Jump to content


bonus codes?

bonus codes

  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Hotdogbun #1 Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24083 battles
  • 15
  • [BM8] BM8
  • Member since:
    11-08-2014
so i heard about bonus codes, and was wondering does anyone here know any or where i can find them?
if anyone knows any or how to get them and could tell me that would be amazing!

thanks 

uti8 #2 Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:07 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Clan Commander
  • 25898 battles
  • 1,799
  • Member since:
    01-19-2012

Easiest answer, read http://ritastatusreport.blogspot.nl/

 

Rita posts some of them from time to time, especially for new players. Otherwise, bonus codes for existing ones have become very rare. Last one was from Alienware.



NittyG #3 Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:35 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15014 battles
  • 136
  • Member since:
    02-22-2013

View PostHotdogbun, on 05 August 2015 - 11:03 AM, said:

so i heard about bonus codes, and was wondering does anyone here know any or where i can find them?
if anyone knows any or how to get them and could tell me that would be amazing!

thanks

 

http://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/the-world-of-tanks-bonus-code-key-giveaway

 

not much of a bonus but its something, few keys still left if your quick



Hotdogbun #4 Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24083 battles
  • 15
  • [BM8] BM8
  • Member since:
    11-08-2014

View PostNittyG, on 05 August 2015 - 12:35 PM, said:

 

http://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/the-world-of-tanks-bonus-code-key-giveaway

 

not much of a bonus but its something, few keys still left if your quick

 

View Postuti8, on 05 August 2015 - 12:07 PM, said:

Easiest answer, read http://ritastatusreport.blogspot.nl/

 

Rita posts some of them from time to time, especially for new players. Otherwise, bonus codes for existing ones have become very rare. Last one was from Alienware.

 

thanks 1 day premium and the coce case its something :D

Jimbodiah #5 Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:01 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 12990 battles
  • 2,217
  • Member since:
    04-28-2015
tried the alienware code twice, says it was accepted but never got anything. Not much use either way.

uti8 #6 Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:09 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Clan Commander
  • 25898 battles
  • 1,799
  • Member since:
    01-19-2012
Yes, that happens. I guess it is because you received a code at some previous time.

bangash #7 Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:24 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 32351 battles
  • 169
  • Member since:
    09-20-2010
yea i got one from alienware if you need PM me. 





Also tagged with bonus codes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users