• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Demonic_Monster #1 Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11065 battles
  • [DUAL] DUAL

Hello all,

I am looking for a new clan after getting out of the game for a couple of months.

Now getting to be more active in game and offcourse it needs some amazing people to play together.

Stats do not mean anything to me im only playing the game for the fun.

Clanwars will be optional and i can't promise i can be there every time if you play.

Do you think your clan fits me send me a message or reply on this post :)

Greetings,

Demonic_Monster

Demonic_Monster #2 Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11065 battles
  • [DUAL] DUAL
forgot to add: I speak English and Dutch :)

adrianadunne #3 Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31289 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

BRIT6 and BRT_6 are always looking for new players. We're an English speaking clan, but have members from all over.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/304607-brit6-british-6th-armoured-division-recruiting/page__st__580#topmost

Hop on to our TS, get in some games, and see if we're what you're looking for.

PrivateSpareParts #4 Posted 06 August 2015 - 09:35 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13032 battles

Hi Demonic_Monster,

BOF is more into fun than stats. We do ask that you are 25yrs +, have a least 1 tier 8 non-premium tank and speak english. We do already have the odd Dutch member. We play clan wars once a week.

BoF is a 3.5 year old English speaking clan of mainly British and International mature fathers with a thriving, friendly community and good attitude, rather than lots of strict rules. Some players are expert with good win rates and some are not so good, stats are not as important as having a laugh. We understand that real life comes first and that World of Tanks is just a game.

We use Voice coms (TeamSpeak) to communicate in Clan Wars (CW), Training rooms, Stongholds, Tank Companies, Countdowns, platooning or just shooting the breeze.

You can view our ideals on our forum at www.bofclan.com, you must be registered on our forum to be considered as a recruit in the clan.

The human element is the most crucial. We are a WoT centered multi-gaming community, so essentially people can dip into CW and more competitive play or step back for a while and play casually in occasional platoons. Choose whatever level of involvement you wish so long as there is some co-operative play with other clan members often. We understand our members are often very busy or have family pressures. Most of us but far from all are UK based. Some have to ration their clan time.

Thanks,

phsycopathic #5 Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17603 battles
  • [R-A-C] R-A-C

Hey there, if you are still looking you may wish to check us out over at http://www.fightcluboutfit.co.uk

We are a long established clan that have a long history of causing a certain level of chaos and amusement on multiple games and servers.

We do not hold any level of criteria as to skill, as we all know that comes with practice and time.

If you are interested please PM me and I will contact our resident pencil pusher.

Or alternatively, register on the forum and request access to the WOT section with a PM to BuggerLuggs or Tiger313

Kind regards

Physy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users