Need a clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Makemetryhard #1 Posted 12 August 2015 - 02:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7392 battles

Hey,

I'm currently in search of a clan, and I know I am not a great player, I don't think I'm amazing at all with my 500+ games but I'm looking for a clan that can be a home for my development and to give me experience in a clan as well. I'm from England so a British clan would be good. 

I am on most of the time, usually 6pm+ BST.  

Win% - 53.00

WN8 - 671.65 (basically I'm a noob) 

Edited by WolfENgang999, 12 August 2015 - 02:20 PM.

Heartalon #2 Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 880 battles
  • [LOGIC] LOGIC
Sent a Message in game

JohnnyMaverik #3 Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:47 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16903 battles
With only 500 games played don't focus on good or not good just focus on improvement and having fun. For your games played you are way above the curve so don't be down hearted, I had similar stats when I was at your games played, less WN8 I believe. In terms of a clan I can't offer you anything I'm afraid, QSF is aimed at people with a bit more experience, however if you want to platoon feel free to drop onto our teamspeak, Teamspeak.Quickybaby.com, no password and open to anybody. I'm sure you will find somebody to take you on as well, you have good stats considering your experience in the game.

Edited by JohnnyMaverik, 12 August 2015 - 03:48 PM.

optimusbarrettprime #4 Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
PM sent !

7STEVE #5 Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 14181 battles
  • [R-U] R-U

Hey WolfENgang999  you can apply to Havoc3 and we would be glad to accept you. Couple of things you should know 1. you have to be 16+ 2. you must be on our Team Speak when in game. TeamSpeak is a free download and safe. When you have it log into ts.wot-uni.com use your in game name so we know who you are and wait in the end user agreement room someone will drop by to tag you and give you your permissions. I will send you an invite out today. Hope to speak soon 7Steve.

optimusbarrettprime #6 Posted 12 August 2015 - 04:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
Welcome aboard !

phsycopathic #7 Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17730 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Hey there, if you are still looking you may wish to check us out over at http://www.fightcluboutfit.co.uk

We are a long established clan that have a long history of causing a certain level of chaos and amusement on multiple games and servers.

We do not hold any level of criteria as to skill, as we all know that comes with practice and time.

If you are interested please PM me and I will contact our resident pencil pusher.

Or alternatively, register on the forum and request access to the WOT section with a PM to BuggerLuggs or Tiger313

Kind regards

Physy

FlashBoredom #8 Posted 15 August 2015 - 04:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19013 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

Hello there sir, we're mainly a uk clan with some dutch and even a welshman or two ;)

Anyhoo as they would say whilst flicking their hair, 'here comes the science part'

We are looking for new and active members to join us on our conquests, you will find a group of mature UK/EU members that like to have fun.

We have members online daily who are active Stronghold, Ranked and Unranked team players, platooning and ESL 1v1 3v3 and 7v7 players.

We aren't a unicum clan but we do expect a level of competence, if you do your own thing during team games or refuse to get on comms, this probably isn't the place for you.

As part of the larger community 'The Wulfen Guild' there are in total over 90 clans and multi gaming community so there is always something for someone active 24/7, this is all about fun after all

We are a clan that evolves, we like to teach our new members and hope their new ideas are things we can incorporate to become an even more effective team who have fun.

We also have an annual meeting at Tankfest, beer, fun and all that happens at Tankfest, stays at Tankfest ;)

Don't be a number in these clans with hundreds of members, join the [-HOG-] family!

Below is a small checklist of what we request applicants have or are grinding towards.
________________________________________________________________________________
» One or more of the following tanks (Tier 6
: T37, Cromwell, M6, T-150, 59-16) (Tier 7: Bulldog) (Tier 8 T-54 lwt, Ru-251. IS-3, AMX 1390, AMX 50 100, T32)
» A minimum of 1000 battles is required, we welcome wise old heads and those willing to learn.

» A minimum of 800wn8 or 1000 recent (30day)
» You must use Teamspeak 3 for communication, mandatory for all when playing in group activities.
» You must be fluent or have a good grasp of verbal English and competent at written for use of out facebook/google+/Website (http://www.hogsofwar.eu/)
» You must be 18+, as language can be colourful.

» If your name is awesome it doesn't matter what stats you have, awesome names are awesome..

________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading this far, if this sounds like a good fit for you or have any questions, please drop me or our chief recruiter a message ingame, FlashBoredom or _V3NOM_

Btw..... as with all HOGS, we have bacon...
Mmmmmm Bacon!!

Gl with your search

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users