got molested in game, but they managed to ban me for it, than I opened a forum thread, asking for reason and solution, but my thread was deleted and I got banned there as well, than I wrote directly to a mod, but still no answer...

WTF?

Games are playing me now for 15 years and I never got banned anywhere... Swinging banhammers like headless chickens will make lots of customers just disappear...

I am not saying Wargaming is great, they do it in a different way, they let others taking a dump on you with artys...

But lets be serious, I should have know it better, other game companys are just companys aswell and they do what they want exactlly the same way, but I have never

had such situation before, that was as far away from customer service as it possibly could be...

So here we are again^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users