Personal Missions T 55A T28 Concept StuG IV Object 260 Shop Gift Shop Store

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vasilacky #1 Posted 03 July 2015 - 01:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29507 battles

Hello

I want to suggest to WG to let us purchase Personal Mission rewards through Premium Shop. I believe it won't hurt anyone because, everyone will be able to get those rewards either buying or working for it by completing the mission. On the other hand WG can make profit by allowing us to purchase those tanks. Please make us happy WG, we're just lazy and clumsy to complete those missions.:child::rolleyes:

Regards

Ulfhedinn_ #2 Posted 03 July 2015 - 01:26 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 48246 battles

They won't do this, female crews are reward only, trophies of war & ho's for draping on your pimp tank. You have as much chance of getting WG Belarus allowing you to buy (as a lowly customer), female crews as you have of getting Putin to join a gay pride march, or of getting Borat to use a toilet.

Edit - and re the reward tanks, why bother with those, they're underpowered even compared to normal prems & don't earn like prems. And there's no point collecting them because there are now loads of tanks in game that are exclusive & that you'll not be allowed to have, so collecting is pointless.

Edited by Maxmk6, 03 July 2015 - 01:30 PM.

Vasilacky #3 Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 29507 battles

There are awards on service records who completed those missions, so they can be seen as they earned those tanks by completing the missions. The ones who purchased those tanks will not get reward tanks again even if they fulfilled the mission sets, so they can get only female crews, credit, concumables etc. , that way it'd be balanced. On the other hand, WG can also sell female crew packs on premium shop as well. Because, we can acquire limited female crew members, so we can't utilize from them on some of the tanks... For example, we have 3 french female crew members,and we put them on arl 44, but their sisterhood of steel perk wont work with the male crew's brothers in arms perk. All of those options should be considered by WG.

Edit: I guess using German crew on a Soviet tank must be cool. And most importantly it's T54ish tank which is great. Most of the high/ end tier German tanks are either from ww2 era or fictional. A cold war era tank is a nice addition to that tree. I watched some videos and reviews of those tanks, they're quite capable tanks. That's why I want them that much.

Edited by Vasilacky, 03 July 2015 - 05:09 PM.

Nickthedevil #4 Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:14 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 23097 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMaxmk6, on 03 July 2015 - 04:26 PM, said:

They won't do this, female crews are reward only, trophies of war & ho's for draping on your pimp tank. You have as much chance of getting WG Belarus allowing you to buy (as a lowly customer), female crews as you have of getting Putin to join a gay pride march, or of getting Borat to use a toilet.

All the premium (for purchase) Berlin tank crews came with free BIA skill.

There was an expensive trick to keep purchasing the same tank again and again and again... the tank was only sent to you once, gold was credited to your account when the game recognised this fact and tried to compensate you - the BIA male crew of the undelivered tank went straight into your barracks - result!

Keyhand #5 Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:21 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 62405 battles
  • [ROIDS] ROIDS

View PostMaxmk6, on 03 July 2015 - 01:26 PM, said:

Edit - and re the reward tanks, why bother with those, they're underpowered even compared to normal prems & don't earn like prems. And there's no point collecting them because there are now loads of tanks in game that are exclusive & that you'll not be allowed to have, so collecting is pointless.

While I agree with you when it comes to Stug and T28HTC, I differ when it comes to T55A and completely disagree about Obj.260.

I have any and every Tier X that was ever freely availiable through CW or simple grinding in my Garage (though I refuse to play the WT E-100) and I have to say that the obj 260 is one of the strongest Heavy tanks out there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users