• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Strange_Neighbour #1 Posted 09 July 2015 - 03:14 PM

Major

• Player
  • 2617 battles
Spoiler

Read below. Topic can be closed.

Edited by Strange_Neighbour, 10 July 2015 - 02:27 PM.

war4peace #2 Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:18 PM

Colonel

• Translator
  • 26794 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hate to interfere but I don't like it when half-truths are being spoken.

Previous clan was active enough, you just didn't bother platooning for quite some time. Every time I asked "anyone for platoon?" you declined, sometimes using foul words.

Good luck in finding a better suited clan, and if I may, a piece of advice: grow up a bit, it helps.

Strange_Neighbour #3 Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:28 PM

Major

• Player
  • 2617 battles

View Postwar4peace, on 09 July 2015 - 04:18 PM, said:

Hate to interfere but I don't like it when half-truths are being spoken.

Previous clan was active enough, you just didn't bother platooning for quite some time. Every time I asked "anyone for platoon?" you declined, sometimes using foul words.

Good luck in finding a better suited clan, and if I may, a piece of advice: grow up a bit, it helps.

Half-truths? Half of the clan hasn't played a single game in the last 30 days. Surely I can choose who I want to platoon with? And I was grinding. I don't platoon when I grind. 

Spoiler

Obsessive_Compulsive #4 Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:30 PM

General

• Player
  • 24245 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK
:popcorn:

war4peace #5 Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:23 PM

Colonel

• Translator
  • 26794 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Stop making a fool of yourself, noobmeter doesn't update well. I personally platooned with some of those "inactive" fellas, they're active (example, example, example, example).

You were a recruiter, were paid to recruit, you were getting gold, we had a gentlemen's agreement. You left after being paid for the following month, I shrugged it off although at least you could have said something. It was my fault for trusting you. Lesson learned. 

But enough of that. Guys, get this guy if all you care for is performance and character comes second. He's very good in-game strictly from a play-style perspective. Prepare, however, for not being able to talk to him at times (chatbans galore, I wonder why).

Strange_Neighbour #6 Posted 09 July 2015 - 05:38 PM

Major

• Player
  • 2617 battles

View Postwar4peace, on 09 July 2015 - 05:23 PM, said:

Stop making a fool of yourself, noobmeter doesn't update well. I personally platooned with some of those "inactive" fellas, they're active (example, example, example, example).

You were a recruiter, were paid to recruit, you were getting gold, we had a gentlemen's agreement. You left after being paid for the following month, I shrugged it off although at least you could have said something. It was my fault for trusting you. Lesson learned. 

But enough of that. Guys, get this guy if all you care for is performance and character comes second. He's very good in-game strictly from a play-style perspective. Prepare, however, for not being able to talk to him at times (chatbans galore, I wonder why).

Yes, appologies for leaving without saying anything, I should have. Just wasn't having a great time, though I know that isn't an excuse. Was a 'contract' made? No. I had no reason to stay.

And sorry, I'd forgotten NM was down, even though I edited original post to put it in... 

And yes recruiters, prepare for chatbans, I like to flame arties that try to click me.

MadYOLOPotato #7 Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31451 battles
  • [METOO] METOO

View PostSmeeeeg_Heeeeed, on 09 July 2015 - 04:30 PM, said:

:popcorn:

:teethhappy:

aVZgT.gifL5AGf.gifUdTfs.gif

IlzfP.gifakp-kurmaylar%C4%B1n%C4%B1n-birbirine-d%Mx6kj.gifRZM33.gifygZSd.gif8BqcV.gifIYKoS.gifRRiz3.gifZXLTT.gif 

EDIT#1:sorry for the gif spam mate had to do it wish you goodluck with finding a good klanu! 

Edited by MadPotato, 10 July 2015 - 04:52 AM.

Strange_Neighbour #8 Posted 10 July 2015 - 02:25 PM

Major

• Player
  • 2617 battles

View PostStrange_Neighbour, on 09 July 2015 - 09:05 PM, said:

Looks like we've got ourselves a new, more hardcore Acheron!

BTW guys I spilled water on my PC. Hard drive is completely f#cked, had to install Windows onto a backup one... Pro tip, don't keep glasses near your stuffs...

Posted that in a thread on general. Yep. Motherboard is completely screwed. Surprised it even turned on.

So yeah... If you know anyone looking for an account or two, send them my way...

Topic can be closed.

Also tagged with looking, for, no, obligations, klen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users