1750 [2150 recent] wn8 looking for a casual clan options

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

jugilismaani #1 Posted 05 July 2015 - 03:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21452 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

So, I have been thinking about joining a clan to find players to play with when I feel like platooning. I am not looking for a serious clan, all I wish to have is friends who I can trust in a battle so they can also trust me. TS3 or something else is not required, I almost prefer if I must not use one since I really am not so much of a talking person but I guess I could come to TS after a while to speak something as long as I do not have to come. Yea it makes communicating much easier ik but when 3 guys know how to play you don't need words :medal:

I do not take this game seriously but I do take it seriously I mean like when I play it, I want to be as good as I can but if I lose or my friend fails to do something I never get angry, I only have a laugh or a slight meh and hope for better luck next round. I enjoy the intellectual challenge that this game offers. In the future I might be interested in other clan stuff like constant warring and those things that give you gold (yes I don't really even know all clan features xD), if clan participates on those scheduled things as long as I am not forced to join it will be a positive thing since I do not want atm but I do want to have the possibility of participating.

What I wish from a clan:
- Many members so I will just mix in to the group unnoticed and no one will notice if I won't show myself for days :D

- Stronghold things, would be cool to be able to do those battles every now and then
- Not make me to lose my freedom, if I promise I will be somewhere at 20pm I will be there, but I do not want that I must be online at least x times a week and be online x day at x time. I take breaks from real life to play the game, not the other way around. I want to keep my calendar clean if I do not decide to put WoT stuff there myself.
- Not to get bombed with messages "why the **** don't you play with me u are online" - sometimes I want to play alone. I want to be able to cancel invites without having to write an explanation.
- Forum / website / etc. for communicating about times when online etc clan stuff.

- Good players, +1,5k recent wn8, ofc +3k players will be also appreciated and I don't feel like I would be slowing them down ;)
- I do not want to be the only guy who does not use microphone (yes I said I might use in future but if being in a clan depends on it then don't bother with me, maybe I will never use mic), and I do not want to be reminded about lack of microphone every second if I am in TS listening for example.

Account and "me" info:
- Top tiers: IS7, (Obj 140 in 10 days)
- IX: T-54
- VIII: AMX 50 100, T-54lwt, Ferdinand, VK4502(P)ausfA, WZ-111
- Gwpanther, hellcat,nashorn, kv1... something for every tier.
- Premium user allmost all the time

- I had 2k games with previous account, so my experience is less than 10k games in WoT.

- I am constantly improving, aiming for 2k wn8 overall and trying to hit 3k recent.
- My wn8 is slowing down because sometimes I just get in the mood that I do not care (that will not happen when playing with someone!) and end up with 1-2k wn8 from 50 games when the day before I had 3k from 50 games.

- 18 years old, university studies starting in few months.
- From Finland

Edited by jugilismaani, 05 July 2015 - 04:00 PM.

scrontch #2 Posted 05 July 2015 - 04:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 23955 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE

Hi,

Signal Spike could be the clan you are looking for.

We play platoons (all tiers) and stronghold/skirmish (mainly t6, some t8) .

No obligationsno teamspeak, freestyle, for casual above-average players.

No CW.

sincerely,
Scrontch

McRockZ #3 Posted 05 July 2015 - 04:31 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 20982 battles
  • [WHO] WHO

maby take a look at R3V0

a Casual SH clan ;) 

greetingz 

McrockZ

MisfitMarius #4 Posted 05 July 2015 - 06:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6492 battles
PM sent o7

war4peace #5 Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:08 PM

Colonel

• Translator
  • 26789 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Dude, you just described RADIO. We're a bunch of relaxed yet green-blue players who just platoon. TS exists but is entirely optional, we don't mind if you go offline for a while, etc.

There's just one requirement: Be a nice guy in-game, both with clanmates and team mates, as much as possible. I mean, a cuss here and there is fine, just don't go full retard on a daily basis :)

Vahakn #6 Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:21 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 7343 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN
PM sent  ;)

Feldwebel_fin #7 Posted 06 July 2015 - 12:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22813 battles
  • [KELA] KELA
PM sent

arhist #8 Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5191 battles
  • [-HEAT] -HEAT

You are welcome to join ARKT: http://forum.worldof...onk-teamplayers

We are a small, CW capable, clan. We've been on the map several times. We won free tanks in last campaign. Playing SH's a lot too.

Please contact me if you have any questions or if you are interested.

Best regards,

arhist

jugilismaani #9 Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 21452 battles
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
Thank you for all the messages, Signal Spike seems like the one that would fit for me best, decision has not been easy at all :confused: Lots of interesting clans. Can't join yet though since I just today left the clan formed with few buddies and there's a waiting period.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users