Event Recap: Aalborg, Denmark, Wargaming visits the Forsvars and Springeren museums

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 17 July 2015 - 02:31 PM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
Find out more about our amazing weekend in Denmark as we visited two different museums!

Full news text

WWonka #2 Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42222 battles

First of all it was nice to see wargaming for once comming to a small country like Denmark, to pay its gamers here a visit. Big thumbs up for that!!!!!!!!!

I reallly hope you guys enjoyed this rare event, and i really hope it was a nice goodiebag, you all got. (what was in it??)

Because i am one of the guys that never saw any mentioning of this event anywhere, and i am extremely dissapointed if this is the way wargaming announces their upcoming events.

I would for sure have been one of the first 100 to visit.

if it had been announced on the front page of the startup screen, but i have never seen it mentioned there (or am i blind????). Thumbs down for that, in the case i am right!!!

I would have attended if it had been announced better, for sure,.as i live only 45 k away from Aalborg. U can do better than that WG.

But hope it was a good day anyway :-)

MiG_Hunter #3 Posted 18 July 2015 - 08:51 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 15674 battles
  • [AHAZ] AHAZ

WWonka the article about the event in Aalborg was on the newspage http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/community/Community-Event-Aalborg-Denmark-11July/

And in the launcher 26/06-2015. Was even announced on Facebook.

But we got a T-shirt with the WG logo (the one with countries listed over and over), a keyhanger in glass, with light, formed as a light bulp saying "sixth sense", wristband with the logo of the 4 games, a fridge magnet with World of Warships, and finally a bonus code with a chi nu kai, 3 days of premium and a garage slot :)

Edited by MiG_Hunter, 18 July 2015 - 09:15 PM.

WWonka #4 Posted 18 July 2015 - 11:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 42222 battles

Thx for info :-).

Guess i just missed it totally :-(

WaffleTiger #5 Posted 19 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 40796 battles
  • [5REST] 5REST
Great event guys! You rocK! Nice to put a personal face on WG. Can't say I could have wished it any better - maybe special tank give away and a tank ride but hey this was great!

Edited by WaffleTiger, 19 July 2015 - 08:01 PM.

PinkyDK #6 Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 42615 battles
  • [CRY-X] CRY-X

View PostWWonka, on 18 July 2015 - 08:43 PM, said:

if it had been announced on the front page of the startup screen, but i have never seen it mentioned there (or am i blind????).

The rest of us saw it on the front page about 2 weeks before the event. On behalf of my community I have heard nobody complaint about the announcement... 

2 weeks isn't a lot though, but I know it also takes time to get everything organized before you can invite people...

Unfortunately Danske Kampvogne with 2PDD, 4PDD and PDD_C had a summer event 2 weekends earlier, so many of us couldn't  get the energy to drive cross county and pay a lot for the transportation again, but I really like the event and I hope they get around to doing it again.

I would have been very interested in the Q&A if it would be possible to ask specific and serious questions (and I tried to contact Ectar about it without any luck) but will have to do without for now :-)

Thumbs up for making a good event :-)

PinkyDK, 2PDD

Danske Kampvogne

Basse_Denmark #7 Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 41484 battles
  • [AVOS] AVOS

View PostPinkyDK, on 20 July 2015 - 01:23 PM, said:

The rest of us saw it on the front page about 2 weeks before the event. On behalf of my community I have heard nobody complaint about the announcement... 

2 weeks isn't a lot though, but I know it also takes time to get everything organized before you can invite people...

Unfortunately Danske Kampvogne with 2PDD, 4PDD and PDD_C had a summer event 2 weekends earlier, so many of us couldn't  get the energy to drive cross county and pay a lot for the transportation again, but I really like the event and I hope they get around to doing it again.

I would have been very interested in the Q&A if it would be possible to ask specific and serious questions (and I tried to contact Ectar about it without any luck) but will have to do without for now :-)

Thumbs up for making a good event :-)

PinkyDK, 2PDD

Danske Kampvogne

At the Q&A Ectar made it very clear that there were many things that he not was allowed to discuss. That might be the reason you don't get your answers..

I think it was a great event were i met very many faces to put on gamers, but might have been fun if we all had ingame nametacks..

Thank you for a great day tom WG and the guys ang girls who came to the event..

Basse_Denmark

Murphy1up #8 Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:56 AM

Lieutenant General

• Military Reserve
  • 11249 battles
  • [-QQ-] -QQ-

Thanks to all who attended, it was great to meet you all and you posed some tricky questions! Exploring the MTB was good fun, I wanted to spend more time in the Submarine but had no idea how many people followed us. 

Along with the Flickr album we also have some content that was recorded by a player - https://www.youtube....bUGM31OFZp57-4j

Already got lots of good feedback from people who attended, thanks especially for those who have e-mailed me with messages. Hopefully we can visit again next year and have an even more awesome event!

IDFdk #9 Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:24 AM

Private

• Player
  • 34229 battles
  • [-NFD-] -NFD-
Any Events coming in 2016-2017 on Danish soil?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users