Dear recruiters.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

xMyNameIsJeff #1 Posted 19 July 2015 - 09:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 90 battles

Dear recruiters,

after having over 15k battles experience at the NA server, and Im moved to Germany it's time for me to start a new account on the EU server, since the time-zone is just impossible for me to keep up with my clans movement. 

Now luckily for me my uncle will continue playing on my account, so all the effort is not lost. I used to have an overall wn8 of 1737 and an recent of 2279 over 1000 battles, and 15500 overall battles. Im an native Bulgarian moved with my dad to America and now to germany as hes working as an engineer. We will probably stay here for another 5/10 years so I have a load of time to catch up, I can speak decent English and bulgarian ofcourse, I'm also having german lessons, I already can read and write it but speaking is hard. So point is I'm looking for a good clan to catch me up and platoon with me, and U will get a good player back in the future. Ooh btw I'm 20 and almost becoming 21! 

Kind Regards, Michael.

RudeBwoyUK #2 Posted 19 July 2015 - 11:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32220 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC

Hi mate, we have players to platoon up with throughout the day time. Plenty of us have low tiers since you'll be griding those lol

We just ask that your active on ts3 when your playing.

We're an 18+ english speaking international clan. Some of us play world of war ships aswell.

Apply through our WOT page @ [-FC-]

Edited by RudeBwoyUK, 19 July 2015 - 11:20 PM.

adrianadunne #3 Posted 20 July 2015 - 01:42 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31289 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Brit6 are always looking for new players:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/304607-brit6-british-6th-armoured-division-recruiting/page__st__560#topmost

lotusblossom #4 Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:12 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31808 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

and if not brit6 why not try brt_6 the other flavour of british 6th armoured division. We share the same ts increasing the amount you can platoon, 7v7 and chat with. 

xMyNameIsJeff #5 Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 90 battles
I have a load of time yet to choose, so Ill wait for some more offers thnx for the offers I already got :)

rednif #6 Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:14 PM

Corporal

• Clan Diplomat
  • 36865 battles
  • [STDS] STDS

Hi Michael

I think we might fit your requirements, happy to chat Rednif.

Yes, the STD's tag was quite deliberate. It's kind of a pun, we like puns.

Welcome to the Silver Tongued Devils. We are aimed at the more mature players who want both casual play, and the opportunity to train and take part in  more competitive pursuits. We offer both social play, and the opportunity for advanced forms of training. 

We Offer:-

A social Clan for mature players

Regular Platooning, Team Battles, Strongholds. Company Battles and CW when numbers allow.

Regular training to improve overall skills.

Mentored training program for those who wish it. This is a more in-depth and personalized form of training.

Occasional competitions, games, general larking about.

We require:-

English speakers only. We can accommodate learners though clear English preferred. 

Teamspeak 3 plus Mic and Headset are essential. Everyone needs to have it set up and ready to go.

Preferred player age of 40+, or a suitably mature attitude. This is a soft age limit. Main thing we look for is attitude.

Social players with a desire to improve both their skills, and their clan.

A minimum WN8 of 800.

Minimum of Tier 6 tanks and 5000 battles or close to it.

If less than 800 WN8 or 5k battles, a Win Rate greater than 50% will suffice.

Maturity. The ability to accept that your age and wisdom goes a long way to outwitting those younger and faster than you.

Rules. We have them, we expect members to follow them.

If you wish to talk to someone about the clan you can do so Here. You can also visit our website.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users