Looking for a clan, 1300 WN8, mostly interested in platooning.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Waemoth #1 Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26914 battles
  • [E-H-E] E-H-E

I play quite a lot, slowly grinding towards more T10 tanks (I currently have FV215b, FV4202 and Obj. 268), and sometimes it gets quite annoying when team after team just fails, and therefore I'm looking for a clan with friendly members interested in platooning. I do not want to play CW, occasional Strongholds is ok, but don't expect anything. These are my stats: http://www.noobmeter...moth/510264014/

I'm from Sweden if anyone wonders.

RickReaper #2 Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:52 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 21966 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
Sent you a PM with some info about us.

FLYSNIPER23 #3 Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10770 battles

Hi Dude 

Check out BRIT6!, we actively take part in strongholds with regular platooning and alot of fun and games.

Link to our website: http://6tharmoureddivision.enjin.com/

Link to our Forums: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/304607-brit6-british-6th-armoured-division-recruiting/page__st__460

If your interested in joining send me a message

KKtwenty #4 Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9905 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG
PM sent

crisis159 #5 Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:24 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42258 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

Hi Waemoth,

Glad you like strongholds, so do we!

We, Band of Fathers (BoF), are a mainly British clan but with a fair amount of international players as well. We are a mature clan with a 25 years+ requirement who are happy to introduce solo players into our team play formats (platoons, strongholds, eve clan wars, although they don't seem to hold an interest for you).

We believe Tanks should be Fun. Much more fun than most random matches are. If you would like to know more about our ideals, check out our website www.bofclan.com

BoF is a 3.5 year old English speaking clan of mature fathers with a thriving, friendly community and good attitude, rather than lots of strict rules. Some players are expert with good win rates and some are….. a little less good. For us, stats are not as important as having a laugh, but we do all want to get better! We understand that real life comes first and that World of Tanks is, in the end, just a game. We understand our members are often very busy or have family pressures and have to ration their clan times.

The human element for us is crucial. We therefore use Voice coms (TeamSpeak) to communicate in Clan Wars (CW), Training rooms, Strongholds, Tank Companies, Countdowns, platooning or just shooting the breeze.

If you are considering to join our clan you must post a message on our website, introducing yourself briefly. One of our recruiters will then help you get into game and on TeamSpeak. You can post your message here:  joining introduction

Hope you will consider us, but whatever you choose, have fun! 

Crisis 159

Band of Fathers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users