QSF-L WANT YOU! Reasonable requirements, active and large community!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

JohnnyMaverik #1 Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16903 battles
Since the beginning of 2013 we are building this community and currently we have more than 450 clanmembers playing under the flag of Quickybaby.

We are supporting the fans of Quickybaby, giving them a platform to share information and bringing in ideas, while actively playing together with like-minded people.

About QSF-L:

QSF-L is one branch of the wider QSF community. As a community we aim to be competitive while having fun and to encourage the evolution of players in their play and enjoyment of WOT.

In QSF-L we aim to be able to play tier 8 SH pretty much daily and recently we have not been able to achieve this. Hence the opening of this recruitment thread here to perhaps reach players who have never considered us before.

What can we offer you?

While QSF-L specifically do not currently play CW (although did participate in the Armageddon campaign picking up 15 IS5s) we are planning to start at least tier 6 CW involvement in the next few months. We are also considering occasional tier 10 SH but promise nothing :P.

However at the moment we focus on regular SH play tier 8 and occasionally tier 6. We also pretty much always activate SH bonuses when tier 8 SH are being played, so all players online can enjoy some reward for their efforts.

Once in QSF-L however you will have the opportunity to move to other branches of the QSF community with less emphasis put on stats and more put on recommendation from us, in fact we encourage people to join us to later move to QSF-X and QSF main, who both play regular CW and tier 10 SH. So we can be a longer term route in even if you cannot join them directly now due to not meeting their requirements!

Of course as part of a wider community you would also have access to a few hundred players to platoon with and make friends with.

One final highlight which may be of interest to some players. We do appear on Quickybabies live stream every now and again on a Tuesday and he commands us in SH. Of course it is not a requirement to attend this event but we always have planned rotations and make sure anybody who does want to play, will get at least a few games in.

Requirements to join:

Overall Win rate: 51%
Overall WN8: 1300

Must have at least one of these tanks:

IS3
T32
AMX 13 90
T54 Lightweight

While we do accept people who just have a heavy, we would require you to grind out one of the light tanks ASAP so you could participate in light tanks set-ups. It would also be beneficial to have some or at least a tier 6 light tank or faster medium tank.

Finally applicants must be interested in playing fairly regularly! As a requirement we ask every player to gain 100 SH resources a week, or failing that at least 500 over a month. For people unfamiliar with SH and resources, this would represent at most a couple of hours play per week, and can be achieved in an individual session. Of course if people are unable for given periods of time because of RL issues and happenings, we do account for that as long as we are notified ASAP.

To Apply: 

please head over to our forums:

be sure to use the template when making your application post, found here:

If you do not meet our requirements you could consider our sister clan, QSF-S, http://quickybaby.com/forums/2/8232, and even if you do not wish to join please feel free to jump into our TS to platoon if it takes your fancy any time! There are almost always a few people on even in the morning and early afternoon. Server address: Teamspeak.Quickybaby.com, no password required :)

Questions are welcomed through this thread or via PM as preferred. We hope to hear from you soon, in the mean time, good tanking! :)

Edited by JohnnyMaverik, 19 August 2015 - 04:10 PM.

JohnnyMaverik #2 Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16903 battles
*insert tentative bump here* :(

JohnnyMaverik #3 Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:24 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16903 battles
Wasn't going to bother bumping again but we got an application! Yay!! So bump for celebration.

Trac_uses_hax #4 Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:44 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20513 battles
Bump for QSF. I was in XCEL 1 year ago. I love qsf community and it was a great home. Still have some friends there

Trac_uses_hax #5 Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:47 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20513 battles
QSF <3

JohnnyMaverik #6 Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16903 battles
Thanks dude. HDU are awesome too. I heard you guys had an interesting time with QSF-S on province during Armageddon :P.

Trac_uses_hax #7 Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:15 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20513 battles

View PostJohnnyMaverik, on 10 August 2015 - 04:07 AM, said:

Thanks dude. HDU are awesome too. I heard you guys had an interesting time with QSF-S on province during Armageddon :P.

I have no idea mate. I was in r3ino during the special.  We merged with hdu. The clan has her problems but as deputy trying to do my ultimate best to fix them.

JohnnyMaverik #8 Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:44 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16903 battles
Ah ok. Well good luck, HDU have always been a great clan and I'm sure you'll be able to get back to where you want it to be. At the very least it has to have one of the best names :P.

JohnnyMaverik #9 Posted 11 August 2015 - 03:39 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16903 battles
Looks like somebody decided to neg rep you for liking us, so I've decided to fix it for you +1

roastedlemon #10 Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20057 battles
Since when did QSF need to advertise for players Oo oh how times have changed. Still have a free bump from me, not the place it used to be but still a good place for players to expand there knowledge of the game.

Edited by roastedlemon, 11 August 2015 - 10:44 PM.

JohnnyMaverik #11 Posted 12 August 2015 - 12:18 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16903 battles

I just figured why not. As far as I know we are the only QSF clan doing this but the world of tanks forums are a good place to find players of a higher caliber and importantly players interested in improvement. No reason we just need to recruit purely from the attachment to QB's name, he is a part of what we do but as you know yourself not a huge one. You don't have to be a big QB fan or even like him to find a home with QSF because his involvement really just comes to playing SH on stream with us every month and a half (by us I mean QSF-L specifically, of course he plays with A QSF clan most weeks but we are just 1 out of 6).

We aren't struggling for members but why limit ourselves to just taking in a few every time QB shows us on stream.

If the forums are good enough for clans like PTS and Kazna to advertise on then we're in no position to stick our noses up and not bother putting in the effort, so I asked for the go ahead to give it a try myself and so far the effort has actually been worth it.

Edited by JohnnyMaverik, 12 August 2015 - 12:22 AM.

roastedlemon #12 Posted 12 August 2015 - 02:12 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20057 battles

View PostJohnnyMaverik, on 11 August 2015 - 11:18 PM, said:

I just figured why not. As far as I know we are the only QSF clan doing this but the world of tanks forums are a good place to find players of a higher caliber and importantly players interested in improvement. No reason we just need to recruit purely from the attachment to QB's name, he is a part of what we do but as you know yourself not a huge one. You don't have to be a big QB fan or even like him to find a home with QSF because his involvement really just comes to playing SH on stream with us every month and a half (by us I mean QSF-L specifically, of course he plays with A QSF clan most weeks but we are just 1 out of 6).

We aren't struggling for members but why limit ourselves to just taking in a few every time QB shows us on stream.

If the forums are good enough for clans like PTS and Kazna to advertise on then we're in no position to stick our noses up and not bother putting in the effort, so I asked for the go ahead to give it a try myself and so far the effort has actually been worth it.

Wow, the QSF royals actually gave you permission to advertise on here? You've had more success than me then. :P

Trac_uses_hax #13 Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:13 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20513 battles

Yeah but you are a lemon :trollface: 

bump for QSF. Too bad XCEL is dead otherwise i would have still been there probably. 

njuplayer #14 Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15124 battles
  • [APC1] APC1
Bump!

FireflyDivision #15 Posted 23 August 2015 - 10:14 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24215 battles

Topic cleaned. Off-topic posts have been removed.

If you want a copy-paste of your removed message, please PM me.

Best regards,

FireflyDivision

Update: topic closed upon request.

Edited by FireflyDivision, 24 August 2015 - 05:13 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users