Fun Cup: Big and Chunky

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:19 AM

Sergeant

• Content Team
  • 0 battles
The second part of the Fun Cup with progressing tiers is up and ready for your registration!  

Full news text

HerrWilhelm #2 Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19094 battles
  • [RHPA] RHPA
These tiers should have been 5, 7 and 9...

Hero_of_Tython #3 Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22729 battles
  • [UP-EM] UP-EM

They really need to push the start times of these events back by half an hour. 19:00 CEST sound fine but in the UK that is only 18:00 (6pm for those who don't do the 24 hour clock). Many people (especially those who have a job that involves some commuting) may well find that start time difficult to meet. Our clan for example registered a team but I suspect we will be forfeiting because our UK members misread the start time (thought it was BST not CEST) and can't make the 6pm deadline.

It wouldn't be so bad if the event was at the weekend but on a week day it may well be a problem for many in the UK. I suspect these events are aimed more at the younger players who are off school, but WoT is known for having a much older player-base than many of the MMO games out there and this does seem to handicap a sizeable group of players from countries outside of the CEST time zone.

I fully realize that you can't push the start time back too much to help UK (and Ireland) players as this would mean CEST players having to stay up much later but 30mins is not asking too much surely.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users