WN8 - 1031 Player Looking for a clan to grow with

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Shamefuldirty #1 Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5920 battles

I am a WN8- 1030 player. My WN8 has been slowly growing and as you can see from http://wotlabs.net/e...r/shamefuldirty my recent WN8 is as a player of 1400.It has been like that for a long time, I have up to tier 8 tanks. I have not branched into tier nine or ten because I still feel I should master more variety of tanks than just blitz my way into tier 10.It's just that i'm catching up with my past bad game play before I tried to learn to get better, so my actual WN8 is slowly rasing as I play more and more. I have a way to go I am sure. However I would like to play with an active clan who may not always be the most serious, but who are willing to teach me and also have fun with me. As I say, I think I'm above average now days, though by no means am I a Unicum (well the stats show that). Thanks for reading. Please don't pm me or anything if you have a clan for about 2 people. I am looking for an active clan with some great guys. Humour is certainly a must for me.

Other information, I am English. I am 34. I am not on every night, but am on most nights. I also play Eve Online and League of Legends on the NA server. Also have WOW (warplanes), of course world of warships too. 

crisis159 #2 Posted 14 August 2015 - 09:45 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42312 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

Hi Shamefuldirty,

I quite agree with you that getting a tier 10 is not the main object of the game!

We, Band of Fathers (BoF), are a mainly British clan but with a fair amount of international players as well. We are a mature clan with a 25 years+ requirement who are happy to introduce solo players into our team play formats (platoons, strongholds, clan wars).

We believe Tanks should be Fun. Much more fun than most random matches are. If you would like to know more about our ideals, check out our website www.bofclan.com

BoF is a 3.5 year old English speaking clan of mature fathers with a thriving, friendly community and good attitude, rather than lots of strict rules. Some players are expert with good win rates and some are….. a little less good. For us, stats are not as important as having a laugh, but we do all want to get better! We understand that real life comes first and that World of Tanks is, in the end, just a game. We understand our members are often very busy or have family pressures and have to ration their clan times.

The human element for us is crucial. We therefore use Voice coms (TeamSpeak) to communicate in Clan Wars (CW), Training rooms, Strongholds, Tank Companies, Countdowns, platooning or just shooting the breeze.

If you are considering to join our clan you we require you to post a message on our website, introducing yourself briefly. One of our recruiters will then help you get into game and on TeamSpeak. You can post your message here:  joining introduction

Hope you will consider us, but whatever you choose, have fun! 

Crisis 159

Band of Fathers

optimusbarrettprime #3 Posted 15 August 2015 - 01:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
PM sent !

phsycopathic #4 Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:14 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17603 battles
  • [R-A-C] R-A-C

My dear boy,

You have hit the nail on the head. The object of the game is indeed, to have fun and to have people who you can enjoy doing it with.

FC has a long established rule of thumb. "Bring as much chaos to the battlefield as possible" (And laugh our asses off whilst doing it)

And indeed we have many players who branch out into a plethora of games that might also take your interest, including a large volume on the Planetside servers.

We would be more than willing to give you a home if you are still looking

If you would like any more information feel free to come and take a look at our public forums over at http://www.fightcluboutfit.co.uk/

Kindest Regards

Physy

PriyeshMistry #5 Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18343 battles

Hi mate

If you are looking for a english speaking friendly clan that participates actively in skirmishes and clan wars, SC1 might be the clan for you. We have 50+ members most of whom are active and are really open to speak to on teamspeak. If you have any questions or want to join search my name up on world of tanks PriyeshMistry

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

PriyeshMistry 

optimusbarrettprime #6 Posted 16 August 2015 - 12:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
Welcome aboard !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users