[BURR_] Is Recruiting 850 WN8 + members

Clan wars 2.0 team battles skirmishes stronghold teamspeak platoons community Clan Youtube BURR

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

jamesdun #1 Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:01 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23401 battles
  • [TB-] TB-

Hello all I am JamesDun Deputy of BURR_ and Commander of the old BURR.

I was just browsing the forums earlier and I noticed I have not done a recruitment thread in months and I should have so here we go.

What is BURR
BURR is an online gaming community that started on 22nd May 2015 and is mainly focused on World of Tanks, but wishes to expand into other games when we get the chance. For example, we have already started a Clash of Clans clan and are slowly gaining more members for both World of Tanks and Clash of Clans.

What we can offer you as a BURR member

As I am talking to you now BURR clan is offering more and more, but I will give you a short but sweet list on what we do:

• Clan wars at T6
  • Strongholds (However we intended to stay around level 4, as we don’t want to get wrecked by much bigger clans than us; but do wish to go to level 5 eventually).
  • Platoons (Every member is persuaded to participate in a platoon when they want to, however if you really want to do a platoon you can always MSG me; I am normally platooned up with our commander: Sukpee).
  • Team battles (This offer is extremely dependant on what members are online and at what time, as many members have the right Tier 6's for clan wars but not the right Tier 8's for Team battles).
  • A forum (We are currently working on assembling a forum that we want members to use, however this could be a very big flop if we fail). :P
  • A website (This links you to everything that could be useful as well as downloading extra content off it).

Requirements

What do I need to become a BURR member:

• Be over the age of 13
  • A WN8 of 850 + or a recent of 1100+  (Check this here: http://en.wot-life.com/)
  • Have a Tier 6 clan wars suitable tank for clan wars (If you don’t want to participate in Clan wars a Tier 8 tank for Skirmishes/Team Battles).
  • Have TeamSpeak 3 (and skype if you want to keep up with general updates in the clan).
  • Pray to our one and true savour in this world Brian Badonde (we realise this is childish but this is the history of the clan: https://www.youtube....4bf_THfbDlsVjew).

How do I become a BURR member

There are a few ways you can become a BURR member

1. Message me in game (Sukpee's contacts list is dead and we have no idea why) and I will have a talk about stuff that you want to do.
  2. Visit our own forum and type up a reply talking about your interest in BURR clan  (http://burr.boards.net/).
  3. Submit an application at our clan page (http://eu.wargaming....aign=wot-portal)

YouTube

BURR clan has a YouTube channel but we only have 1 member that has fibre and a good computer that people actually want to watch videos from, so content is a little slow to go up on it. However, the content is good when It does actually go up as all of the videos are BURR clan only which allows for a lot of fun to happen! :D

However we do intended to improve this when I get Fibre optic, which will create an upload twice a week instead of once a month (https://www.youtube....hWSCBZoV7JztGmg).

Vacancies

In BURR we have lots of vacancies that members may want to peruse if they want a rank up from private in the clan.

YouTube Producers

As a YouTube producer you will have full access to the BURR channel and get your own rank on TeamSpeak called community contributor. The job itself is to actively put up a YouTube video once every week and have a good quality idea on what to upload to the channel (minimum time in clan before consideration - 1 month) Available - X5.

Commander of BURRA

BURR has a second clan called BURRA which stands for BURR Academy, and we are currently running it off a re roll which cannot sort all problems in the clan at all; therefore we need a commander to own that clan and give it attention. On top of that the commander will be able to recruit his own team of people to recruit and do strongholds if he so wishes. (Minimum time in clan before consideration:  2-3 months. There would also be a confirmation from Sukpee as well as having to earn recruitment officer for BURR_ or BURRA by recruiting 5 or more members.) Available - X1.

Social media representatives 

These people have full access to social media like Twitter and Facebook and will have to post on them daily (minimum time in clan 1 month). Available - X2.

^^ This is an easy way to rank up

You may also visit our website at http://burrclan.co.uk/ were you will find all this info and more as well as the place to submit your application for any Vacancies

Thank you for reading this and I hope you consider joining BURR_  :medal:

Sukpee #2 Posted 14 August 2015 - 06:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10858 battles
  • [BURR_] BURR_

And my recruitment post:

Join...

Naranthor #3 Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4481 battles

Yis, Join us. We're great, I assure you.

Advantages of joining us:

The Banter.

Clanwars (sometimes).

Keyboard Warriors.

My Teamspeak Avatar.

Being able to play games other than WoT.

The_Derp's Fabulousness

Occasional Exiling of Jamesdun to Flatholm.

Those are way more than enough reasons to join us, so join us now.

Edited by Naranthor, 09 September 2015 - 04:35 PM.

ExDe707 #4 Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5534 battles

We have free cookies.

If you don't like cookies we have brownies.

If you hate brownies then we have cupcakes.

If you hate cupcakes then we have candy.

If you hate candy then you should GO [insert inappropiate word here] YOURSELF.

:harp:

Naranthor #5 Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4481 battles

View PostExDe707, on 09 September 2015 - 07:30 PM, said:

We have free cookies.

If you don't like cookies we have brownies.

If you hate brownies then we have cupcakes.

If you hate cupcakes then we have candy.

If you hate candy then you should GO [insert inappropiate word here] YOURSELF.

:harp:

Wonderful! good job ExDe :D

Edited by Naranthor, 09 September 2015 - 09:30 PM.

PriyeshMistry #6 Posted 03 October 2015 - 10:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18343 battles
hi here at Z-R-2 we are also a new clan, i was just wondering as we are both new we can merge our two clans together. If you are interested pls message me...at Z-R -2 we are sister clans with Z-R and friends with WHO so we have many active players for platoons and share a ts with them 

jamesdun #7 Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:04 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23401 battles
  • [TB-] TB-

View PostPriyeshMistry, on 03 October 2015 - 09:49 PM, said:

hi here at Z-R-2 we are also a new clan, i was just wondering as we are both new we can merge our two clans together. If you are interested pls message me...at Z-R -2 we are sister clans with Z-R and friends with WHO so we have many active players for platoons and share a ts with them 

PMed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users