[GLOF] Grand Lodge Of Freemasons Recruiting!

glof clan recruiting skirmishes team battles platoon improve good players international clan stronghold defence

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Iron_Snake #1 Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38521 battles
  • [QSF] QSF

GREETINGS COMMANDERS

GLOF is team of easy-going, fun and open minded international people with good skills playing all range of tanks and focusing on platoon battles and skirmishes. Some basics 1st:

What We Offer
- Friendly community of good international players - check our team stats ===> H E R E
- Lots of platoon battles every day (mainly in the afternoons / evenings)
- Regular skirmishes (mainly tier 6 and 8) and help in individual missions/ Tournaments / Fun Cups / Stronghold
- No obligations (regular trainings, high tier vehicles, premium account, fixed time commitments etc.)

What We Require

- Regular online activity! When online we need you to join platoons and skirmishes and help fellow team m8s.
- Min. 3K battles and 1400+ WN8 in last 1000 battles. You will definitively improve your stats with us!
- Use of Team Speak in Skirmish Battles (no need to talk, but listening is a must)

- No raging / hate / racism etc. in battle chat, forums gents.
- Basic English skills

I'm seeing you commander, brave and intelligent, calm and deadly when needed, elitist in heart and perfections in life, always open for new knowledge and ready to give your best in the game we all love to play. Feel free to ask me any question game/clan/recruiting related. Thanks for stepping by and good luck on the battlefield!

Sincerely

Iron_Snake

Edited by Iron_Snake, 21 September 2015 - 12:18 AM.

My_Other_Hand_Is_Busy #2 Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:48 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4338 battles

:trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users