Jump to content


Super 6 Season 12 Registration


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:42 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 31,903
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
The Tier VI madness is back. Gather your friends and form a team of 7 to win gold!  

Full news text


DipSticks #2 Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:26 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19506 battles
  • 410
  • [UN1TE] UN1TE
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013
http://forum.worldof...7-reward-tanks/ there is a topic still waiting for answers with questions from players to your staff. I ask of you to please reply to the players that have questions about how things are going to be handled. 

Edited by Flection, 06 July 2015 - 11:27 AM.


Karlie #3 Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:58 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 17793 battles
  • 6,729
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    12-13-2012

View PostFlection, on 06 July 2015 - 11:26 AM, said:

http://forum.worldof...7-reward-tanks/ there is a topic still waiting for answers with questions from players to your staff. I ask of you to please reply to the players that have questions about how things are going to be handled. 

 

Hi, this is eSports section, If you need anything towards Clan Wars, you have to contact someone from Community, not eSports since we have nothing to do with that.

DipSticks #4 Posted 06 July 2015 - 04:00 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19506 battles
  • 410
  • [UN1TE] UN1TE
  • Member since:
    01-01-2013

View PostKarlie, on 06 July 2015 - 02:58 PM, said:

 

Hi, this is eSports section, If you need anything towards Clan Wars, you have to contact someone from Community, not eSports since we have nothing to do with that.

 

All good but they have read and are ignoring questions.. Even the support department is ignoring the topic and is just letting it all go bye. I think some players would definitely feel that their hands are completly tied down. SOme have given up; others have raged and some others have stayed polite so far.. But tbh.. I dont know what else they can do ... THeyve tried everything to get some attention to there questions.

FedEx_Man #5 Posted 06 July 2015 - 05:58 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10596 battles
  • 634
  • Member since:
    06-06-2012
Welcome to the World of Serb ;)

MikeMagee #6 Posted 06 July 2015 - 07:22 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 32147 battles
  • 62
  • [LUSTA] LUSTA
  • Member since:
    07-09-2013

WG PLS!!!! FV201 and Excelsior?? NA server... and [edit] EU

http://worldoftanks....-to-110E5-2015/


Edited by Karlie, 07 July 2015 - 09:56 AM.


bmaya #7 Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:24 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35933 battles
  • 208
  • [RDDT5] RDDT5
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

1) do reserve players recieve gold too?

2) in season 11 tournament over one-thousand teams were listed as taking part. How many matches does one team have to play on each day?

Thanks.



Karlie #8 Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:11 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 17793 battles
  • 6,729
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    12-13-2012

View Postbmaya, on 07 July 2015 - 01:24 PM, said:

1) do reserve players recieve gold too?

2) in season 11 tournament over one-thousand teams were listed as taking part. How many matches does one team have to play on each day?

Thanks.

 

1) yes

1)You can check the schedule how it most of the times looks here. It´s usually 3-4 matches per evening (first is Bo1 = only 1 battle, others are Bo3 = 2-3 battles, last Bo5 = 3-5 battles)



screendamage #9 Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25318 battles
  • 37
  • [B-0-M] B-0-M
  • Member since:
    04-06-2013

whats wrong with page..http://worldoftanks....er_6_Season_12/

 

I only see banner with Prizes 1 plaze 8000 gold..

 

I want to see the maps, that we will get, so what maps do we get?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users