Mission for July 2015

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

Danger__UXB #21 Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:30 PM

Major

• Player
  • 9786 battles

View Postcomintogetu, on 30 June 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

So glad WoWs is approaching open beta. Mind you, that could be the reason for this special, to push people onto WG's new baby. Which in all fairness, is actually quite good.

Its already in open beta (Kinda)??....as of this morning:)http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/17573-cbt-final-load-test/

Edited by Danger_UXB_, 30 June 2015 - 02:33 PM.

patrykb2002 #22 Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11037 battles

View PostCommunity, on 30 June 2015 - 12:53 PM, said:

Check out which task you will be able to pursue throughout July!
<a href="http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/44/mission-monthly-july-2015/">Full news text</a>

Worst possible missions...

skylinegtr92 #23 Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41020 battles
  • [ANIML] ANIML
WG again fail :medal:

Wtcorp_ #24 Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 8348 battles
5%, definitely going to notice that

radianter #25 Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 5628 battles
I'm waiting for a T8 premium tank marathon:mellow:

Tomlinson #26 Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:55 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 26831 battles
  • [S4] S4

Sometimes you really have to wonder if there is any kind of professionalism in the WG customer relations department. The player base is already mad (pen nerf, IS-5 and campaign fiasco, AW on the horizon) and instead of throwing a cookie or even a decent mission we get this absolute crap, which is of zero worth.

Is this because they just do not care about their playerbase? Is it because they think we actually like and want these personal reserves and they misjudge the specials terribly? Is it because they just do not have options and rely on what Minsk gives them? Head scratching to be honest ...

KingSaxon #27 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:04 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 62268 battles
  • [SHOKU] SHOKU
same crap...:sceptic:

MikeMagee #28 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30255 battles
  • [LUSTA] LUSTA
Bye WOT. Thanks WG EU again...

Hero_of_Tython #29 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25873 battles
  • [AOTO] AOTO

So no Tank grind mission.........................that's predictable :(

Are personal reserves more appealing than Auto Fire Extinguishers..........................well that's debatable although I'm sure I will use them.

The new UK tier 7 HT actually looks decent (odd for a British Premium), I suspect that sometime this month you'll give us the opportunity to buy this Tank including lots of "free gold and premium time" :rolleyes: for more than the T-34 :playing:

I mean we all know the RU market is "church mouse" poor so they need all the specials they can get and the US community is tiny so good offers are vital to try and sell the product. But it would be nice just once in a while if it didn't seem like the EU community were being shafted when it comes to good missions and decent specials, first there was the ISU122 not being in the Berlin bundle (but being sold separately, for reasons nobody understands) and now this. Seriously how hard would it be for you to just have unified specials and missions, so each region gets exactly the same. A lot of EU players have stopped buying your "specials" because they feel they are being ripped off when they see what RU and US get. I would be prepared to bet real money that if you offered the same specials and missions on EU as you do on US and RU you'd actually make more money and get more players because players will spend money and time on offers/missions that are good value and will avoid things they think are trying to milk them.

This is common sense (I know a rare commodity these days) but if WG EUs marketing department can't see this honest and obvious truth then fire them and get someone new.

Edited by Inverse_IV, 30 June 2015 - 03:13 PM.

milosmocni #30 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42221 battles
Really guys these missions you re giving for july are total garbage, And I don't see even one person saying it is worth it. Can you give us something that will make us come online more. Like this I am sure that players will find some other interesting things to do. Is it like someone said your mistake or you just don't have permission to make us equal as rest of the world.

Kapitein_Koekwaus_NL #31 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11938 battles
guess we better make an american account....or russian... at least they get the good stuff we should get... 

stripy_ #32 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 78943 battles
  • [TOXIC] TOXIC

View PostExorcistFi, on 30 June 2015 - 02:03 PM, said:

Such a disappointment.

NA/SEA/RU gets FV201 and we get this. Really not something that makes me want to play more often this coming month.. Got plenty of those exp bonuses already and they don't really seem that useful to be honest.

View Posttestsubjekt, on 30 June 2015 - 02:04 PM, said:

thats the point....wake up WG EU and get creative!

View Posttpetya, on 30 June 2015 - 02:16 PM, said:

LOL others get t7 premium and eu gets this useless shits. THX WGEU  the slowest and most useless department of WG.

In all fairness to them it is probably not just them , it is the WG looking upon EU as the milking cow... again and again... others get goodies you mainly get to pay more for a lousier service and servers ;) One of the reason I am playing less and less after almost 60k battles.... Well, EA3 is starting July 1st on the AW, game that is not rigged and same for all, no noob bonuses and noob protection ;) I wonder what will I play, take a wild guess :B

Edited by stripy_, 30 June 2015 - 03:19 PM.

Bloodyfox #33 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:19 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 25760 battles
When I saw missions for June I was thinking they could not do worse.But boy was I mistaken,looking this now I know better.
Wargaming EU can always do worst,better no at least until they hire new people.

kaceytron_twitchTV #34 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:19 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 31934 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Assuming max. 4h/day grinding, this is a +10% EXP boost throughout the month. Not bad if you ask me, even though I would prefer if we got several 1-2h tokens instead of one 4h per day so we could take breaks as well.

Not sure why people are obsessed with the new British tier 7 heavy and cry that the NA server gets a bottom 10% tier 7 tank that nobody is going to play a month after the missions are over. It is a horrible tank in every way. A tier 6 quality heavy tank with tier 5 medium tank alpha damage, poor armor and mediocre mobility that gets put into tier 9 battles... WOW!

Thanks WG EU. This may not be the most exciting month in terms of missions, but it is something everyone will benefit a fair amount from. I am perfectly fine with 10% eased grind.

Edited by Per_Saukko_EU, 30 June 2015 - 03:23 PM.

Hero_of_Tython #35 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 25873 battles
  • [AOTO] AOTO

The problem I think with the EU server is there is currently no viable competitor in the military ground vehicle PvP genre. War Thunder GF was a waste of programming and AW is still in Early Access (paid for Closed Beta).

The EU community is, unlike the US, not small and, unlike RU, not poor. So without a viable competitor in the market place WG EU have no incentive to offer us anything. This is amazingly short sighted of them, we all know that sooner or later there will be a competitor to WoT that actually works. WoWs isn't an issue since WG still get your money but if AW get's their marketing right they may well pull away a lot of players wallets from WoT. What WG seem incapable of understanding is even though there is no competitor right now by acting the way they are towards the EU they are building up resentment with the playerbase now and this increases the likely hood of players leaving WoT for AW (or another game) when that games comes out.

If WG is not careful their apathy towards the EU players could result in a long slow march towards WoTs demise within the EU.

stripy_ #36 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 78943 battles
  • [TOXIC] TOXIC

View PostPer_Saukko_EU, on 30 June 2015 - 03:19 PM, said:

Assuming max. 4h/day grinding, this is a +10% EXP boost throughout the month. Not bad if you ask me, even though I would prefer if we got several 1-2h tokens instead of one 4h per day so we could take breaks as well.

Not sure why people are obsessed with the new British tier 7 heavy and cry that the NA server gets a bottom 10% tier 7 tank that nobody is going to play a month after the missions are over. It is a horrible tank in every way. 

Quality of aforementioned tank is irrelevant. The point is their view of the EU attitude towards it - typical milk cow approach.  Also you do forget, it is summer. Great weather, good looking girls walking around, pools, sea etc. The point is , that is SHOULD be to make something that will snap you for a moment from that and make you want to play. NOT other way around. STRONK community and planing skills as usual... :facepalm:

_Prcoje_ #37 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:24 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16167 battles
It just hurts that WG is again making difference between standard and premium players. I mean, they are already boosted and now they got premium missions, is it too much? I just feel like WG doesnt care for standard players anymore...

tpetya #38 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 22465 battles
  • [AVAST] AVAST

View PostPer_Saukko_EU, on 30 June 2015 - 02:19 PM, said:

Not sure why people are obsessed with the new British tier 7 heavy and cry that the NA server gets a bottom 10% tier 7 tank that nobody is going to play a month after the missions are over. It is a horrible tank in every way. A tier 6 quality heavy tank with tier 5 medium tank alpha damage, poor armor and mediocre mobility that gets put into tier 9 battles... WOW!

Thanks WG EU. This may not be the most exciting month in terms of missions, but it is something everyone will benefit a fair amount from. I am perfectly fine with 10% eased grind.

Maybe because every other wot community gets that tank and better missions than us??? And sorry but the 5-10% xp boost is crap.

stripy_ #39 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:29 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 78943 battles
  • [TOXIC] TOXIC

View PostInverse_IV, on 30 June 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

The problem I think with the EU server is there is currently no viable competitor in the military ground vehicle PvP genre. War Thunder GF was a waste of programming and AW is still in Early Access (paid for Closed Beta).

The EU community is, unlike the US, not small and, unlike RU, not poor. So without a viable competitor in the market place WG EU have no incentive to offer us anything. This is amazingly short sighted of them, we all know that sooner or later there will be a competitor to WoT that actually works. WoWs isn't an issue since WG still get your money but if AW get's their marketing right they may well pull away a lot of players wallets from WoT. What WG seem incapable of understanding is even though there is no competitor right now by acting the way they are towards the EU they are building up resentment with the playerbase now and this increases the likely hood of players leaving WoT for AW (or another game) when that games comes out.

If WG is not careful their apathy towards the EU players could result in a long slow march towards WoTs demise within the EU.

EXACTLY mate. I see it that way too, when they take substantial part of the (money) cake from WG it will be booohhhoooo., what went wrong :arta: We didn't mean it like that, please come back and we'll be fair and polite again. And yes, resentment is getting stronger and stronger by the day, this is coming from die hard player like me (see the battle count) and many other seasoned veterans of the game... But hey, do what you want.... Don't cry over spoilt milk later :child: Then go back to your precious Russkies and increase their price back up again (you did reduced it by 50% didn't you cause Russkies are masterrace of WoT) and tell them to make up the money you USED to earn on EU :playing: GL with that :trollface:

Mishkin007 #40 Posted 30 June 2015 - 03:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 31210 battles
  • [-GREY] -GREY
useless...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users