Struggling New Clans?

Merger of Clans

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

fritzen #1 Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9507 battles

Hi everyone, I'm a loyal member of a clan called (HAREG) Heavy Armored Regiment .... We are a newly formed clan, who have been relentlessly recruiting from birth, and have only managed to muster up 25 members since our existence as a clan in War-gaming,  18 of whom are completely inactive which leaves us with 7 members.   Out of the seven members, 5 of us play every day I'm sure by now you can guess the implications of this problem, regarding Strongholds and the recently updated Clan Wars.  Unfortunately for us we have started a clan in a game that is at a stage where newcomers are a rarity.  Although many players in the game are clan-less, this does not automatically mean that they are looking for a new clan.  In fact my limited experience as a recruiter for (HAREG) suggest to me that most, if not all  of those clan-less players do not want to be in a clan for whatever reasons unknown to me, perhaps due to elitist sausage jockeys and some of the ridiculous requirements for players to enlist.   So, in short this has left us (HAREG) with no alternative but to seek a merger with another clan in a similar position to ours regarding personnel.  Right now we are just looking to the possibility, of a meeting of minds and a fair and just compromise on structure and clan names.  As  a testament to our dedication, we are willing to pay for any charges that will occur during the merge to the new clan name. If this sounds of interest to you please contact me in game as I'm on all the time.. our only requirements are that your members are 18+  English speaking and have a minimum of T5 and higher.   thanks very much,  Fritzen.  

TwoPointsOfInterest #2 Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:48 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5146 battles
Do not advertise it as a merge. It would be more attractive if you post all 5 of the player stats in one looking for a clan thread. Clans like DIIN would pick you up pretty quickly

FatPiggyBank #3 Posted 22 July 2015 - 12:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 387 battles
  • [FOXY] FOXY
All 5 of you would have more success by joining another clan and simply disbanding this one (or you can make a new account the commander and simply keep it as a backup clan). 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users