Jump to content


World of Tanks: Five Years of Development


  • Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:31 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,030
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011

*
POPULAR

The game has been with us for a full five years! This calls for a celebration and a big special!

Full news text


Trevor_604 #2 Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:34 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11084 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    11-12-2012

View PostCommunity, on 12 August 2015 - 08:31 AM, said:

The game has been with us for a full five years! This calls for a celebration and a big special!
<a href="http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/44/special-five-years-development/">Full news text</a>

 

Nice. Thanks very much. Keep up the good work :)

Landsturmer #3 Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:42 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13375 battles
  • 27
  • [TR4IN] TR4IN
  • Member since:
    10-31-2013
Congrats Wargaming, this looks like alot of fun! The prelude and the main event @ friday :D Time to put my hunting hat on!

laserad #4 Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:49 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 32949 battles
  • 625
  • Member since:
    06-15-2012

BT7A DERP ON SPEED, MINI T49 ... thank you WG and HB:)

 

 

 



Gremlin182 #5 Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:52 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 46109 battles
  • 7,816
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

Checked Facebook first thing this morning and saw the wargaming message, strange it was in Russian but there was a translation.

Great X5 for every win,

Checked WOT page

Hmmm X2 for every win maybe its a translation paybe X5 is in part 2 or maybe we already had our X5

Still a great special thanks WG and happy anniversary.

 

Hello!

12 August World of Tanks will be five years. In honor of this event with 12 August 09:00 (MSK) on 17 August 8:30 (MSK) holiday offer awaits you.

All the action your machines will be placed in specially prepared a hangar. In addition, having played just three fights during the campaign, you will get one day premium account and tank BT-7A with crew trained in the major field of study at 50%, and slot.

During promotion, you will be able to shoot x 5 for winning all the battles, in addition to training: 12 August 09:00 (MSK) on 15 August 8:30 (MSK) — five times more experience for the first win of the day for the entire technology, regardless of the level, type and the nation.
-With 15 August 09:00 (MSK) on 17 August 8:30 (MSK) — five times more experience for five victories in the day on all technology, regardless of the level, type and the nation. A necessary condition is corrupt at least one machine opponent in battle.

We have prepared a lot of discounts for you:-15% Discount on all investigated technique VIII-X levels.
-15% Discount on the premium technique VIII level (in game and premium shop).
-15% Discount on purchase of premium account:-the cost of six months will be 11475 13500 instead.
-The cost of one year will be 20400 instead of 24000.
-50% Discount on additional slots in the hangar (purchase in game and premium shop).
-50% Discount on equipment (Dosylateli, reinforced drives leads, etc.).
-50% Discount on premium gear (Large first aid kits, large repair kits, etc.) for gold and for loans.
-50% Discount on equipment (first aid kits, repair kits, fire extinguishers, etc.).

As well as a bonus when transferring experience in free, you can translate 35 exp per 1 Golda instead of 25.

There is still a simple combat tasks in which you will be able to get supplies, modules, martial experience and yield reserves and 8.8 cm PaK 43 tank Jagdtiger in rent. You can learn more by going to our


Edited by Gremlin182, 12 August 2015 - 09:53 AM.


RepoFox #6 Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:52 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15256 battles
  • 301
  • [FURHQ] FURHQ
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012

View Postlaserad, on 12 August 2015 - 10:49 AM, said:

BT7A DERP ON SPEED, MINI T49 ... thank you WG and HB:)

 

 

 

 

Only on russian tanks the HE shell has better pen than AP shell. :P

"Russian Bias omg"



Dr_ownape #7 Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:54 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 41563 battles
  • 5,331
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

GG WG you fail again. only posted about 3 hours late. EPIC

 

Wonder what the game will be like in five years’ time, Commanders? - Well I will see as i will still be playing - although you lot will have been replaced by decent staff


Edited by brownape, 12 August 2015 - 09:57 AM.


_Banana_Republic_ #8 Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:56 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 41861 battles
  • 1,080
  • Member since:
    03-22-2015
Thank you very much for all goodies in last two weeks! Happy anniversary!

Hokum15 #9 Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:57 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32699 battles
  • 1,941
  • [HO_PO] HO_PO
  • Member since:
    06-06-2012
Nice, shame the special had already started before you put up the details!

FreddBoy #10 Posted 12 August 2015 - 09:58 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 10824 battles
  • 505
  • Member since:
    05-26-2014

Nice, gonna horde all my free EXP till Sunday and convert, gotta use my gold up somehow, and goodbye stock tier 8-9 grinds!

Also, cracking set of discounts, gonna pre purchase equipment and consumables for the nee Japanese heavy line.



sir_alex_ice #11 Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:00 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36544 battles
  • 445
  • [TK-BR] TK-BR
  • Member since:
    05-16-2014

We already had our 5x for the fist win this past weekend during Gamescon. The light tank is a cute gift, I still have and use the Tetrarch and I'm sorry I sold the TeKe

 

Now if WG would actually spend time on fixing strange aiming bugs highlighting the enemy and weeding out the aimbot and zoom hack users the game would be much better.



KLguns #12 Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:00 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 46479 battles
  • 2,012
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-07-2012
Derp T3 with speed, I´m hoping for the best gift tank, as all the previous were only worth the 150k + the free slot...

Wtcorp_ #13 Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:01 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 8348 battles
  • 846
  • Member since:
    05-25-2014
A good special, but why wasn't this posted yesterday?

oliver101 #14 Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:03 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 32915 battles
  • 11
  • [SOS_] SOS_
  • Member since:
    06-15-2013

everybody look in your new 5 year special garage 

 

at the bottom of all the floors beneath you they are making a RATTE!!!!!!



Grothgar #15 Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:04 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32469 battles
  • 406
  • [EPIC] EPIC
  • Member since:
    05-19-2011

View PostGremlin182, on 12 August 2015 - 09:52 AM, said:

Checked Facebook first thing this morning and saw the wargaming message, strange it was in Russian but there was a translation.

Great X5 for every win,

Checked WOT page

Hmmm X2 for every win maybe its a translation paybe X5 is in part 2 or maybe we already had our X5

Still a great special thanks WG and happy anniversary.

 

Hello!

12 August World of Tanks will be five years. In honor of this event with 12 August 09:00 (MSK) on 17 August 8:30 (MSK) holiday offer awaits you.

All the action your machines will be placed in specially prepared a hangar. In addition, having played just three fights during the campaign, you will get one day premium account and tank BT-7A with crew trained in the major field of study at 50%, and slot.

During promotion, you will be able to shoot x 5 for winning all the battles, in addition to training: 12 August 09:00 (MSK) on 15 August 8:30 (MSK) — five times more experience for the first win of the day for the entire technology, regardless of the level, type and the nation.
-With 15 August 09:00 (MSK) on 17 August 8:30 (MSK) — five times more experience for five victories in the day on all technology, regardless of the level, type and the nation. A necessary condition is corrupt at least one machine opponent in battle.

We have prepared a lot of discounts for you:-15% Discount on all investigated technique VIII-X levels.
-15% Discount on the premium technique VIII level (in game and premium shop).
-15% Discount on purchase of premium account:-the cost of six months will be 11475 13500 instead.
-The cost of one year will be 20400 instead of 24000.
-50% Discount on additional slots in the hangar (purchase in game and premium shop).
-50% Discount on equipment (Dosylateli, reinforced drives leads, etc.).
-50% Discount on premium gear (Large first aid kits, large repair kits, etc.) for gold and for loans.
-50% Discount on equipment (first aid kits, repair kits, fire extinguishers, etc.).

As well as a bonus when transferring experience in free, you can translate 35 exp per 1 Golda instead of 25.

There is still a simple combat tasks in which you will be able to get supplies, modules, martial experience and yield reserves and 8.8 cm PaK 43 tank Jagdtiger in rent. You can learn more by going to our

 

Dude that`s for Russian server. FB WOT page is for Ru server, cuz WG.

 

Anyway x2 for every victory is way better than x5 for first. You can actually make use of it for tanks you want to grind and you dont waste is if your first game is a bad game. 



_Banana_Republic_ #16 Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:05 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 41861 battles
  • 1,080
  • Member since:
    03-22-2015

View PostKLguns, on 12 August 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:

Derp T3 with speed, I´m hoping for the best gift tank, as all the previous were only worth the 150k + the free slot...

 

it should be a good crew trainer (only 3 slots)

Aimless #17 Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:09 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 22280 battles
  • 2,393
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    12-19-2010
Thanks for the gift, and even more THANK YOU A LOT! for announcing the upcoming event so early. That +1 is well earned this time, keep it up that way :great:

__Santana__ #18 Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:13 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 39535 battles
  • 358
  • [TAR0M] TAR0M
  • Member since:
    01-28-2013
I got 1700 silver on bt7A, WG doesn't want me to get rich.

Iron_Snake #19 Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:26 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 36217 battles
  • 789
  • [QSF] QSF
  • Member since:
    09-03-2011
Thanks for being really addictive and fun friendly. A lot of my friends are playing this game. We are getting old with you...to be honest but who cares anyway, grinding experience is something to be told. Wish you all best in future and please consider introducing the simulation mod just for fun (like that domination events) or something, that should be nice to have. Also, damage of the APCR rounds should be lowered like 25% max. Cheers WG

thestaggy #20 Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:27 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 14841 battles
  • 1,930
  • Member since:
    04-24-2015

NICE!

 

I need new garage slots.

 

I need to retrain at least one crew.

 

Equipment sales are always a bonus.

 

Free consumables = free money.

 

Double XP will accelerate my two main grinds.

 

And a free tank.

 

Thank you.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users