Decent player just got back to WoT

LFC

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

plymouthaltgr #1 Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12275 battles

I just got back to this game after a few months break and I´m looking for a clan that is active and has a good community.

Last 1k battles is around 2k win8 and the only t10´s I have are the 907 from CW and is4.

I do have a mic if necessary and I have TS and can download something else if it is required.

http://www.noobmeter...ltgr/500422628/

FlashBoredom #2 Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19013 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

hey there plymouth, welcome back.

We in hogs are a social clan with a team based ethos and look for fun over strict pro gaming (saying that, competency is requred)

I know it's kinda lazy but here's a link to our recruitment page http://forum.worldof...r-new-recruits/

If we're not what your looking for, then all the best for whatever you do..

Flash

RickReaper #3 Posted 04 August 2015 - 04:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 22061 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
Sent you a PM with some details and hopefully i hear from you but if we are not for you then goodluck finding a home soon.

optimusbarrettprime #4 Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
Pm sent

Vahakn #5 Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 7343 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN
Pm sent

crisis159 #6 Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42592 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

Hi Plymouth,

Glad to hear you’re back in the game. Hope you enjoy yourself!

We, Band of Fathers (BoF), are a mainly British clan but with a fair amount of international players as well. We are a mature clan with a 25 years+ requirement who are happy to introduce solo players into our team play formats (platoons, strongholds, clan wars).

We believe Tanks should be Fun. Much more fun than most random matches are. If you would like to know more about our ideals, check out our website www.bofclan.com

BoF is a 3.5 year old English speaking clan of mature fathers with a thriving, friendly community and good attitude, rather than lots of strict rules. Some players are expert with good win rates and some are….. a little less good. For us, stats are not as important as having a laugh, but we do all want to get better! We understand that real life comes first and that World of Tanks is, in the end, just a game. We understand our members are often very busy or have family pressures and have to ration their clan times.

The human element for us is crucial. We therefore use Voice coms (TeamSpeak) to communicate in Clan Wars (CW), Training rooms, Strongholds, Tank Companies, Countdowns, platooning or just shooting the breeze.

If you are considering to join our clan we require you to post a message on our website, introducing yourself briefly. One of our recruiters will then help you get into game and on TeamSpeak. You can post your message here:  joining introduction

Hope you will consider us, but whatever you choose, have fun! 

Crisis 159

Band of Fathers

optimusbarrettprime #7 Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
Welcome to the community :)

PriyeshMistry #8 Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:07 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18343 battles

Hi

If you are looking for a english speaking clan wars and skirmishing playing clan SC1 might be for you. We participate regularly on the global map and daily do skirmishing. If that sounds good to you msg me on PriyeshMistry and i will give you further details or invite you to join =).

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

PriyeshMistry 

Also tagged with LFC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users