Active tanker looking for proper teamplay

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MrPigpants #1 Posted 02 August 2015 - 02:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14985 battles

Hello prospective tank division leaders!

I am a mature tanker looking for something more co-ordinated than the random battles I am currently suffering through. I am well aware that my player rank is not great however I hope to excuse this as I took a long time to fully realise the tactical capability this game has. I have improved vastly in the past year or so and I am improving all the time, I am a 29 year old male from the UK and am exceptionally keen to join a group for tactical games :) I have up to a tier 10 heavy tank (IS-7).

Many thanks,

Phil

P.S. I'm super friendly

P.P.S. My WN8 for the last 700 games is 1,100 :)

Edited by Philth, 02 August 2015 - 02:15 PM.

lotusblossom #2 Posted 02 August 2015 - 03:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31749 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Hi Philth

brt_6 is currently recruiting we a UK based English speaking clan who play skirmish games most nights and platoon with members of our own clan and sister clans brit6 and hobarts funnies using the same teamspeak channels. We have male and female members as well as some coming from elsewhere than the UK. We put real life first and enjoy a bit of humour/banter. Check out our recruitment page or website (british 6th armoured division/enjin)

Hope to see you soon

Lotus 

PrivateSpareParts #3 Posted 02 August 2015 - 05:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13032 battles

Hi Phil,

BOF are mainly British with a fair amount of welsh men included. We are a mature clan with a 25+ year who are happy to introduce solo players into the art of team play.

Band of Fathers (BoF) http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/500005756/

Tanks should be Fun. Much more fun than most random matches are.

BoF is a 3.5 year old English speaking clan of mainly British and International mature fathers with a thriving, friendly community and good attitude, rather than lots of strict rules. Some players are expert with good win rates and some are not so good, stats are not as important as having a laugh. We understand that real life comes first and that World of Tanks is just a game.

We use Voice coms (TeamSpeak) to communicate in Clan Wars (CW), Training rooms, Stongholds, Tank Companies, Countdowns, platooning or just shooting the breeze.

You can view our ideals on our forum at www.bofclan.com, you must be registered on our forum to be considered as a recruit in the clan.

The human element is the most crucial. We are a WoT centered multi-gaming community, so essentially people can dip into CW and more competitive play or step back for a while and play casually in occasional platoons. Choose whatever level of involvement you wish so long as there is some co-operative play with other clan members often. We understand our members are often very busy or have family pressures. Most of us but far from all are UK based. Some have to ration their clan time.

Happy tanking ! 

PrivateSpareParts

adrianadunne #4 Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:36 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31289 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
The BRIT6/BRT_6 community is always happy to have new players.

A_GIO_Rob #5 Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:53 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56589 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
we are a uk based clan with 90 members all 18+
but most off us 35+ old farts lol
we do cw strongholds team battles and lots more
if you would like to no more jump on our team speak for a beer and a chat :)
pm 85.236.100.96:11157   pass  bull

optimusbarrettprime #6 Posted 03 August 2015 - 11:08 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
PM sent in game

FlashBoredom #7 Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18489 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Hi Phil

I'm looking to get Hogs of War into a more focused team play mindset and to do that I look to recruit players such as yourself who have a similar ethos as myself.

We in hogs have a good bunch of lads, both in tanks, ships and even rl outting such as having a presence at tankfest with our own hogshead pub.

If you want more than a clan and have fun both before and after you log in or out then heres the link to our recruiting page.

http://forum.worldof...r-new-recruits/

If not then all the best

Flash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users