[SH-EU] Shell Shockers

Shell Shockers Shellshockers SH-EU SH [SH-EU] 18+ EU English

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

Domin1c #1 Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2805 battles

Shell Shockers [SH-EU] is recruiting for World of Tanks!

Welcome to our recruitment post, this is where we will share details about our World of Tanks recruitment drive, posting bits of information about our clan and where you can find out how to get in touch with us. 

We are still seeking to expand and maintain our presence in World of Tanks, so please do read on and get in touch with us if you are interested.

Founded in 2014 Shell Shockers is primarily a World of Tanks clan, but we have recently branched out into World of Warships. We describe ourselves as social gamers with a competitive edge, combining easy camaraderie with kicking the oppositions teeth in - be it in platoons, stronghold wars or just regular pub games.

The clan is largely British, but everyone from Europe is welcome, and we currently have members from across the entirety of the EU.

Our ambitions:

• HAVE FUN!
  • Offer a place for players to stay where they can develop their skills as well as help others.
  • Maintain a friendly environment focused on teamwork and comradeship.
  • Participate in strongholds, platoons and team battles.
  • Build a gaming community which goes beyond just a single game.

We offer our members:

• A relaxed friendly atmosphere with room for both having a laugh in small platoons and serious largescale teamplay.
  • We regularly have competitions, clan raffles and tournaments.
  • Active members willing to platoon and to coach new players.
  • Forums, check them out here.
  • Dedicated TeamSpeak server.
  • Our own youtube channel.
  • The joy of blowing tanks up with (new) mates!

Consider applying to us if you:

• Can speak fluent English.
  • Have TeamSpeak.
  • Are 18+ of age.
  • Are interested in platoons and teamplay in World of Tanks.
  • Want to be part of more than just another clan for just another game.
  • Are respectful towards your fellow gamers and clan members.
  • Have at least one T6 and one T8 tank ready for strongholds and team battles.

Bear in mind that although it's obviously a bonus to have a player with good stats, we do not recruit solely based on stats, favoring peoples personality and ability to work as a team. We also understand and appreciate that real life events come before clan ones and as such we are tolerant of odd play hours and longer periods of inactivity, should they arise.

The application process is easy, head over to our recruitment section make an Enjin account (if you haven't already) and fill out the application.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Edited by Domin1c, 04 February 2016 - 03:51 PM.

CaptainJava #2 Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5590 battles

What I think of ShellShockers:

I've been in ShellShockers now for about 3 and 1/2 Months. I've seen the good times and the bad times, and I think, ShellShockers is probably one of the best Clan's for people who don't have time 24/7 to play a computer game. Real Life comes first and if your away, the leadership has taken it into account. The Clan is a self-made community, everyone of the nearly 70 World of Tanks members knows each other and has talked at least once on the TeamSpeak. I'm not saying this as a Bias opinion, or that I just want more people to play strongholds with, I'm saying all this because I mean it. Once your in the Clan, it will probably take a week and if your active enough, it'll seem like you've been there forever (In a good way). Anyway, if your looking for a relaxing but serious Clan to be in, ShellShockers is the Clan for you.

Yours Truly,

Jarva, Assistant Commander of The ShellShockers' Ground Forces

Edited by CaptainJava, 02 August 2015 - 08:15 PM.

MadYOLOPotato #3 Posted 31 July 2015 - 06:57 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 31494 battles
  • [METOO] METOO
Goodluck lads!! :)

Urantia #4 Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29892 battles
  • [-CP-] -CP-

ShellShockers is a very good Clan where fun is the priority. Friendly atmosphere and everyone respecting each other.

You always find members for a platoon, team or stronghold.

Unfortunately I had to leave to support a friend with his project.

All in all I had a great time from the beginning untill the end. I can recommend this Clan.

dannymc84 #5 Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9345 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT
Still looking for new members to join us on tanks, pop on our ts for a chat don't be shy or have a look see what we are up to this weekend on our website.

Trac_uses_hax #6 Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:06 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20494 battles
Bumper

LooneyYogurtBadger #7 Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18591 battles
  • [NIG] NIG

Hi, 
I'm Looney Yogurt Badger, and im the Division Commander for WoT at Shell Shockers. That basically means that I run and maintain (With a few assistants) what goes on in the WoT side of our clan. I would thoroughly recommend this clan (Not just because im in it :D) as it has a diverse group of dedicated, yet easy going members who are all able to work as a team, contribute to the bigger picture and are all willing to listen to one an other. This makes the clan itself very strong, the feel of community is there as well. Our website is often updated and added two by our members, be it with ideas to pass on to the higher staff or helpful/funny forum posts to keep us all aware of the latest news in game and out, the clever tactics for that one tank thats always a pain to drive or events that can be organised by both individual members and the Commanding team of WoT. 
Nearly every player is welcome, regardless of skill level (Although good players are always great to have!). We mainly focus on finding players that work well in teams, are creative and helpful or even just a laugh to be with in platoons. 

So if your looking for a friendly, English speaking clan that knows how to have fun, but also when to get serious. I do think this maybe the clan for you, to investigate the clan further visit our website http://www.shellshockers.uk/home And if your interested in joining leave a reply to this forum thread or PM either me (LooneyYogurtBadger), or dannymc (The clan President) so we can sort something out for you. (Just make sure your able to be on TS3 whenever your in game)

Thank you for reading, 
Looney Yogurt Badger

Schrotti369 #8 Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19037 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG

Hello there,

I just wanted to let you know that i already very much enjoy my stay with ShellShockers, although it has only been a week. :) Theses guys really made me feel at home, great atmosphere, very helpful, focused while in game but not to point where playing the game turns into a second job. This is exactly the middle ground between focussed gaming (so not just derping around "for fun" = not taking the game seriousely and just losing all the time) and a relaxed atmosphere that i was looking for and that seems so hard to come by, especially when you have a dayjob and kids ;). Great Forum, great admins, and a clan leader and general clan leadership that is easy to talk to. Thanx alot guys for having me, i hope we can keep this up togerther. :)

Trac_uses_hax #9 Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:23 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20494 battles
Bump for Shellshockers! Great bunch of people

LooneyYogurtBadger #10 Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18591 battles
  • [NIG] NIG
Lol cheers Trac

SFCGunny313 #11 Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:16 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 9602 battles
  • [A-W-G] A-W-G

Shell Shockers is an EU based clan focused on having fun, learning the game mechanics, sharing knowledge and social interaction.

TeamSpeak is mandatory so we can communicate and participate in team play (Platoons, Strongholds and Team battles).

We are not a stats based clan.  We care more about your personality and how you fit in with our current members.  If you are looking for a clan focused on statistics, there are many other clans that are better suited for you.

However, if you are looking for a clan with members from UK, Ireland, Scotland, Belgium, Netherlands, etc (yes, we have members throughout all of Europe) that enjoy having a good laugh while playing competitive, then we might be the clan you're looking for.

Keissaus #12 Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:04 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9062 battles
Bump and reminder for myself to check you guys when i'm back from work, I like the description of the clan.

LooneyYogurtBadger #13 Posted 22 August 2015 - 05:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18591 battles
  • [NIG] NIG
Cheers Keissaus, if you have any questions you can ask either here on the forum, PM me or ask me in game. Thanks for showing interest and for the bump!

Foreffinsake #14 Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37197 battles
If you are looking for a relaxed clan that doesn't treat this game as a job and still like to be competitive and win, you're at the right place. We are serious when we play but have a lot of laughs in between games. If you like playing Sh's and enjoy playing as a part of a team than you should look us up. We are a friendly bunch of people and it won't take long for you to adapt to our style of play. 

pokedog #15 Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34318 battles
  • [-B2C-] -B2C-

A very proactive clan, you will always find someone to platoon with. Strongholds/Team battles most evenings. The clan leadership team are friendly and keen to help, we have some very experienced players who will help you develop your game play. We are open to new ideas and always striving to improve the clan. If you don't believe me check out the website. http://www.shellshockers.uk/home 

Come along and join in the fun you wont regret it......

dannymc84 #16 Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:27 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9345 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT
It has been a quiet summer, and we are getting back into the swing of things with nightly stronghold detachments. We are also pushing with our ranked Team Battles at the moment. So if you are a player who likes Strongholds, Team battles with some platoons thrown in the mix with a welcoming community then don't forget to have a look at our website. Also we have just launched our Hot Tanks  Initiative, more information avaliable via our website. 
I look forward to seeing some new faces.

dannymc84 #17 Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:03 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9345 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT
Still looking for new members. 

MpmRaven #18 Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9611 battles

Greetings & Salutations!

I originally joined this clan for WoWS (Which is pretty baller and shout out to the WoWS SH-EU guys too!) .. but I saw that they also play WoT, which is quite obvious I'm sure!

I really like it here and enjoy it, everyone is up for a platoon and willing to help you progress through the tech lines if you need it! 

We/They do Team Battles & Strongholds but too quite a competitive level which is impressive! ~ the FC's are experienced and its serious while also fun with an added laugh so its not stressful or hardcore! (Which I like)

So, if you like a chilled out environment with good chats and laughs with semi-serious gameplay then this place is for you, I highly recommend it! However if you are looking for high level competitive clan wars, then this is not for you sadly!

dannymc84 #19 Posted 26 September 2015 - 11:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9345 battles
  • [WAAT] WAAT
It gives me great pleasure to announce that Shell Shockers has reached its first year of operations. Here is to our next year and we hope that we will be seeing new faces in the near future. A message to friends past and present that our no longer in the clan: We know you are no longer with us but you have been part of our first year. We thank you for the input that you have given and one day we shall face each other on the battlefields as friendly foe.

Draco850 #20 Posted 26 September 2015 - 11:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10244 battles
  • [B00TA] B00TA

Hello everyone!

We just finished an amazing Tier 8 clan-tournament with some fun and amazing matches by everyone who participated with some Fabulous prizes for the top 3 winners.....

Besides beeing very sporting about it, the clan showed some great skill and enthusiasm which made it one hell of a tournament....

Having said that, we welcome anyone to join our clan and join in the fun and brotherhood that's called Shell Shockers!

So welcome brother, here's a gun... and go get out there and enjoy!

-Draco850 ( Tournament organizer )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users