Jump to content


1300 (1700 recent) WN8 + 52/53% Winrate Player looking for a clan!


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Omnath #1 Posted 28 July 2015 - 12:57 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 17498 battles
  • 106
  • [ZIU] ZIU
  • Member since:
    11-14-2012

Hi there guys - atm I am playing in a real life clan, but since nobody - except me - is playing anymore, I am looking for a new clan to game in and for some nice, english speaking ppl to play with. 

 

I don´t have any special preferences concerning the clans name etc., but I like stronkhold+team battles (I am not into clanwars). Also it is nice if you have certain requirements for joining. I know that I am not the best player, but I don´t really want to play with/teach guys with less than 1k WN8. 

 

My tier 10 tonks:

1.) E-50M

2.) Leopard I

3.) AMX 50B

4.) Obj. 268 (just unlocked, not bought)

 

My tier 9 tonks:

1.) WZ 111 1-4

2.) T30

3.) Obj. 430 II

 

My (important) tier 8 tonks:

1.) IS-3

 

And tier 6:

1.) KV-2

 

Each one with good crewmen of course. 

 

And here is the link to my noobmeter page: http://www.noobmeter...nath/506063749/

 

So - if you are interested in having me in your clan, pls feel free to contact me! I´d be happy to come by and join you for a few battles while chatting in TS3 =)



Magical_Unicorn_Dildo #2 Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:45 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16463 battles
  • 512
  • Member since:
    08-26-2013

View PostOmnath, on 27 July 2015 - 11:57 PM, said:

Hi there guys - atm I am playing in a real life clan, but since nobody - except me - is playing anymore, I am looking for a new clan to game in and for some nice, english speaking ppl to play with. 

 

I don´t have any special preferences concerning the clans name etc., but I like stronkhold+team battles (I am not into clanwars). Also it is nice if you have certain requirements for joining. I know that I am not the best player, but I don´t really want to play with/teach guys with less than 1k WN8. 

 

My tier 10 tonks:

1.) E-50M

2.) Leopard I

3.) AMX 50B

4.) Obj. 268 (just unlocked, not bought)

 

My tier 9 tonks:

1.) WZ 111 1-4

2.) T30

3.) Obj. 430 II

 

My (important) tier 8 tonks:

1.) IS-3

 

And tier 6:

1.) KV-2

 

Each one with good crewmen of course. 

 

And here is the link to my noobmeter page: http://www.noobmeter...nath/506063749/

 

So - if you are interested in having me in your clan, pls feel free to contact me! I´d be happy to come by and join you for a few battles while chatting in TS3 =)

 

I'd contact DIIN. Don't think they're active in clan wars yet so they have the stronghold atmosphere you want.

Vahakn #3 Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:25 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Clan Commander
  • 7343 battles
  • 1,078
  • [DIIN] DIIN
  • Member since:
    12-30-2012

View PostTreeMolester, on 28 July 2015 - 03:45 AM, said:

 

I'd contact DIIN. Don't think they're active in clan wars yet so they have the stronghold atmosphere you want.

 

PM sent  ;)  Much appreciated TreeMolester !!

scrontch #4 Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:56 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Clan Commander
  • 24091 battles
  • 1,267
  • [SPIKE] SPIKE
  • Member since:
    11-26-2012

Hi,

check out  Signal Spike,

we play platoons (all tiers) and stronghold skirmishes. (mainly T6, some T8)

No obligations, no teamspeak (silent!), freestyle, for casual above-average (WN8>1200, WR>52%) players.

No CW.

sincerely,
Scrontch



TsundereWaffle #5 Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:37 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 26579 battles
  • 10,916
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013

Maybe you could give a look at ARKT?

 

The only problem is that we do play CW...

Besides that, DIIN would be a very good option for you.



optimusbarrettprime #6 Posted 28 July 2015 - 11:58 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 19621 battles
  • 1,110
  • [CMERC] CMERC
  • Member since:
    08-10-2012
Cry for Mercy is a competitive community made of English speaking members playing on the EU servers. Currently making a chain of clans catering to all levels of skill, so any active player can join up. Training clans made so far is "Mercy Academy". They will also focus on skirmish's and other game modes.
Heres a link to Mercy Academy >
http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/500065754/?utm_campaign=wot-portal&utm_medium=link&utm_source=user-profile

Our achievements so far are for Cry for Mercy:
► Participation in the 2nd and 3rd campaign winning the tier 10 VK 72.01(K) & Obj 907
► Participation in every tournament being in the top 32 - 16 teams
► Top 130 Clans in the
CW event Armageddon & Winning the IS-5

What we ask for Cry for Mercy & Mercy Academy
► Be over 18 or so
► Be active in Clan activities at least 2-3 days a week
► Have at least 1500 WN8 overall or last 1k games for CMERC or any level for M-AD(this can be checked on http://www.noobmeter.com/ ;  select the EU server)
► Own at least one tier 6, 8 and 10 (from the ones used in Skirmishes,CW etc)
► Having a microphone in order to communicate on teamspeak.

What we offer from Cry for Mercy:
► Friendly environment
► Strongholds (Tier 6 - 8 and tier 10 Sunday - Friday 20:00 - 22:00 GMT)
► Saturday = Different game night
► CW once we hit 80 members
► Private & open training sessions
► Participation in every tournament & Campaign
► Platoons regularly


If interested in joining, contact me, or any of the officers or recruiters from either clan in order to have the recruitment interview

This is the clan ingame page  http://worldoftanks....-role_hierarchy

war4peace #7 Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:09 PM

    Colonel

  • Translator
  • 26825 battles
  • 3,830
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    01-31-2011

View Postscrontch, on 28 July 2015 - 09:56 AM, said:

Hi,

check out  Signal Spike,

we play platoons (all tiers) and stronghold skirmishes. (mainly T6, some T8)

No obligations, no teamspeak (silent!), freestyle, for casual above-average (WN8>1200, WR>52%) players.

No CW.

sincerely,
Scrontch

 

Pick them and you'll be a happy puppy! They are a very nice bunch of people.



RickReaper #8 Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:16 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Commander
  • 21815 battles
  • 443
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
  • Member since:
    04-27-2011
Sent you a PM




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users