clan looking

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

mariusmalthus #1 Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4758 battles
  • [_3R_] _3R_

hello im from portugal but i speak english as good as my mother language. my time zone is the same as the UK.

i've been playing for 5 months and im love for this game and still researching stuff. everyday i learn something new about this game and i love that.

i focus on german tree, specially TD's and Heavies. i own a jgd panzer IV and a dicker max (for crew training) and a VK 36.01 (cant wait for the tiger cuz this one is not making it lol)

optimusbarrettprime #2 Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:11 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
PM sent !

phsycopathic #3 Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:06 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17730 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Good morning Marius.

Our boys over at FC are currently looking for active players that are willing to join in with our special brand of chaos and mayhem on the EU cluster. We have a unique level of banter and there is usually someone active on the TS server at most points in the day for you to have a natter  or platoon up with.

We have players of all different skill sets and levels and are always willing to help on that caustic grind of that tank that just should not be.

If you are still interested and would like to know more about us or what we get up to, take a look in on our public forums at http://www.fightcluboutfit.co.uk/

Or alternatively, look out for me in game. and give me a shout.

Kind regards

Physy

PriyeshMistry #4 Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:44 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18343 battles

Hi mate

If you are looking for a english speaking friendly clan that participates actively in skirmishes and clan wars, SC1 might be the clan for you. We have 50+ members most of whom are active and are really open to speak to on teamspeak. If you have any questions or want to join search my name up on world of tanks PriyeshMistry

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

PriyeshMistry 

optimusbarrettprime #5 Posted 17 August 2015 - 01:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
Welcome aboard !

THE_DROID #6 Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 105 battles
  • [ZETTA] ZETTA

hello,i searching a players who want plays 4-6 days for week the (stronghold ,skirmish ) t6 and 8 + CW t6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I searching the combat /executive officer with good stats

Also tagged with clan looking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users