i am looking for a clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

svensweden #1 Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21711 battles

Hey, i am looking for a clan in which its possible to play platoon with good players, as well as playing Stronghold and Clanwars. 

am from sweden but speake good english

my ingame name- svensweden

have play litel stronghold but most skirm tier 6,8

Sukpee #2 Posted 09 August 2015 - 06:15 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10852 battles
  • [BURR_] BURR_

Hi Sven!

You're very welcome to join BURR, we play regular skirmishes and team battles, as well as trying Clan Wars every other night. WE are a relaxed bunch of guys, who like to "go with the flow" and like playing for fun (as well as for winning) and enjoy a bit of banter on TeamSpeak :P

We'll send you an invite and if you want to join after it's expired just PM me or send in an application.

Regards

-Sukpee.

Tiger_Snake #3 Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 36176 battles
  • [B--R] B--R
Hello svensweden, you would be welcome to join the Defiance community we are made up of 2 clans with a lot of people from sweden in here. You would be welcome to join DEF_1 will pass you to their recruiter who will message you in game. :honoring:

Sukpee #4 Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10852 battles
  • [BURR_] BURR_
Yeah, I would recommend Defiance too, They were really nice to me when I was in there and only left as I became inactive :P

phsycopathic #5 Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17603 battles
  • [R-A-C] R-A-C

Hey there, if you are still looking you may wish to check us out over at http://www.fightcluboutfit.co.uk

We are a long established clan that have a long history of causing a certain level of chaos and amusement on multiple games and servers.

We do not hold any level of criteria as to skill, as we all know that comes with practice and time.

If you are interested please PM me and I will contact our resident pencil pusher.

Or alternatively, register on the forum and request access to the WOT section with a PM to BuggerLuggs or Tiger313

Kind regards

Physy

FlashBoredom #6 Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:26 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18489 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

We are looking for new and active members to join us on our conquests, you will find a group of mature UK/EU members that like to have fun.

We have members online daily who are active Stronghold, Ranked and Unranked team players, platooning and ESL 1v1 3v3 and 7v7 players.

We aren't a unicum clan but we do expect a level of competence, if you do your own thing during team games or refuse to get on comms, this probably isn't the place for you.

As part of the larger community 'The Wulfen Guild' there are in total over 90 clans and multi gaming community so there is always something for someone active 24/7, this is all about fun after all

We are a clan that evolves, we like to teach our new members and hope their new ideas are things we can incorporate to become an even more effective team who have fun.

We also have an annual meeting at Tankfest, beer, fun and all that happens at Tankfest, stays at Tankfest ;)

Don't be a number in these clans with hundreds of members, join the [-HOG-] family!

Below is a small checklist of what we request applicants have or are grinding towards.
________________________________________________________________________________
» One or more of the following tanks (Tier 6
: T37, Cromwell, M6, T-150, 59-16) (Tier 7: Bulldog) (Tier 8 T-54 lwt, Ru-251. IS-3, AMX 1390, AMX 50 100, T32)
» A minimum of 1000 battles is required, we welcome wise old heads and those willing to learn.

» A minimum of 800wn8 or 1000 recent (30day)
» You must use Teamspeak 3 for communication, mandatory for all when playing in group activities.
» You must be fluent or have a good grasp of verbal English and competent at written for use of out facebook/google+/Website (http://www.hogsofwar.eu/)
» You must be 18+, as language can be colourful.

» If your name is awesome it doesn't matter what stats you have, awesome names are awesome..

________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading this far, if this sounds like a good fit for you or have any questions, please drop me or our chief recruiter a message ingame, FlashBoredom or _V3NOM_

Btw..... as with all HOGS, we have bacon...
Mmmmmm Bacon!

PriyeshMistry #7 Posted 15 August 2015 - 11:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18343 battles

Hi

If you are looking for a english speaking clan wars and skirmishing playing clan SC1 might be for you. We participate regularly on the global map and daily do skirmishing. If that sounds good to you msg me on PriyeshMistry and i will give you further details or invite you to join =).

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

PriyeshMistry 

Wayneable #8 Posted 15 August 2015 - 02:59 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 43324 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hi svensweden

I thought I would message you and tell you a little about Bulldogs.

We are one of the oldest and best established clans in the game (we are in the top thousand clans. Currently 638) with a very active Teamspeak and solid clan core. We have high activity levels, taking part in clan wars and all the campaigns as they come up. We are also heavily involved in the new Stronghold mode, where you gain extra credits and experience on certain nights. This mode of course is only open to members of a clan.

Although predominantly a British clan, we have some Euros too, mostly Dutch and Scandinavian players. We are an adult only clan, our humour is loud and dark, hence adults only and we have been together a long time. Although stats are important, they are not the be all and end all of the game and we pick our players with a view to whether they fit in with the group.

If this is of interest to you, add me, nomis309 or the clan leader A_GIO_Rob ingame and we can have a chat, or you can either drop onto our TS3 at 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull  or our forum at www.http://bulldogs.enjin.com/

Hope to speak to you soon, but good luck in your search regardless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users