1550wn8 player looking for an active SH & Clanwar clan!

clanwars goodplayer active clan

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

krazy_8 #1 Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:35 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 36134 battles

Hello!

I am looking for a good and active clan in clan wars and stronKholds..

My wn8 is 1558   ---http://wot-life.com/eu/player/krazy_8/

2100 wn8 for past 30 days

I have 6 tier X and i am ready to fight for provinces and win gold.

I am expecting to get a pm from a good clan,not some potato clan!

Vahakn #2 Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 7343 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN
Pm sent.

Degeneratai #3 Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:41 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8008 battles

You might qualify for BAD_V, send Fluffy_Bad_Squirrel a PM in game. We have 5 provinces in CW last time i checked and play Strongholds regularly.

Good luck :hiding:

RedSox04 #4 Posted 26 July 2015 - 09:54 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32228 battles
Good player, I can recommend him.

arturo112 #5 Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9034 battles

Hey, you could take a look at RDDT. We're currently doing tier 6 clanwars on the new map holding 10 provinces with an income of about 2600 gold per day. We also do strongholds almost everyday, whether it be skirmishes with credit bonuses or stronghold attacks.

If you're interested, you can find our recruitment thread here: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/487756-rddt-reddit-reloaded-looking-for-good-players-for-clan-wars/ 

Feel free to hop on our ts if you have any questions :)

Wayneable #6 Posted 27 July 2015 - 09:30 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 43434 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Hi krazy_8

You looking for a clan? I thought I would message you and tell you a little about Bulldogs.

We are one of the oldest and best established clans in the game (we are in the top thousand clans.) with a very active Teamspeak and solid clan core. We have high activity levels, taking part in clan wars and all the campaigns as they come up. We are also heavily involved in the new Stronghold mode, where you gain extra credits and experience on certain nights. This mode of course is only open to members of a clan.

Although predominantly a British clan, we have some Euros too, mostly Dutch and Scandinavian players. We are an adult only clan, our humour is loud and dark, hence adults only and we have been together a long time. Although stats are important, they are not the be all and end all of the game and we pick our players with a view to whether they fit in with the group.

If this is of interest to you, add me or the clan leader A_GIO_Rob ingame and we can have a chat, or you can either drop onto our TS3 at 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull  or our forum at www.http://bulldogs.enjin.com/
Hope to speak to you soon, but good luck in your search regardless.

NakedPassenger #7 Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:22 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32129 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
Dropped you some line in the game.

H4NS0L0 #8 Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:27 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16032 battles
PM sent

PriyeshMistry #9 Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18343 battles

Hi mate

If you are looking for a english speaking friendly clan that participates actively in skirmishes and clan wars, SC1 might be the clan for you. We have 50+ members most of whom are active and are really open to speak to on teamspeak. If you have any questions or want to join search my name up on world of tanks PriyeshMistry

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

PriyeshMistry 

FlashBoredom #10 Posted 15 August 2015 - 04:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18525 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Gl with your search, you're clan aim is where we want to be but aren't quite there yet, but I still am going to throw in a cheeky link ;)

We are looking for new and active members to join us on our conquests, you will find a group of mature UK/EU members that like to have fun.

We have members online daily who are active Stronghold, Ranked and Unranked team players, platooning and ESL 1v1 3v3 and 7v7 players.

We aren't a unicum clan but we do expect a level of competence, if you do your own thing during team games or refuse to get on comms, this probably isn't the place for you.

As part of the larger community 'The Wulfen Guild' there are in total over 90 clans and multi gaming community so there is always something for someone active 24/7, this is all about fun after all

We are a clan that evolves, we like to teach our new members and hope their new ideas are things we can incorporate to become an even more effective team who have fun.

We also have an annual meeting at Tankfest, beer, fun and all that happens at Tankfest, stays at Tankfest ;)

Don't be a number in these clans with hundreds of members, join the [-HOG-] family!

Below is a small checklist of what we request applicants have or are grinding towards.
________________________________________________________________________________
» One or more of the following tanks (Tier 6
: T37, Cromwell, M6, T-150, 59-16) (Tier 7: Bulldog) (Tier 8 T-54 lwt, Ru-251. IS-3, AMX 1390, AMX 50 100, T32)
» A minimum of 1000 battles is required, we welcome wise old heads and those willing to learn.

» A minimum of 800wn8 or 1000 recent (30day)
» You must use Teamspeak 3 for communication, mandatory for all when playing in group activities.
» You must be fluent or have a good grasp of verbal English and competent at written for use of out facebook/google+/Website (http://www.hogsofwar.eu/)
» You must be 18+, as language can be colourful.

» If your name is awesome it doesn't matter what stats you have, awesome names are awesome..

________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading this far, if this sounds like a good fit for you or have any questions, please drop me or our chief recruiter a message ingame, FlashBoredom or _V3NOM_

Btw..... as with all HOGS, we have bacon...
Mmmmmm Bacon!!

Gl with your search sir

Flash

Also tagged with clanwars, goodplayer, active, clan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users