Recent 1800+ WN8 Player Looking for regular Clan for Platoons / Stronghold games

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Degeneratai #1 Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:44 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8008 battles

Hi ladies and gents.

A bit about me, and why im posting here.

Im looking to find regular platoon buddies,and possibly stronghold games with use of TS. My regular nights are Thursdays and Fridays, some Saturdays. Im not in any particular rush to decide as i want to make sure i choose the correct clan. Im looking for a very active clan with good players to help me improve my own game

I do have a few friends dotted around from various clans, but i sometimes struggle to see them online, therefore im wanting to find other good regular players, or a clan that has a lot of players that want to platoon regularly and possibly do strongholds. I will also take part in clan wars if needs be. I do have experience in Clan Wars and Striongholds and have filled in as an FC on the odd occasion.

I have been in and out of the game due to personal commitments. But now my ultimate goal is to improve my game play, and get my stats above 2.5K wn8 on a regular basis. Im a keen learner, and have now become a more aggressive player thanks to the help of other fellow Unicums. .

So now the flames come. "So you wanna be a stat padder". Well if you call learning to become better at the game to get the most of win rates and damage then you can call it what you like. I want to improve my own game by learning off the best. Which leads me to the next thing.

Ideally i would like to join a clan with average 2K WN8, but 1500+ would be ok. Im not expecting Unicum clans to take me just yet, i know i have a lot to prove.

My tanks.

The Garage

24 Premium Tanks for grinding, several preferential including E25, FCM50T and Type 34-1

64 Standard Tanks all with top guns.

Most of the tanks have a minimum 1 skill set, several with 2 or 3.

Top Tiers. IS7

Tier 9s being grinded for Tier X include, T-54, T54E1, AMX50-120

I have most Tier 6s with good crews, and many Tier 8s with good crews for Strongholds.

I do carry one Tier 8 Artilery GW TigerP, probably one of the reasons why my stats are what they are currently. Not a fantastic grind.

If your interested PM me, if not flame me.

Edited by Degeneratai, 01 July 2015 - 05:06 PM.

war4peace #2 Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:49 PM

Colonel

• Translator
  • 27472 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Well, for one, you have SPIKE. They play SH and platoons. Very nice bunch of dudes. Pretty active too. I was in SPIKE and had a great time.

Then you might want to try out RADIO. It's like SPIKE (we're sibling clans) but platoon-only. We don't have many players (yet) but we're platooning whenever possible. RADIO was created when SPIKE became full.

If anything, at least add me to your friend list, I can't stand playing solo anymore. I play all tiers and all tank types.

Degeneratai #3 Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:58 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8008 battles

View Postwar4peace, on 01 July 2015 - 03:49 PM, said:

Well, for one, you have SPIKE. They play SH and platoons. Very nice bunch of dudes. Pretty active too. I was in SPIKE and had a great time.

Then you might want to try out RADIO. It's like SPIKE (we're sibling clans) but platoon-only. We don't have many players (yet) but we're platooning whenever possible. RADIO was created when SPIKE became full.

If anything, at least add me to your friend list, I can't stand playing solo anymore. I play all tiers and all tank types.

Spike seems interesting, might check it out later. Thanks dude

Vahakn #4 Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 7343 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN
PM sent ;)

Artaniu #5 Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:49 PM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 25546 battles
PM sent

Degeneratai #6 Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:27 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8008 battles

Thanks for your replies guys. Im gonna go to TS tonight. war4peace, as you were the first to reply i will pop in tonight to see what you are about. SPIKE sounds like everything i need with one exception. no TeamSpeak? I dont mind Freestyle occasionally, but how do you build a friendship and have banter without TS? Surely some of you guys must use it. Its great that you dont demand it, but do you not use it at all?

Many thanks to all you other guys for your offers im going to be around tonight, unfortunately i have to let someone down. I dont yet know who that will be.

As i said im in no rush. I was playing with group last night who were very good players. For about 2 hour there were 10 players, then they diminished and i found it hard to platoon again. So this is not really the sort of thing im looking for.

war4peace I would love to try SPIKE but im concerned about the comms thing?. Could you enlighten me. :hiding:

signal11th #7 Posted 03 July 2015 - 09:37 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 38201 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL
Feel free to message me in game or on forums would be nice to arrange a chat with you.

scrontch #8 Posted 03 July 2015 - 03:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 25549 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Hi Degenerati,
as the commander of SPIKE, maybe i can provide some enlightenment. :B
First of all, freestyle works great, even in skirmishes, as our 70+ skirmish winrate should prove.
Concerning the banter and stuff, well there are no voices, but that doesn't mean we're not communicating.
There's the good old clan chat channel where you will get the moods of the members.
And for the occasional more serious (or less serious ;)) discussion, we have a mailing list.
I know it sounds particular. I don't want to make false promises or anything. Either you like it or not. Best thing is to try it out.

Degeneratai #9 Posted 03 July 2015 - 03:41 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8008 battles

View Postscrontch, on 03 July 2015 - 02:23 PM, said:

Hi Degenerati,
as the commander of SPIKE, maybe i can provide some enlightenment. :B
First of all, freestyle works great, even in skirmishes, as our 70+ skirmish winrate should prove.
Concerning the banter and stuff, well there are no voices, but that doesn't mean we're not communicating.
There's the good old clan chat channel where you will get the moods of the members.
And for the occasional more serious (or less serious ;)) discussion, we have a mailing list.
I know it sounds particular. I don't want to make false promises or anything. Either you like it or not. Best thing is to try it out.

Thanks for jumping down to explain, i will give it an hour or two tonight if you dont mind as a tester. I dont want to make any promises, equally i dont want to be named and shamed for jumping clans too early, so i will pop in, get a feel for it, and then let you know tomorrow. Thanks again

Edited by Degeneratai, 03 July 2015 - 03:41 PM.

scrontch #10 Posted 03 July 2015 - 04:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 25549 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Pop in where? There's no TS. :hiding: 

Now what i can do is put you on my skirmish legionnaires list and we can invite you on the next occasion.

Degeneratai #11 Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:58 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8008 battles

View Postscrontch, on 03 July 2015 - 03:05 PM, said:

Pop in where? There's no TS. :hiding: 

Now what i can do is put you on my skirmish legionnaires list and we can invite you on the next occasion.

Ok bud

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users