LF Clan that is active and social

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ZiggZaggs #1 Posted 10 August 2015 - 08:31 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5280 battles

Goodday,

My ingame name is ZiggZaggs i'm 28 years old and i reside in the fair country of the Netherlands.

Like the title might suggest i am looking for a active and social clan that likes to platoon up and have fun.

Not really intrested in Strongholds or Clanwars perse, simply because currently i am not that good of a player.

But i am more than willing to learn and improve in every aspect of the game.

My current highest Tier of vehicle is Tier 8, but as i stated above i am willing to adjust to whatever is needed.

For more information, send me a PM!

Happy Hunting,

ZiggZaggs

Edited by ZiggZaggs, 11 August 2015 - 05:29 PM.

TsundereWaffle #2 Posted 10 August 2015 - 11:45 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 27233 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
you could give a look at H-F-T or ROFF(2)

Sukpee #3 Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10858 battles
  • [BURR_] BURR_

Hi ZiggZaggs!

You're very welcome to join the BURR Community; most of us have the stats the same as you (we're a bunch of noobs) and we're a growing community.

We enjoy having a bit of banter of teamspeak while also playing in platoons and having fun.

We furthermore do skirmishes and Clan Wars, however you are not forced to do these clan activities and may do them if you would like to.

I'll send you an invite if you want to join, and if the invite expires then just PM me for another one or send in an application ;)

Hope you join our brotherhood, and if not I wish you good luck in your new clan!

Regards

-Sukpee.

adrianadunne #4 Posted 10 August 2015 - 05:44 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 31289 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
Have a look at BRIT6 and BRT_6, we have an active TS3 community and while we mainly consist of British members we have a few from the Netherlands in our ranks. http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/304607-brit6-british-6th-armoured-division-recruiting/page__st__600#topmost

PrivateSpareParts #5 Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13032 battles

Hi ZiggZaggs,

We are a social clan who have platoons or strongholds etc running most evenings. Feel free to sign up to our forum, and tell us a bit about yourself. You'd be then welcome to come onto our TS and find out if you like us first to see if you like the way we tank.

Our clan Blurb:

Band of Fathers (BoF) http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/500005756/

Tanks should be Fun. Much more fun than most random matches are.

BoF is a 3.5 year old English speaking clan of mainly British and International mature fathers with a thriving, friendly community and good attitude, rather than lots of strict rules. Some players are expert with good win rates and some are not so good, stats are not as important as having a laugh. We understand that real life comes first and that World of Tanks is just a game.

We use Voice coms (TeamSpeak) to communicate in Clan Wars (CW), Training rooms, Stongholds, Tank Companies, Countdowns, platooning or just shooting the breeze.

You can view our ideals on our forum at www.bofclan.com, you must be registered on our forum to be considered as a recruit in the clan.

The human element is the most crucial. We are a WoT centered multi-gaming community, so essentially people can dip into CW and more competitive play or step back for a while and play casually in occasional platoons. Choose whatever level of involvement you wish so long as there is some co-operative play with other clan members often. We understand our members are often very busy or have family pressures. Most of us but far from all are UK based. Some have to ration their clan time.

Thanks,

PrivateSpareParts.

ZiggZaggs #6 Posted 12 August 2015 - 02:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5280 battles

Thanks for the kind responses guys, allready tried to contact some of you but sadly no response.

So i am still looking for a active clan.

I am online everyday for several hours tanking along, so i'm highly active.

SV_Heckler #7 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:23 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 46931 battles
  • [B--R] B--R

View Postadrianadunne, on 10 August 2015 - 05:44 PM, said:

Have a look at BRIT6 and BRT_6, we have an active TS3 community and while we mainly consist of British members we have a few from the Netherlands in our ranks. http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/304607-brit6-british-6th-armoured-division-recruiting/page__st__600#topmost

Hey Buddy if you are till looking give us a try......above link or http://6tharmoureddivision.enjin.com/ 

ZiggZaggs #8 Posted 13 August 2015 - 09:30 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5280 battles

Yet again i would like to say thanks for all the invites.

But i have found my home among these fine gentlemen.

Old but gold.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users