• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

BlKnight #1 Posted 10 August 2015 - 04:29 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26759 battles
  • [GOD-A] GOD-A

Hi guys,

Recently i have rapid decrease in my victory rate. No matter what i do - we lost. I dropped down almost 0.15 % for four days. Then I installed XVM and y know what - almost 90% of games i was in teams with less than 40% chances often even below 30. I know y will say it does not matter just play good and so, but i am not a purple player and i depend strongly on my teammates. I can not win a game alone, i am not that good - i am just yellow. But i want to win at least from time to time couse i'm not a masochist.

In theory if everything is random i must have 50-50 chances, but not. Do y think there is a reason for that MM. Reason to be punished? I know what WG says - no conspiracy theory, but facts are facts. And yes, i payed - a lot (even now i am with perm account), they coudn't be unsatisfied from me in that. But if this continue i will stop pay and play when it expire. Suffer to play more is not for me.    10x for y opinions!

Edited by BlKnight, 10 August 2015 - 05:50 PM.

Woody1999 #2 Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:13 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 14769 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

Facts are facts? You have proved nothing. It's barely a theory, let alone a fact. Show us evidence that you're getting less than 40% games that often. Remember, we need 10 games in a row, you can't just cherry pick ones with low win chance.

You also have to take note that XVM win chance means nothing at all. You can tell more by which team gets the first kill than whatever XVM says.

Woody

BlKnight #3 Posted 11 August 2015 - 05:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26759 battles
  • [GOD-A] GOD-A

View PostWoody1999, on 11 August 2015 - 06:13 PM, said:

Facts are facts? You have proved nothing. It's barely a theory, let alone a fact. Show us evidence that you're getting less than 40% games that often. Remember, we need 10 games in a row, you can't just cherry pick ones with low win chance.

You also have to take note that XVM win chance means nothing at all. You can tell more by which team gets the first kill than whatever XVM says.

Woody

I am not going to prove anything. If y don't believe me i cant convince y no matter what i will say. Yes XVM is not always right but mistakes are in both directions - win and loose chances, so in general he describes a right tendency. I am the same player as i was a week ago and suddenly i've started to loose game after game after game and dropped down (even playing only with my best tank where i am better). Stats is not my life but it is not fun to loose without end, no mater how good y play, just because y are in the "red team".  And i am not speaking about 1 game or 10 game - i've payed four days monitoring what XVM says. My last month victories were around 52 % - they drooped to 40%, and the last 7 day - to 32% (much much below my average). That's why I believe in XVM. Every one know that MM is giving preferences in some cases f.e. when y get a new tank first 10 games i think y are in top (proven by WG) so we, including y (except if y are not from WG), definitely don't know everything about the MM mechanics. Maybe it's crashing sometimes or it is doing something else not so random. I love this game but such things  repel people like me because loosing a whole week  is not my understanding for fun. I was close to 49% (needed only 5 victories), now i am 59 victories back. Maybe, just maybe, someone or somethings thinks this will force me to play more - no he/she/it is wrong. I have spent less time in the game to prevent more loses. In fact i am more angry that i had to stop playing.

Anyway 10x for answering to my post. I respect your opinion although y don't  prove that i'm wrong too. I just hope that the new MM they are working on will come soon and will be more .... fair (no, i'm not speaking about skill based MM, but what happened to me must not happen too).

BlKnight

Edited by BlKnight, 11 August 2015 - 06:18 PM.

Obsessive_Compulsive #4 Posted 13 August 2015 - 11:10 AM

General

• Player
  • 25266 battles
  • [ADUK] ADUK
you are wrong on so many levels. I cannot even begin to point it all out to you. keep living in your own world and enjoy the bliss of ignorance.

TO_FR #5 Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15301 battles

some guy who believes winning is only normal but losing is a punishment from the gods....

i bet you don't even notice it when you do win

Edited by TO_FR, 13 August 2015 - 12:49 PM.

BlKnight #6 Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26759 battles
  • [GOD-A] GOD-A

:-) To Low_Lister and TO_FR  Y boys are from that kinds of people called haters. Y did no even read what i've sad or y did no understood it. (I will skip the fact that y both together have less battle than me).  I am not against loosing. I accept the rule "prey and predator", but nobody want to be only prey. (Do y know what happens with predators when all preys disappear? Do y know what will happens with your purple statistic then and with the Game itself?). Just live in yours worlds and let me "live in mine". But I'm sure that I'm not the only one who thinks like that. Wish y all the best.

No bad feelings !!!  

BlKnight

Edited by BlKnight, 14 August 2015 - 07:42 PM.

Homer_J #7 Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:21 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBlKnight, on 10 August 2015 - 03:29 PM, said:

Then I installed XVM and y know what - almost 90% of games i was in teams with less than 40% chances often even below 30.

You are a below average player, that is why XVM says you will lose more than you win.

Play better, win more, get better win chance predictions.  Simple as that.

TO_FR #8 Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:20 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15301 battles

View PostBlKnight, on 13 August 2015 - 02:16 PM, said:

:-) To Low_Lister and TO_FR  Y boys are from that kinds of people called haters. Y did no even read what i've sad or y did no understood it. (I will skip the fact that y both together have less battle than me).  I am not against loosing. I accept the rule "prey and predator", but nobody want to be only prey. (Do y know what happens with predators when all preys disappear? Do y know what will happens with your purple statistic then and with the Game itself?). Just live in yours worlds and let me "live in mine". But I'm sure that I'm not the only one who thinks like that. This is my last post on this topic. I will answer no one no more. Wish y all the best.

No bad feelings !!!  

BlKnight

why would i hate someone like you ?

i've seen [insert earth-saturn distance in meters] topics like this one

and those questions have been answered the same number of times

your posts are full of contradictions...

and even though you said goodbye i'd bet the house you came back here to read our answers

here's one more contradiction

Edited by TO_FR, 13 August 2015 - 02:21 PM.

BlKnight #9 Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26759 battles
  • [GOD-A] GOD-A

View PostHomer_J, on 13 August 2015 - 02:21 PM, said:

You are a below average player, that is why XVM says you will lose more than you win.

Play better, win more, get better win chance predictions.  Simple as that.

10x Homer_J. But i afraid it is not that simple. Y can not win if y are in team with 12 red and only 2 or 3 yellow payers against mostly green, blue and purple. It is a team play game. If the teams are heavily unbalanced the outcome is predicted. I am not speaking for 48 against 52%, I'm speaking for 27 - 32% against 73 - 68% and so on. It may happened 1 or 2 or even 3 times in a row - it's normal, but when it happens battle after battle after battle - then it is a problem. This is what i'm complaining about. Why y can not understand me? I don't cry WG to give me blue or green stats. It is just not fun to start battle when y know y will lost it (again I am not speaking for the range 45 - 55%).

Homer_J #10 Posted 13 August 2015 - 03:05 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBlKnight, on 13 August 2015 - 01:39 PM, said:

If the teams are heavily unbalanced the outcome is predicted.

You don't get any different teams than the rest of us.

Nobody can win every battle, it's the small number of battles where you can make a difference which decide if your win rate is above or below the 49% average.  Over your 20 thousand battles you have on average had a negative impact on your teams.

BlKnight #11 Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26759 battles
  • [GOD-A] GOD-A

View PostHomer_J, on 13 August 2015 - 04:05 PM, said:

it's the small number of battles where you can make a difference

Yes. That's what i am speaking about. But read my posts again.

I am not complaining about all my 20 000 battle. I am not satisfied with the fact that when i started to use this little chance to make difference and my winrate started to increase (over 50% on monthly base for months) then this low chance WAS DENIED to me by including me in "no way to win teams" for a long and CONSTANT period. Maybe not intentional. maybe bug, maybe whatever, but it's happened. I explained it and proved it with digits in earlier post and watched it proved by XVM. That is what drive me angry. Not my general stats. I am not stat player. Ok, not going to repeat it again - read it above. Just don't switch my words plz. And don't attack me for my stats or by empty statement like "your posts are full of contradictions.." but offering no prove (i mean no y Homer_J, sorry). Why all who answered me are so aggressive? I know MM is very sensitive topic and maybe this posts make someone very angry which is not my goal. Nobody else with such problem? OK, then i am wrong :-). Happy now???

BTW the period of punishment ended and i have normal chances again working hard to gain back what was taken of me :-))). But the bad feelings will remain :-(((. I will continue to use xvm and if this happen again i will stop playing no matter how much I LOVE THIS GAME!

And y purple if want to help and prove that chances are nothing find me in the game, invite me in platoon and show me how y win with really low chances. I am always ready to learn :-) 

Best wishes to all.

Homer_J #12 Posted 13 August 2015 - 06:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

OK, so why did WG want to punish you, not to mention the people it put in the same team as you who were all presumably also being punished?

Edited by Homer_J, 13 August 2015 - 06:15 PM.

TO_FR #13 Posted 13 August 2015 - 07:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15301 battles
so he did come back :)

BlKnight #14 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26759 battles
  • [GOD-A] GOD-A

View PostHomer_J, on 13 August 2015 - 07:15 PM, said:

OK, so why did WG want to punish you, not to mention the people it put in the same team as you who were all presumably also being punished?

:-) It was what i was asking - if there maybe be a reason unknown for me. But honestly it was mostly rhetorical question. Just for the records - people with me were not the same all times (they may lost game witht me but to be in the wining team next game :-)). It is so simple. As y can see explanation could be found for everything. BTW i've just noticed that y are community contributor. What does it mean? Do y belong to WG staff in some way? Because only WG know the thrue, but i am afraid even if y belong to them y will not share it with me :-)    

BlKnight #15 Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 26759 battles
  • [GOD-A] GOD-A

View PostTO_FR, on 13 August 2015 - 08:38 PM, said:

so he did come back :)

How did y noticed me from saturn :-)

Woody1999 #16 Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:48 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 14769 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

OP, why do you think you don't need to prove your random accusations again? I have an allergy to poorly worded and completely untrue walls of text, so I had to avoid your reply. I come out in a nasty rash behind the ears, very irritating.

Woody

Homer_J #17 Posted 14 August 2015 - 07:43 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBlKnight, on 13 August 2015 - 07:04 PM, said:

people with me were not the same all times   

So even more people punished along with you.

Needs more tin foil.

BlKnight #18 Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:40 AM

Private

• Player
  • 26759 battles
  • [GOD-A] GOD-A
This topic was read by more than 130 people so far. I hope at least several of them have understood me, although no one show it. What i can't understand is why is this forum if every unfavorable questions and concern will be attack so severely. Y think y defend the game -  but there is no need. As i sad 1 million times i love it. Ok y won. This is my last time i post topic on this forum. Sleep quietly now.   

Edited by BlKnight, 14 August 2015 - 11:29 AM.

Eight_Ball #19 Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:51 AM

Captain

• Clan Commander
  • 36758 battles
  • [AVOS] AVOS

I just looked at your WR stats, and for the last 7 days, you have been at 58,68% for 121 battles - ONLY yesterday you had 5 (five!) battles of 40% WR.

Even 121 battles are a very limited number for statistics - But 5 battles yesterday are the ones you are complaining about?? They even disappear in the 121 battles.

You feel you are being punished? Come-on dude!!

Even at 40% predicted Win Chance by WN8, you have a pretty good chance of winning the battle - I would take 40% win chance in a lottery any day!! In randoms, those +/- 10% don't mean a thing, other than the fact, that this messes with your mind. Turn that prediction off, or at least only let it show in the post battle screen - Then you will see, how often it is wrong.

Homer_J #20 Posted 14 August 2015 - 10:08 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 28291 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBlKnight, on 14 August 2015 - 07:40 AM, said:

Y think y  

What version of English is this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users