Looking for english speaking clan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

roskotheslayer #1 Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7305 battles

Hi,

i am playing the game just for fun and am looking for english speaking clan. i have 3 tanks tier 10 and can participate in strongholds/clan wars.

Outfielder #2 Posted 18 August 2015 - 08:31 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 24090 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
On a crappy IPad now, but will PM you first thing tomorrow.......

phsycopathic #3 Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17603 battles
  • [R-A-C] R-A-C

Good evening Rosko 

Here at FC we are all about the fun.

We usually have someone on at pretty much every hour that you can join up with to set out into the fields of battle. 

We have a casual Strongholds session held every Sunday, although this will be increasing in frequency as it is becoming more popular amongst the members of the group. 

Long established, and a little long in the tooth, the clan has been going since 2003 back in the days of planet side one, and we have not forgotten our roots. 

We have a variety of games in the arsenal so if you feel like branching out their is more than likely someone who will be happy to ride shotgun. 

If this is of any interest to you feel free to send me a pm and I will have a natter. 

Kind regards. 

Physy 

FC

www.fightcluboutfit.co.uk 

Wayneable #4 Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:45 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 42766 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Hi roskotheslayer

I thought I would message you and tell you a little about Bulldogs.

We are one of the oldest and best established clans in the game (we are in the top thousand clans. Currently 638) with a very active Teamspeak and solid clan core. We have high activity levels, taking part in clan wars and all the campaigns as they come up. We are also heavily involved in the new Stronghold mode, where you gain extra credits and experience on certain nights. This mode of course is only open to members of a clan.

Although predominantly a British clan, we have some Euros too, mostly Dutch and Scandinavian players. We are an adult only clan, our humour is loud and dark, hence adults only and we have been together a long time. Although stats are important, they are not the be all and end all of the game and we pick our players with a view to whether they fit in with the group.

If this is of interest to you, add me, nomis309 or the clan leader A_GIO_Rob ingame and we can have a chat, or you can either drop onto our TS3 at 85.236.100.96:11157 password is bull  or our forum at www.http://bulldogs.enjin.com/

Hope to speak to you soon, but good luck in your search regardless.

TheGoldSteelixGaming #5 Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:04 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6809 battles
KBO is full of English speaking players who love to platoon and play strongholds. Message me in game if you're interested (IGN: TheGoldSteelixGaming).

PriyeshMistry #6 Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18278 battles
Hi SC1 is 100% a english speaking clan and we like to platoon skirmish and clan wars. mainly we ask our members to contribute with skirmishes and clan wars as it helps the clan move forward. We mainy function at Tier 6 but hope to move forward to tier 8.. dont be afraid to PM me at PriyeshMistry im very approachable

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users