Looking for an English speaking clan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

nickss69 #1 Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:49 AM

Private

• Player
  • 30596 battles
  • [B1C] B1C

Hi, im looking for an english speaking clan that doesn't contain any kids and is participating in clan wars. i have all the needed tiers in my garage, 6-8-10.

regards.

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 19 August 2015 - 10:36 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56638 battles
  • [BULL] BULL
we are a uk based clan with 96 members all 18+
but most off us 35+ old farts lol
we do cw strongholds team battles and lots more
if you would like to no more jump on our team speak for a beer and a chat :)
pm 85.236.100.96:11157   pass  bull

crisis159 #3 Posted 19 August 2015 - 05:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42258 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

Hi Nickss,

We, Band of Fathers (BoF), are a mainly British clan but with a fair amount of international players as well. We are a mature clan with a 25 years+ requirement who are happy to introduce solo players into our team play formats (platoons, strongholds, clan wars).

We believe Tanks should be Fun. Much more fun than most random matches are. If you would like to know more about our ideals, check out our website www.bofclan.com

BoF is a 3.5 year old English speaking clan of mature fathers with a thriving, friendly community and good attitude, rather than lots of strict rules. Some players are expert with good win rates and some are….. a little less good. For us, stats are not as important as having a laugh, but we do all want to get better! We understand that real life comes first and that World of Tanks is, in the end, just a game. We understand our members are often very busy or have family pressures and have to ration their clan times.

The human element for us is crucial. We therefore use Voice coms (TeamSpeak) to communicate in Clan Wars (CW), Training rooms, Strongholds, Tank Companies, Countdowns, platooning or just shooting the breeze.

If you are considering to join our clan you we require you to post a message on our website, introducing yourself briefly. One of our recruiters will then help you get into game and on TeamSpeak. You can post your message here:  joining introduction

Hope you will consider us, but whatever you choose, have fun! 

Crisis 159

Band of Fathers

PriyeshMistry #4 Posted 19 August 2015 - 08:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18343 battles
Our clan members mostly have players over the age of 18 and all speak english...SC1 mainly functions at tier 6 so if you are intrested PM me at PriyeshMistry and i will be able to give you further details 

LordAxalon #5 Posted 20 August 2015 - 09:48 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 11141 battles
  • [MIND] MIND
Topic Closed Due to Original Posters Request

Kind Regards
LordFlange

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users