I need some help... please....

help clan good WN8

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

awesometheory #1 Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9433 battles

This could be the worng place, but a friend and I left a clan to make our own, but we have now found out that it is pretty much impossible to find players to recruit.

I posted a Topic saying, "Mass Synergy Recruiting 1400WN8, 1600WN8 recent" but in 6 days I didn't get 1 reply out of 100 views.

I try just recruiting thee profiles which fit the requirements, around 200 players (which took a while) and no one joined.

We even try platooning with randoms we see in-game who have the right stats to try to persuade them to join, still no luck.

I don't want my 3500 gold to have been a waste, I know that there are many, MANY, other better clans with more opportunity than ours and that we started a long time after the games release, but how can I recruit people.

We really need some help.

1400+ WN8
3k games min
Tier 8 min
Mics/Headphones required
English Speaking
---------------------
Tank List

Tier 6 - Have at least 2
Cromwell, T37, KV-85, VK 30.01H, Hellcat, Type 64

Tier 8 - Have at least 1
IS-3, IS-5, T32, AMX 50 100, AMX 13 90, T54 lightweight
---------------------
Basic Info

This is a competitive clan, we are looking at your recent WN8 and the amount of skirmishes you play within the clan. We want good players, but we also care about how you feel and we are always happy to take constructive criticism.

I hope to see you join.

-Awesometheory

Please help if you know how.

TwoPointsOfInterest #2 Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:08 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5159 battles
Its just hard to make a that fills up these days, you need a core of 30-40 people to succesfully do it. You may aswell just join another clan

TsundereWaffle #3 Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:28 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27233 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

Starting a clan with 2 people is nearly impossible. I would lower the recuirements so more people will be able to join, start with some platooning and once you get around 10-15 members you could start doing tier 6. 

Just don't expect that you can create a clan and have 50 members and be succesfull in CW in a week. It takes months just to get started.

We_Just_Dinged_Em #4 Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:13 PM

Captain

• Clan Commander
  • 17559 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Just ask yourself one question: "What makes your clan unique enough for people to want to join it over others?"

If you can't answer this, pack up and join another clan.

TwoPointsOfInterest #5 Posted 21 July 2015 - 11:40 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5159 battles

View PostWe_Just_Dinged_Em, on 21 July 2015 - 11:13 PM, said:

Just ask yourself one question: "What makes your clan unique enough for people to want to join it over others?"

If you can't answer this, pack up and join another clan.

This pretty much. And he is the oveord of all dingers so this is te voice of experience

Dr_Grigz #6 Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:57 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 21426 battles
If you havent alredy gave up on your clan and you are stil motivated have some patiance. Actually a lot of patiance it takes months just to get your core members in so you can start doing team activities. And like most said it is hard and many people want to start their own clan for their own reason just hang in there be patient and eventuall people will notice you bump your thread twice a day recruit ingame on the forums. GL!

awesometheory #7 Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:32 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9433 battles

Ok, cheers for the info.

1 other question, how can I recruit people apart from doing what I am already doing?

Da_Fat_Bastord #8 Posted 22 July 2015 - 04:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 13794 battles

Hery awesome

Like you i started my own clan recently and its been hard work - 3 weeks in and we are now at 17 members.......we have our own ethos which may or may not attract players, but i have spent a lot of time bumping my rcruiting thread, messaging players, addinmg friends from ingame - it all takes time. Not sure also but I have paid for a TS3 server which seems to be a bonus :)

We have no interest in SH or CW and that take a lot of pressure off - the clan that do have their minimum requirements etc - and we dont lol

awesometheory #9 Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9433 battles

View PostJungle_George, on 22 July 2015 - 03:20 PM, said:

Hery awesome

Like you i started my own clan recently and its been hard work - 3 weeks in and we are now at 17 members.......we have our own ethos which may or may not attract players, but i have spent a lot of time bumping my rcruiting thread, messaging players, addinmg friends from ingame - it all takes time. Not sure also but I have paid for a TS3 server which seems to be a bonus :)

We have no interest in SH or CW and that take a lot of pressure off - the clan that do have their minimum requirements etc - and we dont lol

The problem is, is that our clans are a lot different. We focus on recruiting the best players we find which is a lot harder than recruiting anyone like your clan. Thanks for the info though :)

TwoPointsOfInterest #10 Posted 22 July 2015 - 11:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5159 battles

The problem is that you have 3 groups of clans on WOT. The buddy clan, whereallthe tomatoes can bot together, thesenever make it on the forum. Social focused clans, like -WINE, where its more about having fun in randoms than being good at the clan activites. And then the competitve clans, which yours is. And out of all three the competitive clans are the ones that have the most need for high member counts than others.

Therefore you are already at a loss since people would rather join a big and well rooted clan than a new one, as there will always be good turn out. Secondly green clans have it even harder, since the dominance of blue and purple clans results in only a few players that are 'compatible' with your clan, not quite blue but still good. Therefore there is even less chance of recruitment.

My best advice? Join a pre existing clan of similar level, and use the gold that would have made your clan for something else. Best way to do this would be to merge with DIIN. 

You will never get anywhereif you are not unique and start from scratch

Dr_Grigz #11 Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:14 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 21426 battles

View PostToxic_Toast, on 22 July 2015 - 10:34 PM, said:

The problem is that you have 3 groups of clans on WOT. The buddy clan, whereallthe tomatoes can bot together, thesenever make it on the forum. Social focused clans, like -WINE, where its more about having fun in randoms than being good at the clan activites. And then the competitve clans, which yours is. And out of all three the competitive clans are the ones that have the most need for high member counts than others.

Therefore you are already at a loss since people would rather join a big and well rooted clan than a new one, as there will always be good turn out. Secondly green clans have it even harder, since the dominance of blue and purple clans results in only a few players that are 'compatible' with your clan, not quite blue but still good. Therefore there is even less chance of recruitment.

My best advice? Join a pre existing clan of similar level, and use the gold that would have made your clan for something else. Best way to do this would be to merge with DIIN. 

Well he can always send me a PM about it :trollface:

Vahakn #12 Posted 23 July 2015 - 09:27 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 7343 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN

View Postawesometheory, on 23 July 2015 - 12:23 AM, said:

The problem is, is that our clans are a lot different. We focus on recruiting the best players we find which is a lot harder than recruiting anyone like your clan. Thanks for the info though :)

Contact me at your convenience and i am confident that we can work something out.

awesometheory #13 Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9433 battles

View PostToxic_Toast, on 22 July 2015 - 10:34 PM, said:

What makes a clan unique then, because all the clans I have been in are the exact same as my one. I don't see any unique clans, I just see the 3 types, some are better and some are worse. What's unique about a clan?

TwoPointsOfInterest #14 Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:17 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5159 battles

View Postawesometheory, on 23 July 2015 - 11:48 AM, said:

What makes a clan unique then, because all the clans I have been in are the exact same as my one. I don't see any unique clans, I just see the 3 types, some are better and some are worse. What's unique about a clan?

Maybe their attitude, or how to get in, or their nationality or their 'gimmick' almost. FAME and F15, for example, are both top tier competitive clans but are very different 

rustysprite #15 Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:30 PM

Major

• Player
  • 22273 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

The DINGERS are probably one of the most unique clans you will find

We made i that way right from day 1

Just see our recruitment thread 

Also tagged with help, clan, good, WN8

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users