Norwegian random, 1400~WN8 Looking for clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Deadbird #1 Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13667 battles

Hi. I'll make this swift and on point. I am a 32 year old norwegian dude who's been playing WoT for a lot of years, on and off, currently totalling 7-8k battles. I am looking for a nice company that matches my skill level and interest. I'm hoping to play socially in platoon with clan-mates, and to play competetive company battles. I have a lot of free time and I can be available for most things. I prefer an english speaking or norwegian/swedish group. I have teamspeak, a microphone and speak decent english.

Noobmeter for Deadbird

I have a fairly average stat rating currently sitting at aproximately 1500 wn8. This is not my skillcap by any means, as I have a tendency to ruin my stats by going a bit "yolo" for the daily xp bonus on tanks that I don't enjoy playing at all. When I play the tanks that I do enjoy, and play seriously, I average out in 2k+ WN8 and perform rather well.

My best battle so far was in a Cromwell, where I scored 10 kills and 4313 damage. I also have a few notable games in the Jagdtiger where I've racked up a maximum of 8700 damage and 8 kills. My favourite tanks are german tank destroyers and autoloaders with strong crew, gold ammo and all the expensive consumables. I perform well in those. However, my favourite vehicle of all time is the Death Star, which I have played 480 battles in, using ONLY HESH ammo. I have also achieved a gun mark on this vehicle.

I currently have access to the following tier 10 vehicles:

* Jg. Pz. E 100 (TD)

* WT auf E 100 (TD)

* E 100 (Heavy)

* Leopard 1 (Medium)

* FV215b 183 (TD)

* T57 Heavy (Heavy(?))

Tier 8 vehicles I have are:

* IS-3

* T69

* Tiger II

* Ferdinand

* Rhm.-B WT

* Indien-Pz.

* M40/M43

I have sold all my tier 8 vehicles, except for the IS-3 and the M40/M43, but the others are available to purchase if they should be needed in clan wars.

Other notable vehicles I have are the Hellcat, and the Cromwell, KV-2, and the AMX 13 75.

I am currently working to unlock the T92 and the B-C 25 t.

I think that's enough about my actual stats. If this seems appealing to any clans, then I would love to hear from you. Send me a message in game or on the forums. I'll be around. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Raging_Brit #2 Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:23 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48323 battles

Hi mate, you posted this in the wrong section, should have been in the "players looking for clans" section. It will prob get moved shortly.

TAC has a couple of free spaces at the moment. We are a social clan that takes clan wars very seriously. We compete every day and do Strongholds every night after CW. Stats arent everything and we look at your ability as a team player rather than an individual.

Im working on the T92 at the moment too, why not join us and well grind it together. We are a British/Euro mix.

Our website is at http://www.tacticalarmouredcorps.com/ and our TS at 87.117.193.5:10152

Good luck in your search whatever you choose. Feel free to add me ingame if you want to know more.

Edited by Tanamara, 18 August 2015 - 07:25 AM.

Deadbird #3 Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13667 battles
Oh, christ! That's the second time I post in the wrong section. I fail at forums. :D Thanks for pointing that out. I'm looking at your website now.

FireflyDivision #4 Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:49 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 24216 battles
Topic moved to the correct section.

Outfielder #5 Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:53 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24090 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
PM sent....

phsycopathic #6 Posted 18 August 2015 - 01:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17603 battles
  • [R-A-C] R-A-C

Hallod DB.

FC are currently looking for active members that will help and encourage our player base of all levels.

We actively platoon up and are constantly on the move. (Too much sugar intake)

There is a current expansion in our ranks with the aim of getting into more competitive sections of the game once we have the numbers we require.

Strongholds are our current area. And this is run once a week on sundays (This is also looking to be expanded)

If this is of any interest to you, feel free to have a l;ook around the public sections of our forum --> http://www.fightcluboutfit.co.uk/

And shoot me a PM so we can have a chat.

Our TS is members only, but we use an ope for having a natter

Kind regards

Physy

FC Bureau of Recruitment and Silly Walks 

uberlord #7 Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20311 battles
Pm sent

THE_DROID #8 Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 102 battles
  • [ZETTA] ZETTA

hello,i searching a players who want plays 4-6 days for week the (stronghold ,skirmish ) t6 and 8 + CW t6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I searching the combat /executive officer with good stats

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users