Returning player looking for a Clan

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Rudi_Starnberg #1 Posted 16 August 2015 - 07:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4239 battles

Hi,

Played in Closed beta, then again a couple of years ago, quit when the T10 I was going for was horribly nerfed and my clan at the time was kind of failing anyway.

Obviously I never got Clan wars and I'm not sure I really want to this time round either, but I loved the 6-8 player things, I can't remember the name, and apparently there are more battle types now aimed at organised players who don't want the full CW deal.

I have... a bunch of tanks I guess? I can't remember if they were ever considered good, let alone if they are what is in demand now, I'm around 50-60 games away from a T10 (110E4), and I have 4 T8s and a T7, as well as whole lot of lower tier stuff.

I also can't remember the relevance of any of the stats, but according to noobmeter I am good or even very good, so that's... good, I suppose.

I'm sure those stats will nosedive for a bit until I relearn maps ect, but hopefully it shows I at least have the potential to be competent.

Looking for a group who do plenty of team stuff on all levels. I appreciate [edited]around as much as the next guy but I would like a group who can also be effective at the same time, and without having to resort to draconian coms rules. Basically people who know how to have a joke but also know how to put it aside and win when appropriate. Extensive use of TS or equivalent is a must. Would also like to play WoWS with people, will not play WoWP under threat of death or in any other circumstances.

Activity wise, weekends and maybe a couple hours most week nights, my job is seasonal and pretty intense while it lasts, but will be winding down for the year in a month or so so I'll probably be on more then.

optimusbarrettprime #2 Posted 16 August 2015 - 08:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
PM sent !

lotusblossom #3 Posted 16 August 2015 - 10:35 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31950 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Hi Rudi

Why dont you check out brt_6. We are the sister clan of brit6. We share the same teamspeak, skirmish or 7v7 most days and platoon with members of both clans. We provide a friendly environment and although we can take the game seriously when in game, we put real life first. If your interested check out our recruitment page or visit our website (british 6th armoured division/enjin) for our teamspeak address and get on and talk top one of our officers.

Best of luck

Lotus 

optimusbarrettprime #4 Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19624 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
Welcome aboard buddy !

THE_DROID #5 Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 105 battles
  • [ZETTA] ZETTA

hello,i searching a players who want plays 4-6 days for week the (stronghold ,skirmish ) t6 and 8 + CW t6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I searching the combat /executive officer with good stats

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users